PDA

View Full Version : Is anybody crossdressing At the moment

Jess6887
11-06-2010, 08:55 PM
If so what are u doing

Nina
11-06-2010, 08:59 PM
I'm often online dressed as much as not but I do dress a lot. At the moment no as I'm about to go to bed!

Jess6887
11-06-2010, 09:02 PM
Aww Kool, I'm dressed at the moment. It's lunch time here right on 12pm

ShannonDragon
11-06-2010, 09:02 PM
I'm in my nightgown & robe. Does that count??

Jess6887
11-06-2010, 09:04 PM
Yes night gowns count cause that's what I'm wearing :)

KylieQ
Skirt and leggings but getting ready to get into my new PJs and settle in on the couch for a movie.

tracijae
Yeah. polka dot skirt from k-mart, cardigan and pumps from newport news. Thigh highs, boyshorts and bra from sears

Jess6887
11-06-2010, 09:06 PM
Im thinking about getting fully dressed up. But it's alittle warm where I am

melinda45
11-06-2010, 09:10 PM
yes im in new skirt and nice top thinking about shaving my legs tooo

sabrinaedwards
11-06-2010, 09:11 PM
Oh I wish that I were "dressed" now and with some CD friends! It's Saturday night and I'm nice and cozy in boring boy clothes. Well,send in the clonws, maybe next year. Love Sabrina

rocktheplank
11-06-2010, 09:24 PM
Last night I was, but not tonight, I have to go to work in a little bit, but I wish I could

Misty G
11-06-2010, 09:45 PM
Just about always dressed to some extent.

joanna marie
11-06-2010, 09:46 PM
wife is out of town so I have been dressed all day
short denim skirt, white ruffled top, white flats
cleaned house,did laundry, fixed dinner for myself,
curled up in my favorite chair watching TV

Jess6887
11-06-2010, 09:52 PM
I'm now almost compleately dressed. I don't have a wig on, but I have a long pink dress with black boots. Stockings and tights With bra and panties

deebra
11-06-2010, 10:12 PM
Black lace bra with D forms, Black lace and nylon thong and black patten leather 4" pumps and makeup (feeling very fem and sexy).

Diane Smith
11-06-2010, 10:13 PM
It's close to bedtime, so I'm in a nightgown with a warm robe over it. Always wear long nails and earrings, but I've kicked off my heels for the night. I am usually at least partly dressed when I'm on here.

- Diane

StaceyJane
11-06-2010, 10:29 PM
Just missed me. When you started this thread I had just gotten out of a nice outfit. Black skirt, red top, pantyhose and MaryJanes.
My wife was at a party for a co worker so I took some time to myself and got dressed, watched TV, ate dinner and spent some time online.
Not the most exciting time but it was nice.

Michelle James
11-06-2010, 10:33 PM
Yes. Have been 24/7 for 7 days and counting. Right now pink long trict night gown. Plush teal robe and fuzzy pink dearfoam slippers. I just took off my makeup and wig. I am about to remove the forms and turn in. (I don't sleep in my forms as they are too expensive to replace if I roll over on one)

Juliannlg
11-06-2010, 11:08 PM
Yes I am also sitting here in my nightgown getting ready for bed , I went to Tops nails this afternoon to get my nail filled and painted them with Pure Ice , No means No which is a great looking purple.

Ms_Veronica
11-06-2010, 11:25 PM
Yes I am, however I'm doing the opposite of most here in the thread.. I'm just now getting around to go out for a bit once I get off of work in about an hour.. Working from home and have my jeans and turtleneck on, working on my makeup right now.. All that's left after that are my boots and i'll be out the door

LitaKelley
11-06-2010, 11:28 PM
Yes I am.. went out to club dressed and just got home about an hour ago.. I dress every day, soon will be going out dressed every day too.. I NEED to.

Ellen James
11-06-2010, 11:49 PM
I'm in my new pink silk with lace trim pajamas - I really like the color and the lace trim - even if I'm otherwise drab -And they feel as nice as they look.

JohnH
11-06-2010, 11:50 PM
Right now I am wearing a floral dress with painted toenails. I have natural hair that covers my ears and extends down almost shoulder length in the back.

Loni
11-07-2010, 12:40 AM
at work i dress as a male. but not all is male. company required shirt and pants.
at home i dress in womens things. even when being male.
so i am not sure were i can answer this question?
as i am not sure what is cross dressed any more. yes i was born male.
so i guess if i dress as a woman then that is cross-dressed?
but if as i feel then having mens stuff on is cross dressed?

as i sit here i have a pair of mules on, no stockings. skinny jeans, panties with a pad (true medical reason, -post surgery problem-). no the plumbing is mostly as originally equipped. just a inside part went bad.
cute T-shirt styled top (but not a T-shirt). one of my bras and forms. and painted nails a cute pink freeze color on the toes and just clear on the fingers.
and a lady's pull over jacket, as it is cold here in the house (i do not have the cash for fire wood for heat).
and my wig. no make up and i was to lazy to shave today. (but stayed in all day) got to sleep it away as i did not get home till after 8:am. 13 hr work shift
can somebody loan me $500.00usd so i can buy 2 cords of fire wood?

and i had to think of what i have on as it is normal to be this way. i must recheck my self before going to work to be a male in looks.
i guess i am just all mixed up?

eluuzion
11-07-2010, 02:36 AM
hiya Jess,

Yes, dressed as usual, little black dress, 5” pumps, the usual “uniform of the evening“, lol. Getting ready for another brutal late-niter surfing session on Ruby Lane, EBay and other antique pricing "cheat sheet" sites. I am pricing more estate inventory and the internet loads images faster in the middle of the night. So my “work” schedule these days is the night and “swing” shift here at “the office”:brolleyes:

I don’t mind staying up all night, as it gives me the opportunity to watch the cats, rabbits, raccoons, owls, foxes and coyotes match wits outside in another night of the survival game. I watch all of the action from my IR surveillance cams on the monitors in my office. Better than any television shows for sure. :)

Plus on weekends, there is always a chance a car full teens will park on the dead end road several houses down from mine. I can see it across the backyards when I am out on the second floor deck on the backside of the house. If I am feeling frisky, I shine a high powered laser beam inside the car onto their dashboard and watch the occupants freak out, then take off, lol. :devil:

Never a dull moment at my house...

