PDA

View Full Version : Back from vacation with family.

tanyalynn51
11-04-2010, 04:10 PM
Well, its been a little over a week since I was on here. I was visiting family, who I am definitely not ready to reveal Tanya to. All of my paranoid thoughts didnt come true. The fact that I am on hormones didnt show, although if I hadnt been rather sensitive before the hormones, that might have been something. It was good to be home with family, but I cant deny how good it felt to come home, drop the mask, take a bubble bath, and get dressed. It is especially good to be back here, where I can be me. Thanks for all the prayers and good thoughts.

Traci Elizabeth
11-04-2010, 04:33 PM
I am glad you had a great time with family. Maybe one day in the future they can come to love Tanya as well!

But you are right, it is always good to get back "home!"

Jorja
11-04-2010, 10:13 PM
Welcome back Tanya. I was just thinking about you yesterday wondering how you were getting along. Glad to hear you survived a week with the family. You will reveal Tanya to the family when you are ready. Now myself, I would have blurted it out at the worst possible moment. You know, like when it is real noisy then all of a sudden it gets quiet and there you are shouting something out loud :D

tanyalynn51
11-04-2010, 11:48 PM
Welcome back Tanya. I was just thinking about you yesterday wondering how you were getting along. Glad to hear you survived a week with the family. You will reveal Tanya to the family when you are ready. Now myself, I would have blurted it out at the worst possible moment. You know, like when it is real noisy then all of a sudden it gets quiet and there you are shouting something out loud :D

Oh God, Jorja, that is my worst fear. I have just that kind of timing, too. Thanks for thinking of me. Interesting that yesterday, when you may have been thinking of me, I was watching my niece's dance class. I hadnt seen her dance before (she's 8, and new to it), and the outfits they wear reminded me of something I wanted to do when I was a kid and an adult- not dance, but be able to go out ice skating on the ice in one of those dresses. I actually had one for a little while, but never had the nerve to think about going out. Who knows, maybe someday:daydreaming:

Eileen
11-05-2010, 12:49 AM
Tanyalynn I am glad you have a nice visit with your family. It is nice to be with family and yes it is always nice to get back home. You will know when it is the right time to have the talk with your family and friends.

Eileen

fhaye101
11-11-2010, 12:23 AM
It seems you have a wonderful time sharing quality time with your family. It is a great time to have with them. With the post you've made you really had a bonding time and back to reality.:heehee: