PDA

View Full Version : Waxing and waning of CD desire

linda.wai
11-03-2010, 11:36 AM
2 weeks ago, I was constantly excited by thoughts of myself CD.
I even have strong urges of not wanting to have a male genitalia and want to have my own breasts.
Then, without nothing happening to me, I lost all my craving and desire to CD.

Such waxing and waning of my CD desire has been taking place for a decade.

Any sharing from other BMs?

JohnH
11-03-2010, 12:26 PM
I'm not as extreme as you are. I don't ever have urges to not have male genitalia, and I would like my natural breasts to be a little bit bigger.

And yet, my desire to wear women's clothes changes.

In hot weather I like to wear denim skirts. In pleasant weather I like to wear dresses. Now that is is cool I like to wear plaid shirts and jeans.

TabbyJames
11-03-2010, 12:38 PM
For me its all about spare time. When super busy there is little time to think of dressing, when bored, I pull out the make-up and clothes. I have never thought of SRS and enjoy my masculine side as much as the feminine. However, I have been budding out through my regiment of phyto-estrogens, diet and pumping.

TiffanyTgirl
11-03-2010, 01:02 PM
It is a cycle. But if you have the desire, it will probably come back. Enjoy yourself and don't waste years of trying to suppress it

Karren H
11-03-2010, 05:37 PM
Mine doesn't do that much any more..... kind of miss it.... the excitement.... getting old sucks... sigh.....

Paula G
11-03-2010, 06:00 PM
Many of us go through cycles like that. Just have patience, it will come back.

Charleen
11-03-2010, 06:10 PM
Yep, comes and goes. For me, over the last couple of years it hasn't abated and being Charleen is natural. When I did a female pirate at work for Halloween, a friend I work with said that's the way I usually dress and being "him" is dressing up. What else could I do but agree?

sterling12
11-03-2010, 06:48 PM
Are you sure you didn't do "something" to make the Desire go away? (Wink, wink!) I am pretty sure that sort of thing would have a lot of effect on "The Waxing and Waning!"

Peace and Love, Joanie

avalana
11-03-2010, 07:02 PM
seems like my strongest desire to go all out matches the full moon(my big girl moon) and then again on the new moon. 5 to7 days on either side of each. anyone else?

linda.wai
11-03-2010, 07:13 PM
Are you sure you didn't do "something" to make the Desire go away? (Wink, wink!) I am pretty sure that sort of thing would have a lot of effect on "The Waxing and Waning!"

Peace and Love, Joanie

Hi Joanie, what do you specifically refer to dear ?

sterling12
11-03-2010, 10:54 PM
I know we have a difference of Cultures, but I assume "That Something" is Universal. It's "Something" that you discovered around Age Thirteen. If your Christian or have access to A Christian Bible look up "The Sins of Onan" in The Old Testament. That will give you a good idea, although I don't endorse The Alleged Act of God striking Onan dead for doing it! I think your kidding with me, but I want to make sure we don't have a misunderstanding.!

I was also imagining because you are married, that you might be going through a particularly blissful, romantic period. Good "relations" with The Wife can also effect The Desire to dress. I though that might possibly be A "Something" too.

Many things can effect your desires to dress. I thought I would just point out a couple of possibilities.

peace and Love, Joanie

Sophie86
11-03-2010, 11:24 PM
I have gone through multi-year dry spells. I think the reason for them was that I came to believe I would never be able to get what I really wanted from the experience. I had different things blocking my ability to transform into the woman I wanted to see in the mirror. Instead of looking for ways to overcome the barriers, I squelched the desire.

linda.wai
11-04-2010, 12:18 PM
I know we have a difference of Cultures, but I assume "That Something" is Universal. .

Many things can effect your desires to dress. I thought I would just point out a couple of possibilities.

peace and Love, Joanie

Yeah, I know what you are referring to. Btw, even though I'm working in Shanghai and I'm of Chinese ancestry, I'm culturally closer to being American.

Christie ann
11-04-2010, 12:24 PM
I find that as I get older I think about it more and more. Probably making up for all the lost opportunities of the last 50 years.

terri jane
11-04-2010, 03:31 PM
For me the desire waxs and wanes according to my acceptance. I think it is all part of the journey to find the level that is truly you. There are times I love being a cd and others where I question whether it's worth it. I am really trying to just be me. Terri

linda.wai
11-04-2010, 08:13 PM
The wax and wane in my desire to CD is painful to me.
In my case, I need to sacrifice in order to CD. I no longer accept CD in private and need to go out. That creates lots of risks and sacrifice.
When I took all the trouble and CD outdoors, like going for my CD vacation, and my desire would be at a peak level on the verge of transgendersim one day and then I would wake up and all desire is gone.

That's frustrating ! Any advice?

Josie
11-04-2010, 08:25 PM
I've sworn off "that something" and my desire's are constant and more enjoyable.
Joann

Chemise
11-04-2010, 11:22 PM
I want to dress all the time so thats constant and I dress when ever I can but sometimes the feeling to dress is so strong, if I went with everytime I would be in deep do-do.
My CDing is above the datum line with + spikes

Christy_M
11-05-2010, 12:17 AM
I think you peaks and valleys is normal. That somehting seems to taper off as your get older but the urge to dress doesn't. My drab sex drive has been the constant my whole life but the urges have come and gone my entire life. I have no idea why.

eluuzion
11-05-2010, 01:38 AM
Sounds like the best thing to do is just pack up all of your clothing and ship it to me, lol.

Sure, it is just like money...sometimes I have alot, other times I have a little and sometimes I have none at all!

I am pretty intense about everything I commit to. When I am really focused on a project, many of my other interests get packed away in the toybox for awhile. Then when the project eases off...I return to the toybox, drag out my toys and start playing with them again. I do not experience any "mood" related remissions or inner turmoil about such things, probably because I tend to compartmentalize them.