:love:

sometimes_miss
11-07-2010, 04:34 AM
Yes. When at home, at any given moment, I'm wearing clothing that was designed for, and intended to be, worn by a female. Right now, I'm on the computer reading forums. But do pretty much everything around the house while wearing all female things.

t-girlxsophie
11-07-2010, 04:48 AM
10am here.am lying in bed wearing baby blue short nightie with lace trim reading forums,waiting for my wife coming home from work

:hugs:Sophie

AllieSF
11-07-2010, 04:49 AM
Yes, just got in from a day and night out in San Francisco. I showed a visiting member of this forum around the city, had a glass of wine at a wine bar, went to dinner, dropped her off at her hotel and then went to local piano bar to listen to the very good amateur singers. Highlights: driving around the same downtown blocks 3 times in heavy traffic (not so enjoyable), visiting a few of the SF tourist spots that I still enjoy a lot, great conversations with my new friend, several other conversations with whomever were sitting close enough to us so that I could talk their ears off with smiles on everyone's faces, and finally, meeting a total stranger at the piano bar who was a personal friend of the first person with whom I went out with for my first outing en femme almost 4 years ago. Small world it is, indeed!

Rianna Humble
11-07-2010, 05:59 AM
I gave up cross-dressing 4 months ago when I began my RLE, so I'm just sitting here in my newest (plum coloured) knitted dress and thick tights doing my nails to match the dress and reading these forums.

Danni Bear
11-07-2010, 06:11 AM
I gave up cross-dressing 4 months ago when I began my RLE, so I'm just sitting here in my newest (plum coloured) knitted dress and thick tights doing my nails to match the dress and reading these forums.

Rianna,

I'm with you on crossdressing. They would have to literally tie me down to put male clothes back on me.

Danni

Cathy J
11-07-2010, 06:56 AM
Oh yes! I am totally en-femme. Tucked, wearing bra with forms, pantyhose, half slip, skirt, blouse, 3" heels, scarf and jewelry, lipstick and nail polish. Did not take time to do full facial make-up though. I feel wonderful!!

Yvonne York
11-07-2010, 07:09 AM
I think most of us do. I've just got up (as I am a lazy girl at weekends) and I am typing in the bra, black baby dool and matching thong I slept in! Will get dressed soon - as feminine as I can

Angie G
11-07-2010, 07:15 AM
Just underneath.:hugs:
Angie

kaitlin
11-07-2010, 07:30 AM
Well it's about 6:30am here and I am wearing my baby blue panties, a long sleeve blue cotton night gown and bright red toenails. Pretty much my morning norm!

Slip Affinity
11-07-2010, 07:45 AM
Of course I am. This morning I'm wearing a demi black bra, black nylon panties, tan panty hose and 2 blue full length lace trimmed slips. I love the feeling of the double slips.

Veronica 1
11-07-2010, 10:34 AM
I just got up and I am sitting here in my bra and forms, thong, garters and stockings and my pink nighty. I just love lazy Sunday mornings.

renee k
11-07-2010, 10:41 AM
Well lets see, I was out last night, In one of my LBD's . And I'm at home enjoying the morning in a brown skirtsuit and brown croc heels.

Renee

Monique L
11-07-2010, 11:37 AM
Went out and got breakfast this morning dressed, pink fleece jacket, white cami top, leggings, and five inch heels. Not looking forward to switching back to drab mode, yuk.

Stephanie47
11-07-2010, 12:25 PM
Aside from being on this site I am watching the Sunday morning political talk shows-yuck! I am wearing a knee length Ronnie Nicole white and blue floral sheath dress, white Prediction heels with nude thigh high stockings attached to a white tummy shaper by Crown-ette, a Blue Glow Just My Size bra, a Smart Fit Aqua double layer slip, a pair of Vanity Fair nylon aqua briefs and a shoulder length gray wig. It's sunny this morning, so when the dew finally evaporates off the lawn swings I'll move outside to read the Sunday newspapers while drinking my cup of coffee and eating my breakfast.

JohnH
11-07-2010, 02:28 PM
Again I'm wearing a floral dress but a different one. My grey hair has a blond color about it - it resembles Olivia Newton-John's. My wife agrees. She is wearing a shirt and pants since she does not wear skirts and dresses,

glynnis
11-07-2010, 03:39 PM
Yes I am dressed right now.Black crotchless panty hose,panties and matching red bra,Black and pink dress,nail varnish and full make up.Wife has done my hair for me

Jaclyn NM
11-07-2010, 05:40 PM
I always crossdress before I log on. Right now I'm wearing stockings, heels, and a short skirt.

ArleneRaquel
11-07-2010, 05:52 PM
Blonde wig, femmy eyewear, makekup, ladies shorts & top, panties & bra. :battingeyelashes:

carhill2mn
11-07-2010, 05:58 PM
Yes, I am crossdressed right now as I am rarely online when I am not en femme!

Jane G
11-07-2010, 06:24 PM
Just tucked up in my eggshell blue slip. Early start tomorrow.

