PDA

View Full Version : Did I Pass...Almost?

Christy_M
11-05-2010, 12:38 AM
So this post will end up creating a second "Advice" post when I am done but I want to tell you about my night...

I had a kitchen pass today and tried to spend it with someone I met through this forum but they were busy tonight. I decided to go to a bar (same one as last week) just to see what was going on. As before , I was made to feel welcome and treated like a lady who had as much right to be there as everyone else int he place. I didn't know anyone and was fairly early so I got to watch the crowd devlop over a couple hour period.

During this time, I played darts by myslef (301), drank beers, ate a chicken sandwich, went pee ( a few times) and generally had a great time. As I was eating my chicken sandwich, a guy came in and sat a few stools down the bar from me. I caught him staring at me a couple times but didn't really let on that I saw him looking. He looked like someone who should be on Sons of Anarchy with the mid fifties biker look. I am not sure why he was there becasue he didn't look like he was there for other guys. Maybe he thought he was going to straighten out some lesbians :) LOL.

Anyway, as I finished my second to last beer, I was trying to be obvious about getting the bartender's attention to order another beer. After a few minutes of fidgeting around and holding my bottle up, Mr biker dude says "I don't think he wants to get you another beer, ha ha".

I said "I know, right - how long should I wait?"

His jaw hit the floor (I know because I surprised by the sound it made) and he got this incredibly shocked look on his face. I set his beer down on the counter and bolted out of the bar, never to be seen agin (at least by me before I left).

So I am curious, did he think I was a gg lesbian until I opend my mouth? :battingeyelashes:

My next post on this will be a voice question...

Chickhe
11-05-2010, 12:25 PM
He thought you were a GG and he also thought he was in a straight bar...