PDA

View Full Version : Scared in the car

Maddie Knight
09-10-2005, 03:21 PM
When driving today dressed fem I noticed a car following me quite close with some lads in it. Normally in drab this would not bother me but today I was thinking 'are they following because I'm a single female' .
When I turned into my street they went straight on, but I can see how gg can get scared when out alone.

Tristen Cox
09-10-2005, 03:28 PM
Interesting, although my car is not easily something they could follow I do get the point. Fear is something certainly to concider. Being in the wrong place at the wrong time etc..

Trinity_cat
09-10-2005, 03:29 PM
Hi Maddie,
I'd guess it was a few lads thinking "women bloody drivers" (a common saying in ole blighty) "let's scare the bejeezus out of her"
No real harm was done so have a wee drink, calm down and be happy they took you for a GG.

Marlena Dahlstrom
09-10-2005, 04:50 PM
Yes, going out can be a real eye-opener about the safety concerns that GGs face.

I was out a few weekend ago and walking back to my car when I passed a guy who circled around and was headed back my way as I was getting into my car. I'd like to think it was innocent, but I was glad not to have to find out for certain.

Phoebe Reece
09-10-2005, 07:41 PM
Way back in the 1980's a couple of guys really did follow me and another CD I was with out of a bar and followed our car. I eventually lost them with some tricky driving techniques that I had learned when I was a somewhat wild teenager. It was definately a scary situation.

Priscilla1018
09-10-2005, 10:16 PM
is,if your going out dressed(especially at night) make sure there are at least two of you.

JocelynG
09-11-2005, 12:35 AM
I'm glad it turned out to be nothing. That can be the worst fear having someone following you. Be careful out there