PDA

View Full Version : Little tiny baby steps.

patti1569
11-05-2010, 09:06 AM
So here is to firsts. I’ve been dressing since I was very young, but never, never went outside while dressed. The only time was once when I was wearing a body stocking and getting ready for bed I realized that I forgot to walk the dog one last time. I over dressed quickly and took the dog out on the front lawn and that was it. I did not venture anywhere further than that. Now my dream is to dress fully and go to a club someday for a great time, but this is about little baby steps.

Now on Fridays my wife is in the office and I am off, so it’s my job to get the kids off to school. After that Its Patti time. I was feeling the urge early and decided to wear thong panties under my boy clothes to the bus stop to drop off my two older kids. Well, that was FUN!! It felt so good that I was looking for something a little more. I still needed to get my little one to preschool, so I decided to throw on some pantyhose to step it up a bit. Like I said, I have never done this before, and it felt GREAT when I slipped back into my jeans and was ready to go. It was sooo much fun, but I must admit that I felt very self conscious the whole time. I was sure that someone would notice. I decided to just be myself, have fun with it, and really enjoy the experience, and I did enjoy it!

Anyway, it was my first step toward going out someday and I loved it! I ran right home threw off the boy closes and now am dressed in my fav heels and skirt, and of course my thong and pantyhose!!! So here is to firsts and little baby steps. xx Patti.

Sarah Michelle
11-05-2010, 09:16 AM
I always enjoy it when people here share their little pleasures and enthusiasm.
It's all about baby steps, one shaky foot after the other, congrats.....

tanyalynn51
11-05-2010, 09:43 AM
Im so glad for you- Im in the same process myself, although maybe a little further along. today I have to wear a jacket to go out, so Ill probably be wearing a blouse and bra too. Ive taken to wearing a pink lip gloss- that's what I was sure everyone would notice, but as Ive been told in here before, people really dont notice much of anything. Youll realize that the more you go out.

patti1569
11-12-2010, 08:59 AM
Well Friday has quickly become Patti’s day!! Today I woke up at early and slipped right into panties, pantyhose and a really cute cami. Then threw boy closes overtop to get the kids off to school. My plan for the day is to stay dressed in one form or another for the entire day. Never done this and am so excited about it. Once my little one is off the preschool I will change into a dress and heels while at home alone. It’s going to be a great fun day for Patti :)!!!

linda allen
11-12-2010, 09:16 AM
Nobody will be able to see if you're wearing panties, and if you're wearing jeans and socks with your shoes, they can't see them either. A bra may work under a heavy shirt or jacket. I even wore small forms with a bra and heavy shirt once and walked up to a restaurant counter and ordered takeout.

It's fun, but you have to have a plan in case your wife comes home early or someone comes to the door.

PS: I've got to watch myself. Ever since discovering and joining this forum, my urges to take CDing further have been growing by leaps and bounds. :heehee:

Christie ann
11-12-2010, 09:29 AM
congratulations on the first steps. But be careful, you are getting into some seriously addicting behaviors. Soon you will be wearing your mary janes, (or other such definitely feminine foot ware) masacara and lip gloss to the bank on errands.

annecwesley
11-12-2010, 09:50 AM
Just yesterday I was thinking about how scared I was and nervous about "exposure" when I first wore pantyhose under my pants. Now I wear them daily without a second tought and without worrying aobut my pant leg riding to high, or my shirt rising up in the back exposing the top of my underthings. Regular practice develops the carefulness and ease to carry off the next step in dressing.

patti1569
11-12-2010, 10:29 AM
Thx everyone! My wife actually knows about my dressing so if she walked in it would be no big deal. As for getting into addicting territory, I know all about that. This progressing has really been a long time in the comming. My ultimate goal is to go out to a club with a huge group of all of you one day looking drop dead sexy and dancing 'till I drop:battingeyelashes: BTW, my day is going GREAT!!!

linda allen
11-12-2010, 10:38 AM
Thx everyone! My wife actually knows about my dressing so if she walked in it would be no big deal. As for getting into addicting territory, I know all about that. This progressing has really been a long time in the comming. My ultimate goal is to go out to a club with a huge group of all of you one day looking drop dead sexy and dancing 'till I drop:battingeyelashes: BTW, my day is going GREAT!!!

Will your wife go out with you?

That would really do it for me, the two of us out together as girls in some town far enough away that we wouldn't be recognized. Spend the weekend, sight see, etc.

Christie ann
11-12-2010, 11:56 AM
BTW, my day is going GREAT!!!

You can't ask for anything better

Michelle 51
11-12-2010, 12:10 PM
PS: I've got to watch myself. Ever since discovering and joining this forum, my urges to take CDing further have been growing by leaps and bounds. :heehee:[/QUOTE]

Let us know how that works for you.Hope you have better luck then the rest of us on here.

Patti. That underdressing can get very addictive.You best be carefull girl.

patti1569
11-12-2010, 01:39 PM
Linda, my wife may go out with me someday, but that would be a long way off in the future. We are not there yet. She does by me clothes sometimes and surprises me! I love presents!

Michelle, I am careful, but I know what you mean. It can get addicting and can cause trouble. But like I said this is really a long time in the coming and I am having a lot of fun with it right now.

Here’s to good times!! Thx for replying, xx Patti.

Karren H
11-12-2010, 02:26 PM
I think "baby steps" are over rated... I remember the first time I really went out enfemme... Not counting the attempts in high school and college... But after that I wonder why I waited so long... And should had done it years earlier... Hell decades earlier... Just go for it.. Now!!

danielletorresani
11-15-2010, 10:14 PM
Good job!

Evelyn Evenly
11-15-2010, 10:19 PM
I do the same things.
I wear thongs under my jeans (which are tight girl jeans anyways), and I even wore a bra to school once under my shirt + jacket.

I remember telling my friend that I was a CD, he said, "I know."

I was shocked, so I asked how he knew and all he said was, "Your pants were riding low the other day, it looked nice."
He is a bisexual, it was strange but I appreciated the openess.

We may be living together soon in college, fun times may be had.

TiffanyTgirl
11-15-2010, 10:44 PM
Keep kicking it up a notch every Friday. You'll be there in no time

JESSICA 003
11-16-2010, 05:52 AM
Dont you just love the thrill of walking around outside,with your sexy undies on under your <day-clothes>

erickka
11-16-2010, 06:45 AM
Good for you!! Baby steps will eventually get you up to a record setting 100 yard dash. Enjoy your journey, for once you reach your destination, it will be very gratifying.
Erickka

Christie ann
11-16-2010, 09:20 AM
I think "baby steps" are over rated...

The baby steps are for everyone else. I would wear dresses ands skirts every day if it were up to me.