Nick2Nikki
11-08-2010, 01:13 AM
Right now I'm wearing an off-white skort, a yellow-and-white striped shirt, and even straightened my hair. I just got back from sushi and a movie with some friends (two of whom crossdress, but weren't at the moment). We ran into a friend who I haven't seen in almost two years at the theater, and the look on his face was priceless! Also, I recommend the movie Red; it's a decently funny flick.

Charise52
11-08-2010, 06:36 AM
Just for the moment, I am wearing a chemise, which is what i usually wear to bed although I have PJ's (womens).

erickka
11-08-2010, 07:05 AM
I'm always dressed while on here with all the rest. First thing in the morning is the only time Erickka gets to come out and play during the work week.

Edwina
11-08-2010, 07:55 AM
Yes, I am.:sad:
As some of you may know, I have ventured out in daylight on a few occasions but it has now been quite some since ny last adventure.
It also looks like my window of opportunity to dress is closing fast so I made up my mind that today was going to be THE day.
But come the dawn I find that some little varmint has stollen the rear numberplate off my car during the night. :devil:
I am not about to risk driving en femme without the plate so I am sitting at home and just trying to chill as Edwina in blue poloneck top black skirt , tan pantyhose and black shoes. (pity the albums have been closed down, there was a photo there)
Tomorrow is another day and I will be able to handle things in ugly mode I suppose.

Darlyn
11-08-2010, 08:17 AM
Yes i am dressed , and do so everyday when i have to work out side i do at times have to wear male clothes as it is easyer to work that way , and as it is getting cold right now up here in the north , to cold for a skirt

Joanne108
11-08-2010, 09:13 AM
Yes I am! Fully dressed and loving it!

StaceyJane
11-08-2010, 10:42 AM
Just got dressed and am ready to go shopping!

Abbyru1
11-08-2010, 11:14 AM
Like some of you, I dress when ever I get a chance to be on here reading the forums.
This morning, its a night gown, thigh high hose,panties and heels.

Eve II
11-08-2010, 02:01 PM
If underdressing counts - YES, 1/2 cup bra & panties.

sissystephanie
11-08-2010, 02:08 PM
I am fully dressed from the skin out!! Wearing a denim skirt and knit Tee top! Was going to lunch with a CD who was buying some shoes and clothes from me, but he had to cancel the lunch date! He did buy the clothes and also I gave him a few extra for free! I am usually dressed at least part of every day!

cindyxxx
11-08-2010, 05:32 PM
Absolutely - Wig, far too much make up, painted nails, really pretty dress, decent wedge shoes and the MOST gorgeous undies you can imagine. lovong every second. My superb other half is aware but away.

MWCMDarlene
11-08-2010, 05:44 PM
Yes I am, but only underdressed. Wearing a pair of pink panties. About to leave from work and meet the wife at The Devil's Store (Wal-Mart).

RebeccaLynne
11-08-2010, 06:03 PM
Yeah, went the whole nine yards today; foundation, eyeshadow, mascara, blush, powder and lipstick, panties, pantyhose, panty girdle, bra (forms of course!), slip, skirt, top, pumps, necklace, bracelets and rings. Really enjoy having my own long natural hair, 'cause it's always there, and is an affirmation of my femininity at all times...

Doing some laundry, playing internet poker, and reading about everybodies crossdressing experiences, concerns, trials, and triumphs... and loving having the day off to indulge in my favorite activity...

Crossdressing!

'Cause if you don't LOVE it too, what are you doing here? :heehee:

cdsteph
11-08-2010, 08:36 PM
I'm dressed under my work clothes, just waiting til after work for a skirt and heels, forms and wig and using some of the orange concealer from Mac's in Vancouver.
I'll be delivering coffee to my SO who's working overnight in an all girl facility.
p.s. The Mac store in Vancouver is awesome, staff are terrific, next time we go to Van, I'll have them do a makeup session on me......

Karren H
11-08-2010, 09:20 PM
Yes I am.... Business trip and I've been dressing 2 to 3 evenings a week for the last 3 weeks... Tonight I'm watching the Steelers game and doing my fem laundry in the hotel laundry room! :)

Jilmac
11-08-2010, 09:32 PM
Panties, bra, forms, nightie and bathrobe sitting in front of my computer surfing Crossdressers.com

Charise52
11-08-2010, 11:04 PM
I just went to the store wearing gloria Vanderbilt jeans and a cool sweater with a cami and panties underneath... now at home I swapped the jeans for a skirt.

joann07
11-08-2010, 11:48 PM
Getting ready go to sleep in my panties, bra, and Victoria's Secret long sleep shirt. Nightly nite!

Hugs!

Melinda Lou
11-09-2010, 01:20 AM
Underdressed in bra and panties--went out for a while tonight with them under my sweatshirt and jeans (it's chilly here), got dinner and groceries and stopped by Staples for a couple of things I needed, and either no one noticed or they just didn't say anything. I don't get a lot of chance to go out this way--I felt properly attired and ladylike underneath for once. :)

StaceyJane
11-09-2010, 09:26 AM
Ready to go to my therapist appointment.
Black calf length skirt, black shell top with burgundy blouse, fake gold pearl necklace, Black MaryJane shoes, and fake wedding ring so no guys will hit on me. :)
Plus short blond wig, makeup and earrings.

Oh and pantyhose.

Stephanie47
11-09-2010, 12:43 PM
I know I posted Sunday, but, hey, it's Tuesday. I'm obviously on this site, but, soon I will start cooking some spaghetti sauce for dinner. Sipping my coffee I'm wearing a knee length black and white Merona dress from Target, black J. Renee heels, black stockings attached to a black garter belt, black bra, panties and a Vanity Fair very lacy slip. I chose my gray wig today. As soon as I have to start my spaghetti sauce, I'll put on my very pretty bib apron.

