PDA

View Full Version : have you kissed a woman or man

krissy
11-04-2010, 01:24 AM
:) Hi,

i want to tell you about one of the most wonderful kiss i ever got.my wife of 38 years kissed me once when i was all made up her to.back when we first got together .this one night her and a girlfriend decided to help me dress.i was sooo scared ,but i said great and went for it it felt so good to have them do my hair and nails.her girlfriend did my make up i didnt see any of it till they finished it.i had long hair back then. not bald like now lol then they did each others faces it was fun i love every minute of it when they finished each other my wife told her friend that i liked to wear garters with stockings not a fan of pantyhose back then.her friend said she wanted to see so my wife asked if i would dress up .i was scared but she said her friend knew i dressed and it would be fun .so i went and got dressed i was embarrassed to show her friend but she came and talked me down stairs. she kept telling me i was pretty i was shaking i looked in a mirror for the first time i was so happy that i looked good they stood there staring at the mirror with me then my wife gave me the most sensuous soft wet kiss i have ever had in all my life.the fell of our lips on each others the smooth slippery hot kiss was oh so nice ill never forget that kiss i dream of it always .our lips seem to glide over one another i could taste her lips .i have never gotten a kiss like that since that one day .i miss it so. the next day she told me she cant stand to see me that way so ill never get that kiss from her ever again. im still married but i miss that kiss. any way have any one on here ever had that experience . or other great experience love to hear your story bye krissy:hugs:

Paula T
11-04-2010, 09:33 AM
Mine has nothing to do with crossdressing but with a new years eve midnight kiss. My wife and me and some friends were at a hotel for a new years eve bash and we all had rooms so as not to have to drive home intoxicated. midnight was approaching and my wife was tired and went up to bed also another friends wife had retired early also. The bewitching hour arrived and a couple of very attractive women walked toward us and at the stroke of midnight the one that was dancing with me gave me one of the most warm sensuous kisses that I have ever had. Afterward I was so suprised I couldn't hardly speak. I know I smiled and most likely said thank you. But I will never forget that kiss.:)

Alice Torn
11-04-2010, 09:37 AM
I cannot remember the last time i was kissed, maybe 11 years ago.

Joanne f
11-04-2010, 10:07 AM
Have you kissed a woman or a man ,

No i am 21 and never been kissed as the saying go`s :rofl::lol::lol2::
Might be open to offers.laughing:

Tima
11-04-2010, 12:39 PM
have you kissed a woman or man

Yes. I’ve kissed both, but I much prefer males. If you kiss me you’ll kiss both at the same time. :kiss:

Stacye Rose
11-04-2010, 12:46 PM
I have kissed both women and men while dressed. Both were great experiences. Kissing a guy took a little getting used to, but by about the third time i was totally into it. The one thing I havem't done is kiss a man when I'm not dressed. Maybe some residual homophobia on my part-I don't like feeling homophobic, I'll have to work to get rid of that.

Jessica Keys
11-04-2010, 01:51 PM
Like Stacye Rose, only when dressed on a date.
The first time I was a little hesitant and he was driving and at a stop light he pulled me over the center console and planted one on my lips. Since we had lots of big soda's to drink at the movie I even wet my nylon panties a little.
Since then I am no longer "hesitant" if I like him and he smells nice. :)

Annaliese2010
11-04-2010, 04:36 PM
:) Hi,

i want to tell you about one of the most wonderful kiss i ever got.my wife of 38 years kissed me once when i was all made up.. her and a girlfriend decided to help me dress... when they finished each other my wife told her friend that i liked to wear garters with stockings.. she came and talked me down stairs. she kept telling me i was pretty..they stood there staring at the mirror with me then my wife gave me the most sensuous soft wet kiss..our lips on each others the smooth slippery hot kiss..our lips seem to glide over one another i could taste her lips..Your vignette was so alluring - hot! I was captivated until.."the next day she told me she cant stand to see me that way so ill never get that kiss from her ever again." The juxtaposition of these two highly opposed temperaments is jolting. How do you explain her abrupt change of mind? I don't understand. Maybe...you looked so hot you made her look bad by comparison? Her friend was so attracted to Krissy your wife felt jealous? Or...were they mocking you by encouraging Krissy to come out thinking this would embarrass you into "normalcy" but you didn't pick up on that? Or...maybe that WAS what they were up to but when they saw Krissy they were both so attracted to her it backfired? And they couldn't handle the feelings you unexpectedly elicited in them? Sexual perhaps? IDK but it intrigues me, this about face by wifey. Srry for being so curious!

Andria
11-04-2010, 05:55 PM
I've kissed both, but I'm more prone to kissing a woman a lot sooner that I would kiss a man after meeting.

Being Paige
11-04-2010, 06:43 PM
I have kissed both while dressed, even went a bit further. Those occassions were special for sure.

rocktheplank
11-05-2010, 12:13 AM
I've kissed both, but don't care much for a man kiss. Never kissed a guy while all dolled up, but I probably would in the heat of the moment just to try it.

Rachael502
11-05-2010, 07:47 AM
I love a good kisser! I've kissed and enjoy both men and women

Lilli
11-11-2010, 04:33 PM
I have found myself kissing both a man and a woman one evening on a carneval party in cologne.

I was well dressed (short black dress with a low back and a shiny bow closing it, mouse ears and mouse whiskers made up around my nose) and kind a cute. Carneval in Cologne is a carnal thing. Its half a week in which the whole city is in an latered state. Everyone is in costume. You go out to any pub. You shove and get shoved in overcrowded pubs in the whole city in that period of the year. The point of going out is to kiss others.

