PDA

View Full Version : So Happy!

Gemma Rhodes
09-10-2005, 11:19 AM
Hi Girls,

Just wanted to say how happy I am with life at the minute. Compared to the way my life was going less than a year ago this has been a total turnaround for me. Still got a long way to go but I think that I finally finding my way in life.

Got dressed and did my makeup today, Im still improving and getting better. Anyway I looked in the mirror and saw this fairly nice woman looking back at me and I just burst into tears. Spent 30 minutes making sure my eyeliner, mascara was ok then went and ruined it.

Anyway I was just so happy and have never felt so fulfilled before and I just wanted to share this with you all.

I have a lot of love to give and just need an understanding GF to share it with now and life will be just perfect.

Hugs

Gemma xx

Rachael Warren
09-10-2005, 11:30 AM
Ahh, I hope you find someone special Gemma.

I am the opposite, I have the love, just need to find the face. ;)

Hugs, Rachael. :)

JocelynG
09-10-2005, 12:10 PM
Thank you for sharing Gemma. I hope you can find someone special like I did. I would have to agree that there is nothing like looking at yourself in the mirror and seeing improvement

Gemma
09-10-2005, 12:34 PM
How lovely to see a joyous note, thankyou for sharing from one Gemma to another Gemma :hugs:

Maddie Knight
09-10-2005, 12:49 PM
It's good to hear that your feeling good, I'm sure your happiness will help you find that special person to share your life with.

urban gypsy
09-10-2005, 01:06 PM
Gemma you are a flower coming into full bloom, and I am sure you will find your true soul mate, but you will find that special someone when you least expect it.

Shelly Preston
09-10-2005, 01:11 PM
Nice to hear your happy
Good luck in your quest to find someone to share it with

Take care

Wendy me
09-10-2005, 01:16 PM
cool love a happy story........

Tristen Cox
09-10-2005, 03:13 PM
I have a lot of love to give and just need an understanding GF to share it with now and life will be just perfect.

Me too.. ;)

Natalie x
09-10-2005, 03:14 PM
Good to hear, Gemma, thanks for sharing. I can understand how you felt when you looked in the mirror; I still get very emotional every time when I've finished all the preparation and I see the result in the mirror, it's like seeing my true self instead of the character I have had to play every day, all my life.

Donna
09-10-2005, 03:27 PM
Gemma -

Good for you! You deserve to be happy all the time! You are finding a real, soft personality inside and leaving all that macho mania behind. You will begin to shine and you'll ve attractive everyone once your are inwardlly content with who you are!

Love and Huggs

Donna

Gemma Rhodes
09-10-2005, 03:54 PM
Gemma -

Good for you! You deserve to be happy all the time! You are finding a real, soft personality inside and leaving all that macho mania behind. You will begin to shine and you'll ve attractive everyone once your are inwardlly content with who you are!

Love and Huggs

Donna

I think you may be right Donna :)

Here is the pic that moved me to tears.

Kimberly
09-10-2005, 04:06 PM
:D

xxx

Marla GG
09-10-2005, 06:08 PM
What a heartwarming post, Gemma. I am glad you are feeling happy these days. I really believe that you will have a better chance of finding someone special to share your life with if you are in a positive place of self-acceptance with regard to your crossdressing. Good luck to you dear. :)

Gemma Rhodes
09-11-2005, 03:19 AM
What a heartwarming post, Gemma. I am glad you are feeling happy these days. I really believe that you will have a better chance of finding someone special to share your life with if you are in a positive place of self-acceptance with regard to your crossdressing. Good luck to you dear. :)

Thanks Marla and everyone else. Its the morning after now and Im still on a high. My life is so much better now after 10 years in denial and I finally feel that I am getting somewhere now.

My long-awaited debut is coming round really quickly and I am excitedly looking forward to it. Its been a long hard road for me the last few months as anyone who has seen my drab pics will know but I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel and Im sprinting towards it now.

Anyway, no doubt I will be boring you all with more of my ramblings before then. :)

Hugs

Gemma xx

Amelia Moxon
09-11-2005, 06:09 AM
..Gemma I know what it feels like, the first time I put makeup on with my wig Properly (for my profile pic) I felt tears welling up in my eyes, it's great when you get it right and everything falls into place, good for you girl. I had a good GG friend comment last night when i showed her the pic of me on my phone she said, "ooh, cute i love your hair and makeup" I was positivly glowing after that so I know how you feel girl.

Hugs
Michelle xxx