Claire B
11-09-2010, 04:18 PM
Yes at this very moment. I am totally dressed from the skin out as Claire, including full makeup. I have done my man work and now an enjoying my Claire time.

eluuzion
11-09-2010, 06:40 PM
I have one of those swinging loveseats on my second floor sundeck. I always go out in the late afternoon (little black dress/5”pumps as usual)to bake in the sun as it slowing sinks behind the mountains. I fell asleep yesterday and got a little sunburned.

I am out here again, dressed as usual. But it seems different today for some reason. Maybe because it is 32 degrees and snowing really hard! Yippeee! Just built my first snowwoman of the season. She is about 4.5” tall, and has cigarettes for arms, a beer bottle cap for a hat and a $20 bill for a dress! (hey, I’m not getting up, I had to improvise, lol.

I bought a new thick “vinyl-ish” cover that goes over the entire canopy top and extends to the ground like a rectangle tent. It is clear, so I am swinging and watching the snowfall all around me. I am totally enclosed and the deck is carpeted, so I am actually staying warm in just my dress. There is just enough ventilation to keep the plastic from fogging up. This is really cool...I feel like “The girl in the bubble”! :wave:

Uh oh, my dog just licked snow-girl and she fell over! He must have smelled the beer from the bottle cap...Wow this “tent swing” is way kewl! I might have to sleep out here tonight! The snow coming down on the top of the tent reminds me of driving at night through one of those whiteout blizzards where your headlights make it look like an asteroid field. Nobody can see me cause I’m below the level of the 4’ high sailcloth I wrapped around the outside of the deck railing. Great side benefit of wearing a wig is that it keeps me warm... like wearing a hat!

All I am wearing is this skimpy dress and heels and I am toasty out here. Oh, I guess it is my lap top that is keeping me warm...Maybe I will just sell the house and rent this deck and tent from the new owners!

Oh, sorry for babbling...now what was the question again?

:love:

anonymousinmaryland
11-09-2010, 07:23 PM
Sittin here in my bra n pantys, a pair of gyn shorts and a t-shirt, catching up on my daily reading material.

anonymousinmaryland
11-09-2010, 07:26 PM
Sittin here in my bra n pantys, with gym shorts and a t-shirt, catching up on my daily reading material.

VictoriaP
11-09-2010, 07:26 PM
YES!! and feeling wonderful!! Obviously I am online!

If so what are u doing

Karren H
11-09-2010, 07:52 PM
Actually..... I'm between dressed and dressing.... wearing nothing but a smile! :D lol

TGMarla
11-09-2010, 07:56 PM
Yes, in fact, I am crossdressing right now as I write this. I expect that this goes for everyone who's responded to this thread, though, so no big surprise there. I am wearing a sapphire blue evening dress in a wonderful shiny crinkle-style fabric that just feels wonderful. I am wearing taupe hosiery and black strappies with it. Piccies will come some time soon.

As for what I'm doing, well.....I'm just being, but doing so as a woman at present.

Tina June
11-09-2010, 07:57 PM
Yes, I'm wearing a bra and forms and feeling good!

justbejulie2
11-09-2010, 08:25 PM
Bra, nylons, floor-length pink dress (from X-wife) and high-heels:-)

hotskirt
11-09-2010, 08:41 PM
You bet I am. Wouldn't brouse this site without dressing. New nylons, orange panties, gray stripped skirt, lavender top. White padded bra with enhancers, purple slip, Jewlery, wig. Didn't do makeup. Just feeling girly. WOW

Karren H
11-09-2010, 08:43 PM
Bra, nylons, floor-length pink dress (from X-wife) and high-heels:-)

Gave you or you "Borrowed"?? If you borrowed it then we get to be judgemental so I'd answer #1 even if I were you even if your lying.... lol

Ohhh Now I'm crossdressing.... New black top, grey skirt, tights, getting ready to head to the store.... :)

Rachael502
11-09-2010, 09:07 PM
Working......panties and camisole underdressed!

linnea
11-09-2010, 10:37 PM
These days, whenever I'm at home, I'm en femme doing all my usual activities and chores--nothing really fancy, just very femme.

Chiana
11-10-2010, 01:38 AM
Certainly. Not to get into any specifics but Lady Gaga would approve.

Danni Bear
11-10-2010, 02:17 AM
Actually..... I'm between dressed and dressing.... wearing nothing but a smile! :D lol

Karren,

Been there and do that. Usually in hot tub with hubby especially on cool or cold evenings and nights. LOL :devil:

:hugs:
Danni

Linda_H
11-10-2010, 12:00 PM
If I'm home I am wearing a dress, bra with forms and panties. When I go out I have panties under my trousers. My wife prefers that I not wear a bra out. Loves me in one at home. She likes me in a dress, says it makes me a more plesant person.

StaceyJane
11-10-2010, 01:28 PM
You bet I'm crossdressing right now!

And loving it!!!

Sarah Michelle
11-10-2010, 02:00 PM
Working from home, so once everyone-else goes to work, I can dress.
Yes I am dressed at the moment, so I am quite comfortable physically and mentally and making money at the same time.

xd-tigger
11-14-2010, 05:13 PM
Yes I am crossdressing at the moment, wearing the shirt in my avatar and a mid calf fish tail skirt. And I'm just browsing the forum.

Christina89
11-14-2010, 05:22 PM
i am crossdressing at this time as well wearing a bikini and black skirt.

danielletorresani
11-14-2010, 06:07 PM
I wish I was!

