PDA

View Full Version : wrong place

suzannesally
08-20-2004, 08:22 AM
girls, i need some attention, as if you couldnt tell, please look at the post listed under sara kats' post"new chica" i think, i put it on the wrong place, but it took me a long time to write, and i dont have the energy to do it again, its a true story, one of many, and i find it very "unbonding" to talk about these cd experiences, sara im so sorry for posting it on the wrong place, i was interested in what you said and got so excited when i remembered it that i put iit in the wrong place, by the way ,during the day this week after discovering this site over the weekend last, i have dressed 75% of the time, abput 95 % of the possible time that i knew i wouldnt get caught, and waited to the last minute twice, because i couldnt hardly bear becoming the unreal me!(male) although some would beg to differ, free your body and your mind will follow, thanks for the attention in advance, ill give as needed, to those in need, just call out my "name", "suze"

Stelli
08-20-2004, 10:11 AM
girls, i need some attention, as if you couldnt tell, please look at the post listed under sara kats' post"new chica" i think, i put it on the wrong place, but it took me a long time to write, and i dont have the energy to do it again, its a true story, one of many, and i find it very "unbonding" to talk about these cd experiences, sara im so sorry for posting it on the wrong place, i was interested in what you said and got so excited when i remembered it that i put iit in the wrong place, by the way ,during the day this week after discovering this site over the weekend last, i have dressed 75% of the time, abput 95 % of the possible time that i knew i wouldnt get caught, and waited to the last minute twice, because i couldnt hardly bear becoming the unreal me!(male) although some would beg to differ, free your body and your mind will follow, thanks for the attention in advance, ill give as needed, to those in need, just call out my "name", "suze"

Needs a bit of work but you can always copy the conent, paste it (maybe to editor or another window with posting in appropriate place), at appropriate place, and then delete your message. Text would not be lost even that you have spent time to write it up.

Do not expect that administrators and moderators have time to clean up after someone and guess what is appropriate place to move messages.

At least this system is open that you can edit/copy and delete your own postings.