PDA

View Full Version : Met a sister in an unlikely place

Nicole Erin
11-08-2010, 03:43 PM
So my car needed this fuel pressure regulator.
Go to the autozone up the street, and this lady comes in and is asking the whereabouts of a (GLBT) club.

So here I am with my sweats, hands nasty, no makeup, hair not even combed, and kind of bopping around like I do with my "You know what's up!" stance, but she takes one look at me and says, "You can help me, I will be outside with my friend".

So I drop a photo of Grant for the stupid FPR, step out and she is there with her friend who is a TS lady. I was like, Aww hell, ain't this some s***, here I meet a sister for the first unplanned time and I look like crap warmed over".

We got to talking and stuff, exchanged contact info, and the club they wanted was walking distance.

HA ha, yeah it is like even when I am trying to look like some hard-ass backstreet grease monkey, my Erin'ness shows thru.
Note - I don't normally present like some dude, but it is hard to be Erin and know what part and engine size and have black dirt on my hands.

But yeah it was cool, I need to get ahold of her, we were both a bit pressed for time but now that the car is back to it's old miserable self, time is good.

Keep an eye out ladies, you can't know when you will meet a sister. Just hope you are presentable and not looking like something out of a junkyard like I do right now...

NV Susan
11-08-2010, 04:07 PM
OMG Erin, it couldn't be that bad...she did exchange numbers with you. Next time you see her you'll be a knock out I'm sure!!!:hugs:

Nicole Erin
11-08-2010, 04:38 PM
OMG Erin, it couldn't be that bad...she did exchange numbers with you. Next time you see her you'll be a knock out I'm sure!!!:hugs:

Heck yeah I will be a knock-out, you know what's up :D

KristinSkye
11-08-2010, 07:45 PM
That's freakin awesome, talk about being in the right place at the right time! Hopefully you'll have some Erin time soon and maybe go out for some fun with them ;)

Nicole Erin
11-08-2010, 08:16 PM
That's freakin awesome, talk about being in the right place at the right time! Hopefully you'll have some Erin time soon and maybe go out for some fun with them ;)
Erin time for me is anytime I am not working on the stupid car.
I pretty much live as such, it is just sometimes I get lazy.

Jilmac
11-08-2010, 09:38 PM
Great story Nicole, hope you meet her again and become friends. BTW I hate it when I have to part with a portrait of Grant.

TiffanyTgirl
11-09-2010, 08:06 AM
Well, she'll be wowed by you when she sees you next. have a blast!!