JohnH
11-14-2010, 06:51 PM
No, I am in drab. It's too cold to have bare legs, and I'm too lazy to put on pantyhose. I don't wear pants when I am en femme.

Chemise
11-15-2010, 12:34 AM
Everyone's home so I'm in my mans stuff... pooh and double pooh, I so want to but a skirt on.

Karren H
11-15-2010, 12:40 AM
Yep yep yep....

Chloe Renee
11-15-2010, 12:55 AM
I'm currently about 14-20/7/275 in my dressing this year. Often it is just under, but it usually also includes jeans and shoes. I have been getting dolled up completely at least one day a week for my GT and I may start going to group meetings soon.

maggi
11-15-2010, 04:49 AM
just sitting here about ready to go to bed in just a briefs and a bra

Charise52
11-15-2010, 06:51 AM
Right now I am wearing a beautiful floral print sheath dress, with nylon cami and nylon panties underneath, and I just got back from an hour drive listening to soft jazz dressed... and with some makeup and perfume... the experience was so beautiful...

StaceyJane
11-15-2010, 11:05 AM
Getting ready to go out right now. I have a very nice outfit on. :)

Lola Boubee
11-15-2010, 12:00 PM
Sure am, but just casual in jeans and a tight fitting top, bra and forms, tucked up nicely, and some make up ect...

Lainie
11-15-2010, 01:58 PM
Lunching at the gym. Cf. "CD at the Gym" post a few moments ago.

Abbey Lane
11-15-2010, 02:28 PM
I am dressed. Got a nice professional lady like white top on and a black leather mini skirt and black fishnets and my white bra with matching panties and my 4" red heels. Feel good and look good. Just working away at my desk at home.

diannecourtney
11-18-2010, 12:33 PM
These days I wouldn't be without my slimming girtile and gaf nor would Ibe w/o my bra and 38c's. Its all part of the scene' See you at Nordstroms Rack.

Pythos
11-18-2010, 12:42 PM
It is the morning, and I am just in my pajama top, and off black sheer to waist hose from yesterday. I was wearing this an hour before bed :) I was too lazy to peel them off, and get in Pj bottoms. I am just about to get in the shower, and get dressed for the work day. Not sure if I will wear jeans, or leggings today.

Christina2008
11-19-2010, 07:19 PM
Always!

Right now Im replying to your thread :)

KELLYANN
11-28-2010, 03:17 AM
most all the time at home. right now, pj's bra/forms panties and of course my pink fluffy slippers

TillyM
11-28-2010, 04:30 AM
Yes, home alone.

I am fully dressed, with white bra & panties, white lacy top and a black tight skirt on. Black tights and black patent shoes with 2" heel.

Its nice to have some you time.

Kathy4ever
11-28-2010, 05:04 AM
Yes I'm in my wifes night gown. Got to sleep in it too.And she did not go ballistic either. Who knows maybe i'm wearing her down. A first. Luv satin.

juligirl1984
11-28-2010, 05:07 AM
yep I've been dressed the whole night. its 2am now and shaving my legs lol! one down one more to go.

Ann-Marie
11-28-2010, 05:10 AM
Black leggings with lace ans silver sequins, LBD on top and high heels

Julie S
11-28-2010, 05:12 AM
Yip,

I'm, in bra, panties, tights slip and a nice dress.

It feels great. Wish I could stay like this all day.

j

Dealight
11-28-2010, 07:57 AM
We LOVE to talk about what we are wearing.....THIS thread won't die....LOL....

Well...at the moment.....just some sheer pink panties (very stretchy...thank you Hanes...) and some black nylon trouser socks under my drabs.........

Later today...I hope to change into some more comfortable things.....:)

SFRobin
11-28-2010, 09:39 AM
Just checked into my hotel, and have put on a lovely bra, thong, garterbelt set with some lace stockings. After relaxing a bit, I'll put on some slacks and go for a stroll.

Jamsey
11-28-2010, 10:27 AM
I'm fully dressed, without make-up, just checking out the site. I'm wearing a blue dress, wig, bra and forms, along with various shapewear items. I've been trying on new purchases and see how they look with different shoes and accessories.

juligirl1984
11-28-2010, 12:04 PM
still dressed lol! just got up and checking out site. its so cold outside I might have to pull an all dayer inside as juli lol!

Geneva Lake
11-28-2010, 03:49 PM
Well, my feet are.

Rebecca Sue
11-28-2010, 04:01 PM
I'm wearing panties and bra with forms, heels and wig. No makeup though.

JohnH
11-28-2010, 04:33 PM
I'm wearing a long-sleeve flannel maxidress, although I have standard men's underwear underneath (undershirt and briefs).

Dealight
11-28-2010, 06:57 PM
What a great afternoon...had a devil of a time tucking (!), wore black pantyhose, a one piece foundation, with forms (sort of), a cami top and an open blouse, and cute miniskirt, with black heels. Now...down to just the pantyhose, cami top and heels.......oooo and did wear some foundation makeup and lipstick. Not a full makeup session or wig, though.......A good way to end the weekend!!

Sophie86
11-28-2010, 07:40 PM
I missed my dress up time yesterday, but was able to arrange for some alone time today by forgoing a trip to see HP with the wife & kids. I've had all evening to be en femme. I tried on a couple of different things, trying to decide what I'm going to wear for a friend's birthday party in a couple of weeks. I think I've settled on my black skirt and boots with a long-sleeve blouse, just for the warmth. It's chilly tonight!

Maria 60
11-28-2010, 08:39 PM
kids are home, watching tv wearing black pantyhose under my jeans.

kathie225
11-28-2010, 10:08 PM
Ready for bed in PJs and panties.

