PDA

View Full Version : Caught by mum

Jess6887
11-04-2010, 05:44 PM
I have been caught by mum numours times, I've only Been caught in my pink nightie, but have any of u been caught by ur mum and what were u wearing and where were you

AKAMichelle
11-04-2010, 05:49 PM
mom / brother / wife / client and probably many others

Jay Cee
11-04-2010, 05:49 PM
Years and years ago, when I was a teenager, my dad saw me sleeping in a bra.

Jess6887
11-04-2010, 05:52 PM
Getting caught by ur dad would be harder then getting caught by mum I reakon

renee k
11-04-2010, 06:28 PM
I have been caught by my mom as well. But then, she was the one who got me started dressing.

Renee

Being Paige
11-04-2010, 06:49 PM
First time I ever got caught was by my Dad, didn't go so good, then my girfriend found my pantyhose, thought I was cheating, told her they were mine, we later got married and she then found more of my clothes, though I was having an affair. I told here that I crossdress, she doesn't really support me, more or less tolerates it. Both my daughters know that I dress also.

JulieC
11-05-2010, 12:37 PM
Caught by my mother, by way of her finding my stash of pantyhose. They disappeared, and I got an hour long bible thumping lecture.

It taught me not to discuss the issue with my mother, and to find a better hiding place. I did both, and she went to her grave many years later thinking she'd nipped my crossdressing in the bud as a flight of teenage fantasy.

Sadly, it also taught me not to tell anyone else in my life. It took fully ten years before I worked up the courage to actually tell anyone, and another seven or so before I started accepting myself fully. I guess in that sense my mother taught me a very, very valuable lesson about parenting, if done so in a backwards way.

Sophie86
11-05-2010, 12:51 PM
My mom spotted some of her mascara on my eyes once. I hadn't done a good job of cleaning it off. I said it was dirt and rushed back to the bathroom to clean it off. Not sure if she bought it or not. Dad nearly caught be dressed once. I got to my room just in time, and hid until he left. Whew.