So I found a nice girl who danced with me and she actually thought I was a real girl and wanted to make out. We kissed. I was even checked out by one of her friends who kissed me just to check if she could feel beard stubble. She didn't. I had shaved well. So I was ok. Back with the girl, kissing, a guy comes along much taller than both of us. He looks at us, tells us he finds us kissing very arousing and my partner kisses him on the mouth for that complimemt. He is not shy and sees to it that he kisses me too, tongues and all. And he did have a stubble. I loved it! But was afraid he would find out. I would love to do that again.

In fact I went home with the girl afterwards who actually prefered women. Once in bed and undressed things didn't develop any further. I found it all a bit embarassing. The reality of the disguise kicked me there and then. I spent the night and all was rather friendly but nothing came of it. I was embarrassed out of my mind.

Later I kept trying to picture a scenario in my mind in which I could have made out with that guy any further. But i don't see how: a) I am not all shaved and b) ... I forgot what b) was ... oh, I don't know how to set something like this up. Can I really go through with all of the chatting and stuff? I just liked the kiss and maybe would have liked to attend to his special needs, but the rest? I honestly can't see a way of getting there without being embarassed again: I am not a woman. But still. The Kissing was cool. Thanks unknown stubbly guy! Would kiss you again any time

PrettyFlowingGown
11-11-2010, 05:50 PM
i've probably kissed more men than women when dressed, especially when 'm asked for a dance when i go out. i've been pretty full on at times too.....with women, i have 2 close girlfreinds (non sexual) and they see me dressed all the time, we often hug and kiss, but in a freindly way.

Tranny Tee
11-11-2010, 07:17 PM
I have kissed straight men, gay men, straight women and lesbians. All were fun, some were bettter than others but all were good.

Barbara Dugan
11-11-2010, 07:17 PM
Never a woman but I have kiss a few knights on armor and a few frogs too:)

MsJanessa
11-12-2010, 08:24 AM
kissed both--and the transgendered also---prefer the latter

Roxanne_Alternate
11-12-2010, 09:48 AM
I got kissed by a male friend once while I was dressed. I don't mind fooling around a bit (as I love the confused expressions of people :P) but that went too far in my books. I still shudder when I think about it. So yeah, only girls for me. I've kissed a few, even while dressed.

At least any confusion I had left (sure, I'm in my late teens, experimenting and such) was suddenly gone after that, so at least something good came out of it. Not that I mind gay or bi people, not at all! But I'm perfectly straight myself and wish to keep it that way.

Desiree2bababe
11-12-2010, 10:02 AM
I remember my first kiss from a man. It was my first adventure to a drag bar. I was eighteen and had gotten all dolled up in a blue silk dress with a cowl neckline, along with my favorite blonde wig styled like the then blonde bombshell, Farrah Fawcett. Completely made up and strutting my stuff in 5 inch heels, I danced the night away with many male admirers. One asked I take a walk with him to get some air and we eventurally made it to my car where we chatted. Soon enough he made his move and laid a nice french kiss on me. While I reveled in being treated like a woman, I couldn't help to notice the stubble of his beard feeling so manly against my made up cheeks.

There have been a few men since that were great kissers, one I spent nearly two hours smooching on a drag bar couch with. His performance later that night showed me why he liked kissing so much but still the kissing was wonderful.

I've always wanted to kiss my wife as Desiree but she will have nothing of it. Have been kissed by a few wild girls in bars at times, one whom I fell in love with after she deep throated my mouth right out of the blue but then vanished as quick as the kiss was. This was prior to marraige and I was heartbroken as I felt sure she would have been a great galfriend.

Kissing is good, no doubt.

Tbirdgal
11-12-2010, 10:12 AM
Well............ Iv'e had Gay men kiss me . Does that count ?

sometimes_miss
11-12-2010, 02:02 PM
Last kiss was over 12 years ago, before I got divorced. I've never kissed a man. Best kiss was sometime back in the '80's, with a woman that I probably should have married. Oh well, hindsight........

Cindia
11-13-2010, 03:12 PM
I've kissed both. I've only been kissed by men when dressed and there was more to follow.

ReineD
11-13-2010, 06:10 PM
The juxtaposition of these two highly opposed temperaments is jolting. How do you explain her abrupt change of mind? I don't understand. Maybe...you looked so hot you made her look bad by comparison? Her friend was so attracted to Krissy your wife felt jealous? Or...were they mocking you by encouraging Krissy to come out thinking this would embarrass you into "normalcy" but you didn't pick up on that? Or...maybe that WAS what they were up to but when they saw Krissy they were both so attracted to her it backfired? And they couldn't handle the feelings you unexpectedly elicited in them? Sexual perhaps? IDK but it intrigues me, this about face by wifey. Srry for being so curious!

Lol. Annaliese, sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. :)

PattiMichaels
11-13-2010, 09:23 PM
First time Patti kissed a guy was like being back in junior high school...only this time I was the girl I always wanted to be!

Charise52
11-14-2010, 09:10 AM
I have kissed both... women in my male role, and men while dressed... the two are different... men are very intense and are a real turn on... women are softer and sweeter... probably the sweetest kiss I ever had was from a woman who i was in love with at the time... if I was born a woman I would be a lesbian...

AmandaM
11-14-2010, 01:12 PM
I've kissed both. The guy wanted me to "take the lead" which I was uncomfortable with so it wasn't enjoyable. I wonder if he had taken the lead if I would feel different, as in, he held me like a woman, etc.

Tasha2633
11-14-2010, 04:20 PM
I have only kissed men while dressed. It took a bit to get into it, but I want the female feeling so I really got into it. No I don't hesitate to kiss a man that looks good and smells nice, etc. That usually leads to his hands all over me......

AKAMichelle
11-14-2010, 05:08 PM
It has been a week but that's ok since I am planning on making up for lost time this weekend. Yes I was kissed by a woman while dressed.