Susan Thomas
11-29-2010, 12:37 AM
Yes, I am getting ready to go to bed. I will be sleeping with my 38C soft cup bra and Vanity Fair nylon panties.

Charise52
11-29-2010, 01:05 AM
At the moment I am home, and I am wearing a black jumper dress with a belt. Underneath, I am wearing a black front closure bra (Playtex 18 hour) and light blue nylon panties... I have been wearing this all evening, as it feels so comfortable...

Charise52
11-29-2010, 01:06 AM
Hey Susan Thomas, I love Vanity Fair panties... my favorites!

Misti
11-29-2010, 01:57 AM
Yes, I am getting ready to go to bed. I will be sleeping with my 38C soft cup bra and Vanity Fair nylon panties.
Susan, I just sent you a PM. Let me know if you got it, please? That's one up on me. lol. love Misti

Leohose
12-26-2010, 11:24 PM
yes im in my leotard

Brenda Carea'
01-14-2011, 01:08 PM
Fully dressed with make up. And totally enjoying myself at the moment. Thank you.

StaceyJane
01-14-2011, 01:26 PM
Getting ready to go out. I just put my makeup on.

Kate Lynn
01-14-2011, 03:21 PM
Every day,I wear nothing but womens low rise jeans,knee highs,and shoes,but I do wear pocket tees because I don't want to get grease and oil on my womens tops when I'm assembling things.

Lainie
01-14-2011, 03:32 PM
Yes, but passing for drab ...
Khaki v-neck pullover, wasabi silk blouse, ladies' black slacks & trainers. & lingerie, of course. No makeup, and my wife hasn't noticed. Sitting around the house reading some good books.

If you closely inspected my ankles & collar & chest, you might see a girl-side button, tights instead of sox, and breasts protruding a little more than they would without the bra. But who pays that much attention?

Abbey Lane
01-14-2011, 04:05 PM
I been dressed all day here at work in my house. Wearing a nice garter belt and taupe color stockings with a black back seam. Brown suede shoes and a nice metallic looking mini dress. I actually got to do makeup today for thel first time in like 2 months. I will have to post some new 2011 photos later.

Alice Torn
01-14-2011, 04:19 PM
Just finished a session. Pink longsleeved top, rust colored pencil skirt, black tights, 4"black patent heels, short blonde wig.

SANDRA MICHELLE
01-14-2011, 04:42 PM
Yes!!!!!

BevAndrews
01-14-2011, 05:50 PM
Well its 10:45 pm here so I'm in bed in my blue and white check thick cotton nighty that has some pretty lace across the bosom.

Tommie T.
01-14-2011, 05:56 PM
Yes,white bra with forms,white nylon granny panties,white lacy nylon camisole,black 1/2 slip,long black skirt and a fleece top.My usual friday after work relax outfit.

darla_g
01-14-2011, 06:07 PM
Soon. a bit later. just went to Marshalls and they had a bunch of makeup on sale!

annabellejorden
01-14-2011, 06:13 PM
Taking care of my kid who came over for the weekend, actually waiting for her to clean up some of her toys so we can play Barbie and tea party.

:cheer:

Jeannie
01-14-2011, 09:52 PM
Yes I am. I am wearing a black tank top, denim skirt, black undies and black heels (sandals) some jewelry and full makeup. I am on here at the moment but I will probably sign off and surf the internet a little.

Jeannie

Leohose
01-15-2011, 07:46 AM
Yes Danskin nude shimmertights and gloss black leotard

lauraabdl
01-15-2011, 08:25 AM
Yes if I'm home I'm dressed. I go out often dressed enfemme, now that I have shaved my body and facial hair off. New pic to be posted soon.

charlytuna
01-15-2011, 01:45 PM
Not working today so I can sit here with black legging & a peach top and light make up just in case the kids comes over I can hurry up and throw some jeans and sweetshirt on to cover up

Casey
01-15-2011, 03:59 PM
I have black lace panties, garter and stockings on under my regular guy clothes. The kids are home so I have to be discreet, tonight after they go to bed, I'll pull out one of my fav skirts and find a bra and top to go with it.

renee k
01-15-2011, 05:57 PM
Yep! Wearing my new black and white animal print dress from Nordies. Going to leave for my favorite Saturday club in a couple of hours.

Huggs, Renee

inhwa
01-15-2011, 06:10 PM
oh yes went to the store today got a new bra 3 pairs of panties an a slip

i was so brave

and high heels that hurt my feet i like to dress up and cover it with guy clothes and go out

some day i would like to go out dressed as a girl

Mandy
01-15-2011, 06:28 PM
I'm sat here all dolled up & no one to go out with:sad:

Jess Marie
01-16-2011, 02:24 AM
I'm dressed for laying in bed. I have a bra on with my forms, boyshorts, and VS sweatpants, and a t shirt. Just laying in bed writing an essay on my laptop.

Jane G
01-16-2011, 04:20 AM
Hi Jess

Still in my nighty. Off surfing in a minute though so off to get changed soon.

Jane

StaceyJane
01-18-2011, 09:49 AM
Just put on a very nice outfit that I bought last week at Macy's!

Charise52
01-18-2011, 10:41 AM
At the moment, i am wearing PJ's (womens) and a black lace cami and pink nylon tricot panties underneath... in the evenings I wear a dress or skirt

Julie Denier
01-18-2011, 10:47 AM
Working from home today, so I'll get to try on a bunch of new outfits that have been piling up during my pink fog-induced online shopping spree. Right now, I'm wearing a brown, ruffled-front, knee-length dress, Berkshire pale taupe pantyhose, new Barefoot Tess brown 2-inch round-toe pumps, all the requisite undergarments, blonde bob wig, a touch of lipstick, gold-toned beaded necklace, earrings, bracelet and ring. Many more outfits await me today ... ahhhh ...

