PDA

View Full Version : More at ease while out

christine55
09-10-2005, 12:24 AM
Been going out some lately. Just went out tonite because I needed concealer. got a bunch of other makeup and some pantyhose. Being out does not make me as nervous as it did. I generally pass except at times when dealing with checkout girls. It can be a bit awkward if I feel I got read but not too bad. I get read either by a nervous attitude or at times my posture are not the best. Other customers seem to not notice or the females often smile. (as females do to each other) My main hassle is the neighbors although most of them know by now. Next door is a kind of a doofus who sits on my (shared) front porch and drinks all day with no shirt until he passes out. He knows I dress becaues he knocked on my door to borrow money. I dont like the way he is always there, I feel that he impinges on my space but I won't complain because I was once a bad alcoholic myself.
For all of you who remember me you know I cant help but post a pic
Hugs, Christine
http://myweb.cableone.net/rjoh2/creamtop.jpg

JocelynG
09-10-2005, 12:57 AM
And we love your pics Christine. I'm happy that it is getting easier for you to go out. I can see why you generally pass

ChristineRenee
09-10-2005, 01:26 AM
We do love your pics Christine...and that's another great one. It's so good to see you more relaxed and comfortable with who you are...and also to see you posting again hon...cause we sure missed you! Thanks for sharing with us.:hugs:

Tristen Cox
09-10-2005, 07:35 AM
Gee I wonder what the guy borrowed the money for :rolleyes: Anyhow lovely pic, and glad you're getting back to your ole' self. :)

Emily Ann Brown
09-10-2005, 07:58 AM
Nice pic Christine !!! And Tristen, we all KNOW what the neighbor borrowed money for....GEESH......makeup ! giggle giggle giggle

Emily Ann

Natalie x
09-10-2005, 09:35 AM
Great picture, Christine, you pass! Shame about the neighbour impinging on your space, sounds like a real a$$h0le. Still, seems you've already risen above that, good for you.

Lisa Marie
09-10-2005, 12:23 PM
Nice Picture. If you were out around me I dont think I would have even noticed you were a cd. You look passable to me. Angela :)

urban gypsy
09-10-2005, 01:17 PM
Great pic, and to hear you are getting out and about, wish I was that brave.