PDA

View Full Version : I know a TS who is also a CD.

Nicole Erin
11-07-2010, 06:28 PM
Yep that is right, I have a MTF TS friend online who said her favorite jeans were a couple pairs of men's jeans.

A TS woman dressing in men's jeans? Doesn't that make her a TS and a CD all in one? :D

ReineD
11-07-2010, 06:33 PM
Sounds to me like someone who knows who she is, and she's comfortable with it. :) Good for her!

Genivieve
11-07-2010, 06:41 PM
I'm actually cross cross dressing now and wearing mens jeans.

JohnH
11-07-2010, 07:18 PM
All summer long I was wearing denim skirts except for some exceptions - such a church or a job interview. I went on morning walks with the skirts. When the weather turned cooler, I started to wear plaid flannel shirts and men's jeans for the morning walks. When I put the clothes on the first time I felt that I was cross-dressing to look like a man!

Now when I get up I wear the flannel shirts and men's jeans all the time so I naturally feel like a man putting on his clothes [no cross dressing].

docrobbysherry
11-07-2010, 07:52 PM
Sounds like a, "double cross dresser", to me, Nicole!

renee k
11-07-2010, 08:01 PM
Sounds to me like someone who knows who she is, and she's comfortable with it. :) Good for her!

I agree, that in itself doesn't make her a CD, by GG standards.

Renee

Kate Simmons
11-07-2010, 08:07 PM
It makes her a person with individual tastes I think.:)

ReineD
11-07-2010, 10:22 PM
I agree, that in itself doesn't make her a CD, by GG standards.

Renee

Renee, when I said she sounds like she knows herself, I meant she feels comfortable enough in her skin to wear whatever she wants, whether others think it is CDing or not. :)

Nicole Erin
11-08-2010, 11:15 AM
Sounds like a, "double cross dresser", to me, Nicole!

Hahahha hah, FINALLY someone understands and takes it with a grain of humor :D

Kathryn Martin
11-08-2010, 12:01 PM
uhhhm, my favorite jeans with heels is a mens 38" inseam bootcut pair. In transition, and already crossdressing into my birth gender:D:eek::doh: that IS phunny or is it pfunny?