Julie D.

Cheryl T
01-18-2011, 01:55 PM
Absolutely...
Denim skirt, yellow t-shirt, thi-hi's, 1.5" heels and my favorite red sweater.

StaceyJane
01-18-2011, 03:28 PM
Just to update:

I"m still crossdressing!!!!

kimdl93
01-18-2011, 03:52 PM
gosh, StaceyJane, me too! :)

debbie01
01-18-2011, 03:55 PM
Yes black and white dress. Beige panties and bra, stay up stockings.

Billie Jean
01-18-2011, 08:36 PM
Not at the moment. I'm at work but I will be as soon as I get home. I do have on purple bikini panties right now. I just finished writing a 7 page account of Billie Jean and did it while I was dressed. I had on a black floral print skirt, yellow top, pantyhose, bra with water enhancers, girdle, and my kitten heeled peeptoe pumps. I felt like a secretary who was doing my typing. I hope to go to the Lipstick Lounge in Nashville this week. I hear its TG friendly.

jenna_woods
01-18-2011, 08:37 PM
I am in a pink night gown as its bed time,

TGMarla
01-18-2011, 08:38 PM
Yup. Pink lace dress.....heels, etc.

Billie Jean
01-18-2011, 08:41 PM
Absolutely...
Denim skirt, yellow t-shirt, thi-hi's, 1.5" heels and my favorite red sweater.Hey you stole my favorite outfit. I don't have the red sweater and usually wear pantyhose or knee highs if I wear the long denim skirt. In the summer I wear my gladiator sandals with it. They are really cute if I have a french pedicure.

CarlaWestin
01-18-2011, 08:48 PM
Hmmm? Why? Yes! Yes I am! Spaghetti strap pink nightie with pretty lace at the décolletage covered with an ankle length
billowy sleeved nylon night gown. Pink bra with smaller sleep forms and lacy pink panties. Night night!

lorrieanne
01-18-2011, 10:15 PM
i am nightgown as it is 10:00pm here. Hope to get a good nights sleep.

Lorrieanne

barbara f.
01-18-2011, 10:22 PM
I am. this is exciting on a cold winter night. Barbara

Luciana Vitale
01-18-2011, 10:28 PM
As I am every evening at home, leggins, cami, sandals and painted toenails

KarenSusan
01-18-2011, 10:33 PM
Of course, red charmeuse blouse, navy blue floral print skirt, 3" heels and a white cardigan sweater.

Casey
01-18-2011, 10:35 PM
I am so glad you asked. I am wearing a very cute pink embroidered top, with a floral skirt, pink panties, garter and stockings and my brand new very first ever bra. I feel wonderful.

By the way, the saleslady and Penny's didn't even flinch when I told her the bra was for me. She made it so easy to buy, asking me what I was looking for(Lots of lace)showing me different styles and helping me pick the perfect one. And that brings me back to the original question as I just couldn't wait to get home and put it on. I will be shifting to the pink floral nightie shortly.

NathalieX66
01-18-2011, 10:43 PM
Don't know why, but right now I'm testing a black slightly over the knee pencil skirt, white button-down & a cropped ruffled edge sweater, black 4" pumps, black sheer pantyhose, pearl earring studs & necklace....kind of an office look, a bit lawyer/real estate agent look, all stuff I bought a while ago. These items have been sitting in my closet so I figure I'd give them a try. Yeah, it's nice but it ain't me. Too serious. I want to go out on a night out on the town, not sell houses.

Charise52
01-19-2011, 05:41 AM
Right now, PJ's (womens') with a cami and panties underneath

Jenniferathome
01-20-2011, 02:02 AM
Yep. I'm traveling on business and I always bring some things with me. I have a great black velvet, thong leotard and white thigh highs on at the moment. Just wrapping up e-mails then it's time to get really dolled up. I have my wig, dress, lingerie, heels and make-up all laid out.

ginafaye
01-20-2011, 02:47 AM
bra panties and nightie just ready for bed

prene
01-20-2011, 02:52 AM
attached forms, bra, corset, control top panties, shirt and cruel girl jeans

Joanna_81
01-20-2011, 04:49 AM
Yes, I am dressed up at the moment - brown dress, tan pantyhose, white underwear, black 5cm (2in.) heels. Being uneployed (hope it's not for long) has it's positive sides - You've got more spare time. ;)

Tara Jordan Campbell
01-20-2011, 05:57 AM
The first thing I put on is my vinyl catsuit and boots, then I can function..............

big_brenda_75
01-20-2011, 03:45 PM
Ordinary housewear: bra, panties and plaid patio dress.

*~Cassie~*
01-21-2011, 04:29 PM
Underdressed at the mo :) got my fav pair of tights on :)

Stephanie47
01-21-2011, 06:29 PM
Right now I am doing the laundry. I'm wearing a short sleeve mid calf black dress with a floral print, black bra, black panties. black open bottom girdle attached to black stocks, a mid calf black Velrose slip, black heels and of course my shoulder length curly gray wig.

Kim Welcher
01-21-2011, 10:54 PM
I'm wearing a black mini skirt, a white shirt and black heels.

Stephanie47
02-07-2011, 02:02 PM
I love this particular thread. Saturday I received a pair of beige California Magdesians, which I had to put on today. The pair only has a one inch heel that is more substantial than my higher three or four inch heels. I just had to get them because the more narrower heels just sink into the grass in the backyard. I have to wait until spring when the ground firms up to wear those heels. With this pair I can do some pre-spring gardening without getting stuck in the grass.

