PDA

View Full Version : A trip to the shop

Maddie Knight
09-10-2005, 07:34 AM
normally, driving down to the supermarket on a saturday morning is quite dull.
Not this morning, I left Lisa having a sleep in, got dressed fem and went by myself. :Power:
Not such a dull morning afterall.
The only thing is, my neighbour was watching me get in my car and go, also saw me when I got back. If they didn't know before today, I'm sure they know now, but I don't care.

heathr1
09-10-2005, 08:49 AM
I'm not as brave as you.

Julie
09-10-2005, 08:56 AM
Excellent Maddie and good for not caring but you'll have to keep us updated now about any reaction from the neighbour if there is any. Sorry I'm just nosey :)

Julie

Natalie x
09-10-2005, 09:31 AM
Hoooweee! Well done you.

And, hey, the neighbour had to find out sometime!

Shelly Preston
09-10-2005, 09:33 AM
Well Done

If only I had your courage

Will they be sure it was you ( depends on how different u look en femme)

Is the neighbour male or female ?

Good Luck whatever happens

christine55
09-10-2005, 11:19 AM
Maddie, I've been seen by neighbours as well. I don't try to flaunt my status as a crossdresser but if someone sees, so be it. At one time I would have been devastated if anyone else knew. Thankfully I am past that misery of living and projecting a lie. Trouble is I have become somewhat isolated. No crossdressing clubs here. I get along well with others at work but I am somewhat aloof. No one knows me well. My family all know but don't really talk about it. I am getting up the courage to possibly begin dating and open up to some people. This is a very conservative area but even here not everyone is stupid.
Hugs, Christine

JocelynG
09-10-2005, 12:13 PM
That was a very brave move Maddie. I don't think I could go through with it like you did. I hope this discovery by your neighbors doesn't cause any problems. I do admire your bravery though and glad you had a pleasant time out

Maddie Knight
09-10-2005, 12:43 PM
you'll have to keep us updated now about any reaction from the neighbour if there is any.

I'm sure my neighbour's have seen me before but I think they don't know how to bring up the subject with me.
Lisa once told them I was Rob's sister but I don't think they really belive that.

cosmolovesph
09-10-2005, 02:49 PM
Way to go!

Fun isn't it? :thumbsup:

Marla GG
09-10-2005, 06:12 PM
More power to you, Maddie. I bet it's kind of a relief thinking that they know now, so you don't have to bother hiding it from them. I hope this leads to even more freedom for you to be yourself.

urban gypsy
09-10-2005, 06:35 PM
Stuff what people think you keep going for it. this is a view I am starting to learn.

racquel
09-10-2005, 07:15 PM
Good stuff,glad you can be you. :thumbsup:

paulacd
09-11-2005, 12:44 AM
Good one Maddie, it's girl's like you that give the rest of us inspiration!

Paula.