PDA

View Full Version : Weekend

Jennie1975
11-03-2010, 05:54 PM
Hi all,
I hope everyone had an awesome weekend, mine was wonderful! I had parties fri., sat, and sun. I went with my "costume" detailed to the smallest thing, like toe nail polish. While I got awesome compliments from almost everybody, I felt comfortable, pretty, and confidant. I dressed all day all weekend and as I am sitting here getting a mani/pedi I am stiil dressed.

I am so thrilled that being unemployed right now has given me the time to be my female self for extended periods of time. Just to clarify, I don't denote a separate sense of my male and female self. I am both sides combined to make one awesome person.

I know for myself I will not be seeking employment in female mode, nor will I be dressing everyday when I get back to work. I will enjoy it for now.

Plenty of pictures were taken of me and one even made it to facebook. This has opened a can of worms so to speak. My ex wife called and had questions, people that have always been closed minded have stayed that way, people that can only handle so much took what they can handle and that's cool too.

So in closing, I love how the weekend went and my new found freedom.

TiffanyTgirl
11-04-2010, 03:41 PM
Why be negative? It sounds like you know exactly who you are and have a balance for it. You have handled other people via facebook. I think you have it down like it should be. How about a pic of you here? Good luck and I am happy for you.

JulieC
11-04-2010, 04:37 PM
I agree with Tiffany :)

I'm glad you had a great weekend!

Jennie1975
11-04-2010, 05:21 PM
I would love to post a pic, but I don't have a computer. I do all of my internet from my mobile device. I don't know how I could upload from it to this.

AKAMichelle
11-04-2010, 05:56 PM
sounds like you had a great weekend and I hope you have many more