I also have on a Venezia sheath dress in a green floral pattern, beige stockings, and white undergarments, including that Smart Fit double layer slip. I just love the way it swishes over my a$$.

Cindygirl65
02-07-2011, 03:41 PM
Yes. I'm wearing a short sleeve blue leotard with teal tights. I feel so comfortable and girly. Luv Cindy.

BevAndrews
02-07-2011, 03:50 PM
Well, I'm dressed in such a way as to look male if out and about - but my panties, pantyhose, trousers and t-shirt are all from the women's department. Only my sweater is from the men's section - and while I was buying it, there was a lady there trying on the men's sweaters. But I don't think she thought of herself as a crossdresser!

brassieres
02-07-2011, 04:54 PM
Panties and a new silk bathrbobe that I bought.

StacyCD
02-07-2011, 04:59 PM
Yup! Bra, camisole, short-sleeve top, panties and stretch pants. I'm painting my toenails at the moment so I'm shoeless!

jackielou
02-07-2011, 05:04 PM
yes it is pouring down rain and i have been lazy today still in my bra and long gown doing housework ect.

linda allen
02-07-2011, 05:05 PM
If so what are u doing
Wearing a bra and blouse and typing on the Internet. :heehee:

Nancie64
02-07-2011, 10:00 PM
Oh yes, here I sit,leaving notes on line. Fully dressed with wig and make up, in a black turtle neck, and a long skirt with my new oxford heels from DSW. A busy day at work so it just felt right to come home and do it. If it wasn't so cold out I would sneak out and take a ride. SO is gone until Wednesday. I have to make a trip to the airport at midnight to pick her up. Would like to surprise her when I pick her up but it's is suppose to be dam cold, Don't know what I would wear.

katrinakat
02-07-2011, 10:02 PM
OMG, yes!!!!! I'm always dressed when I'm on this web-site!

Melinda Lou
02-08-2011, 11:55 AM
Currently underdressed--Barely There bra and Vanity Fair panties. Finally, a bra that fits my natural chest just right! So of course they've discontinued it. :( (#4285, if anyone's familiar with that style.)

Diane Meris
02-08-2011, 11:58 AM
yes. Wearing denim mini, leggings, sweater and boots. Just came in from doing some outside chores in the snow and am going to clean house.

wearingtanpantyhose
02-08-2011, 11:59 AM
Short denim skirt, hose and heels.

Jeannie
02-08-2011, 11:59 AM
I am alone because everyone went shopping, but I only have a few minutes so I jumped on here to see what's going on. I don't have any makeup on just a denim skirt and a pink tank top, oh and undies of course and a favorite pair if heels with some jewelery. We have a daughter living with us that does not know about Jeannie so I am back to sneaking to dress. She will be moving within a week or so then Jeannie can come when she wants to. Right now I am having a lot of fun and can't wait until I am free to dress anytime.

Jeannie

Jenny Wilson
02-08-2011, 01:31 PM
Absolutely! I work from home, and live alone, so I get to dress every day.

I'm wearing a thong (for a change from my usual VF nylon briefs with lace), nude thigh-his, bra, flowered dress, black MaryJane 3-1/2" heels, neckace, earrings, wig and makeup.

It feels natural, and wonderful!

Jenny

olderlover
02-08-2011, 01:40 PM
me too...I'm in a black bra/thong set from LaSenza - jeans and a sweater. I'm lounging around home right now. When I go out I like to wear my panties and possibly pantyhose.

olderlover
02-08-2011, 01:45 PM
LOL...so am I..I posted earlier about what I was wearing. Bra/Thong panties - sweater and jeans. I'd like to add that I have shampoo filled condoms in my bra cups. The shampoo because the bottle is a measured amount and condoms because they give that bouncy natural look under my tops and feel great when I move around. Olderlover

StaceyJane
02-08-2011, 01:54 PM
I'm totally crossdressed!!!
And loving it!

Just got back home from therapist appointment.

Diane Meris
02-08-2011, 03:20 PM
Back again. Finished chores. Am now wearing black and gold patterned dress, black stockings and lingerie, heels, wig, gold jewelery and full make-up. Felt like being a little sexier now that the work is done and I can relax.

elsbethcollins
02-09-2011, 11:10 AM
yes! Just in from work an hour ago, wife is away for 2 days for work so immedietly got into denim skirt, grey poloneck, black tights , bra , panties and some makeup (mascara and lipstick)

Now, a movie or clean the kitchen is the next decision...

Stephanie47
02-09-2011, 12:34 PM
Yep, I've donned a black and white print dress with capped sleeves, lacy white bra, white garter belt attached to a pair of black thigh high stockings, white Smart Fit double layered slip, white Vanity Fair panties and a my pair of black J Renee heels. Of course, I'm wearing my shoulder length gray wig. I have to do some chores around the house. This morning I had to pay on eBay for a very nice white half slip by Velrose. It had no tag but I can identify the make by the lacy hem. Very pretty. It is sunny today, so as soon as the dew is gone from the backyard grass, I may eat lunch outside. I'm waiting for a nice pink bra to hit the mail box this morning.

jazz
02-09-2011, 12:46 PM
At the moment I'm wearing the full-set: stockings, suspenders, lacy knickers, bra, Woollen top and skirt and it feels lovely.

CaitlynRenee
02-09-2011, 12:54 PM
Daily,......... Though not all day.

Right now?? Of course. Panties, bra, garter belt and hose, Shadowline gown and robe, light make up.

annie.hawkins428
02-09-2011, 01:59 PM
yes at the moment my matching pink cotton panties and bra. my victoria secret pink collection PJ pants and a white tank top. !! so comfy!! hehe