PDA

View Full Version : A Funny Thing Happened On the Way Home from the Doctors - You NEED to Read This ***

Traci Elizabeth
11-08-2010, 04:17 PM
OK, after getting up before the birds to make myself as beautiful as I can be to drive 105 miles to my Transgender doctor and being with him for 1.5 hours +/-, a really funny thing happened to me on the way back that I want to share.

Well anxious to get home and knowing I had another 90 miles to go, my high heels had a little too much lead in them on the interstate (no, I did NOT get a ticket or stopped). But I was in the passing lane and I passed a Ford F-250 or 350 with really large tires and he was sitting up higher than most pick-ups.

I was in a small German sports car beginning with an "M" (my wife's..she only lets me drive it on special occasions) happy as a lark enjoying passing all the traffic and listening to her music (Pavarotti & Friends) when all of a sudden this guy in the Ford pulls up along side of me and no matter how fast I was going, he kept up. Then when I passed cars that were in front of him he would whip around them and catch up to me again and just kept staring at me.

So I am thinking "what the hell is this guy's problem?"

This went on for several miles then I looked down and my knee-high skirt and I was shocked that it had slid up to my crotch and my "animal pattern" panties were just visible. So, I quickly looked to my right and Mr. "Bug-eye" was still there staring at me. (You know it's kind of hard NOT to see a large pick-up following along side of you nose -to-nose)

So, I looked him directly in the eyes & pulled my skirt down. As SOON as I did that he let off his gas petal and drifted back never to return!

I could not make this stuff up if I tried. Real life is so much funnier!

I had to share this!

bethw
11-08-2010, 04:54 PM
Great story Traci. I almost wet my panties.
Hugs
Beth

Phyliss
11-08-2010, 05:50 PM
Learn to sew some lead fishing weights into hem, so that won't happen again.

Naughty naughty making that poor truck driver get eye strain

That's something I try to pay attention to when driving. Really don't need and extra attention.

Felt good being a bad girl for a few moments, didn't it? Come on admit it, you're among sisters who wouldn't THINK of breathing a word of it, .... right? Ahem, I said RIGHT

pamela_a
11-08-2010, 05:57 PM
Such a naughty girl.....felt good didn't it :devil:

My Lady Marsea
11-08-2010, 06:04 PM
OMG like sooo funny.

Karen564
11-08-2010, 06:31 PM
LOL....Ya sure, The olé skirt sliding up excuse heh....Lil

Too funny girl....I love it ! lol..

I do think I'm gonna relinquish & pass on my Girly girl thingy on my avi to you. I don't deserve it anymore since I no longer get dressed up in skirts & rarely wear heels anymore, especially not to see my doc....lol
Ya, I just love my jeans too much...so I guess that makes me a tomboy now...lol

So anyway, Great adventure story !
Just goes to show there's never a dull moment being a girl....

Jorja
11-08-2010, 06:38 PM
Traci Elizabeth!!!! You lil tramp!!! :D

Welcome to the wonderful world of womanhood. It is fun to be just a little naughty now and then. :)

Felicity71
11-08-2010, 06:40 PM
Crikey, sounds like he wasnt paying attention to the road.

Teri Jean
11-08-2010, 08:11 PM
That is so funny and so expected. Semi trucks and taller pickups do give one cause to watch what you wear.

Traci Elizabeth
11-08-2010, 09:08 PM
For all you you "doubters" who think I purposely did that...wrong! (lol)

What actually happened is my legs were getting cramped. It really is a small sports car so, just prior to the truck approaching me, I had taken my left high heel off and bend my leg up on the seat with my left foot pressing against the inside of my right thigh. Well this naturally pulled my short skirt up. Then for a moment, I placed my left heel on the seat which caused my skirt to slip down to my crotch.

When I placed my left leg back down, I just did not think to pull my skirt back down with it. I guess I learned my lesson on that move!

Michelle James
11-08-2010, 09:39 PM
For what it's worth, years ago I was that guy!! Now it just seem creepy to me.

CharleneT
11-08-2010, 10:07 PM
"... animal pattern panties..."

Did we need to know this ???

:doh:

Yes . . . :D

GREAT story !!

Faith_G
11-08-2010, 10:35 PM
It's not always comfortable keeping your knees together while driving. Yet another reason I wear jeans way more than I used to think I would...

Michelle I
11-08-2010, 10:36 PM
I had taken my left high heel off and bend my leg up on the seat with my left foot pressing against the inside of my right thigh. Well this naturally pulled my short skirt up. !

Aah, to be young and flexible.:) . If I tried that in a sports car, I would be going to the hospital with major joints out of place...lol

Danni Bear
11-08-2010, 11:22 PM
Traci,

If you really want to have fun with it. Get togather with three or four friends in a convertible with top down wearing halter tops and short shorts and give truckers on interstates apolexy when they see you. They can't help trying to see what women are wearing.

Danni

Aprilrain
11-08-2010, 11:41 PM
Sorry didn't mean to stare I was just trying to see what brand your panties were so I could get some too!

Melody Moore
11-09-2010, 01:33 AM
Ive always made a point of making sure my skirt was down but I will definitely keep this in mind for when I do see a guy who is easy on the eye ;)

suzy1
11-09-2010, 04:46 AM
I just to say, great story Traci. I would love that to happen to me. But I drive a van. Must get a sports car.

Hugs, SUZY

Hope
11-09-2010, 04:56 AM
Well it certainly sounds like you passed the 50/50 test.

You know, you pass from 50 feet away at 50 miles an hour... I wish I could do that.

I can't help but imagine that there is another forum somewhere where "truckguy1968" is complaining about how this totally stuck-up **** in a sports car was totally flashing her panties at him... and then got all snotty about it. "It's probably how she gets her thrills since her husband won't give her thrills anymore - she goes out driving his car flashing all the guys on the interstate instead..."

Your day was WAY better than mine.

My day consisted of finding out that the thinning spot on the top of my head IS in fact visible... and not getting a bar-tending gig at a local gay bar, despite wearing some "form fitting" girl jeans to the interview. Damn experience not having!

Sally24
11-09-2010, 06:54 AM
I've had several experiences with truck drivers (big trucks!). The most recent one was in the middle of the night coming back from an outing in Boston. He would creep up on my right side and then hover there for awhile. Then I noticed it would get brighter in my car. Then he would fade back. Then he would move up again. He did this for what seemed like 20 minutes. Toward the end I looked over and up and realized that he would get close and then shine a small light into the cab of my car! I had a long skirt on but had it up over my knees to keep it away from the floor and the pedals. Apparently some guys really like the show from a tall truck. As I told my wife when I got home, "Guys can be creepy!"

CharleneT
11-09-2010, 11:07 AM
. . . .

My day consisted of finding out that the thinning spot on the top of my head IS in fact visible... and not getting a bar-tending gig at a local gay bar, despite wearing some "form fitting" girl jeans to the interview. Damn experience not having!

Maybe you should out yourself to them - could help fill a quota ??? LOL !!! SO, is this a new direction in finding a flock ?? :battingeyelashes:

Traci Elizabeth
11-09-2010, 11:45 AM
I thought I was funny with this "true" albeit seemingly impossible post of yesterday's events but your responses are way funnier than my experience.

Actually, at the moment I figured out what was going on, I was irritated at him and found no humor in his actions. To the contrary, he made driving more difficult and I hate people riding along side me for such long periods of time. And in this car the steering is such that the slightest movement results in the car's immediate reaction.

As far a convertible Danni Bea, it is! But I typically don't like driving on the interstate with the hardtop retracted. Plus it was too cold yesterday for anyone to have their top down.

Empress Lainie
11-09-2010, 03:30 PM
OK guess I can throw a funny one in --- could have been embarrasing but no one was there but me. I was standing behind my counter and all of a sudden my skirt fell down to the floor. I did have on a black slip under the black skirt and it has tighter elastic. I did lose about 10 pounds too. Now I need to wear a belt with that skirt if I can remember which one it was!

Hope
11-09-2010, 05:21 PM
Maybe you should out yourself to them - could help fill a quota ???

How do you think I got the interview?

CharleneT
11-09-2010, 05:41 PM
How do you think I got the interview?

:lol2: !!

ReineD
11-09-2010, 05:43 PM
That happened to me last summer, on a long drive across the country. Except I wasn't wearing a skirt and the other driver was on a Harley.

I thought it was just a harmless highway flirt (happens to both men and women). We were playing leap frog. But I got concerned when I veered off for gas. He took the exit too and followed me to the same gas station. Luckily it was still light out, but I didn't know what to do. I must admit I got a little scared, even though there were others around. Some people out there are crazy. So I ignored him completely. He didn't get gas, and I didn't even glance his way. After I finished gassing up, I pulled up to the building and went inside to the restrooms. I stayed about 5 minutes longer than was necessary, and when I came out again he was gone. I guess he got the message that I wasn't interested. :)

Either that, or his being there didn't even have anything to do with me, and I just let my ego get in the way. :)