PDA

View Full Version : Swimming in fem

Jess6887
11-08-2010, 09:57 PM
I'm the only one at home and I want to swim in my pool in fem, but I got no swimmers, :( what should I wear lol, and it's 12:55pm here should I wear mens clothes over what I'm gonna wear just incase someone comes the the front door

JenniferR771
11-08-2010, 10:16 PM
Sure--wear a men's bathing suit over your women's suit. Is this your pool? An apartment building? What kind of person might come through the door? Stranger? Family?

And what is a "swimmer"?

Rachell
11-08-2010, 11:59 PM
I normally go out to the pool with my male swim suit and t shirt over my bikini. If no one is around I get changed by the pool and keep my male clothes close by. Sometimes I get real gutsy and lay on the raft which is a thrill but very dangerous if your in the closet. The benefit to this is being able to see your bikini tan lines, I love it. I would also like to know what a swimmer is.

Jess6887
11-09-2010, 12:59 AM
Thanks girls, I ended up doing it, I wore my male clothes over the top, and then put the pool cover over the water then got changed into fem once in the water, very big thrill especially when I got out of the pool in fem, I ran to the front door tho cause it's day light, swimmer, means like bathing suit, togs, broadshorts. Anything you can wear in a pool, it must be only Australian slang

eluuzion
11-09-2010, 01:48 AM
There is no law requiring you to answer the doorbell when it rings. Most of the time it is a peddler or some other annoyance.

I usually would swim naked or in a bikini in my pool. I was usually lying on some huge pool float. I always have a hat, sunglasses and a pair of shorts close by...whenever I venture outside (as an emergency plan). First rule of having a pool is to make sure there is no way for anybody to just "wander" into the yard for a drop-in visit.

If you get "surprised", you could always quickly "pee" in the pool, then you would be hidden by the yellow cloud! You know, a modified version of the occtopus ink strategy.:D:heehee::D

Jess6887
11-09-2010, 05:22 AM
Haha, I have a pool where my front gate is so anyone could had seen me, but I quickly ran go the front door fully crossdressed wig and all including heap heels when I was in the pool.

Karren H
11-09-2010, 06:43 AM
In high school there was a guy in the next town that got arrested for dressing up female and going to the local pool and going into the women's dressing room.... that was a long time ago but be careful, especially if there are small children using the pool... You don't want headlines like "Pervert dressed in a bikini caught stalking children at a local pool"... photos at 11.... lol

alice clair
11-09-2010, 07:09 AM
Karran you are sooo bad!!!

RADER
11-09-2010, 01:56 PM
I live across the street from a 470 acre lake. I would love to go swimming in one of my many
one piece suits. But only a dream. I could only go in the summer when it is warm, and now with
less daylight, the temp is that of a Popsicle. O' Well to dream on. Rader

Vicki-Z
11-09-2010, 11:58 PM
Well I decided this past summer that I was going to swim as the real me. I went to Walmart and bought a bikini, yes a very feminine orange and pink bikini. We have no houses behind us and our backyard is fenced in. The neighbours houses on each side only have one window each that can see into our yard. The first couple times I would wait until the sun was down and go out wearing my bikini with a white t-shirt on. Before I would get in the water I would take my t-shirt off. It felt so wonderful swimming in a bikini. After a couple times I said this is ridiculous waiting until almost dark and sneaking around trying not to be seen. From then on I began just putting my bikini on and walking out into my yard wearing just the bikini and no t-shirt. It no longer matter if it was dark or the middle of the day. I no longer cared if anyone saw me. I used to go around my back yard water my plants in my bikini. I can't wait until next year to get a one piece. :battingeyelashes:

Vicki :hugs:

Colleen03
11-10-2010, 12:29 AM
What did you wear, one piece? 2 piece? tankini? If this was your own backyard pool, I say wear what you want, as long as you don't have nosey neighbors.

Linda_H
11-10-2010, 12:08 PM
I once wentn swimming in panties at a lake. No one was around. I think booze was involved. Now I am older, and careful. My wife and I lounge in our spa in the evenings. I will be wearing a swim dress and dangling earrings.

Crysten
11-10-2010, 01:28 PM
I don't have a pool...but it's always been a fantasy of mine to go to a public beach in a sexy one-piece (and pass)...probably never going to happen. That's awesome that you can get to a pool and swim around a bit!!! =)

Jennifer in CO
11-10-2010, 04:10 PM
before I got married I worked a late shift and got home usually around 11:30pm. As my apt was pool side, I'd change into a bikini and take a swim till the pool light went out at midnight then go sit on my patio usually just wrapped in a beach towel for another 5-10 minutes (air dry) and head in for the night. I had shoulder length hair, no body hair, and at the time and was quite skinny so in the semi-dark of the pool area I passed quite well. Actually, I passed good enouth that a girl that lived in a 2nd floor unit on the other side of the pool used to join me once or twice a week. She said she also worked late and had many times wanted to take a late dip but was afraid to and since I was out there she felt much more confident with another girl in the pool with her. The first time she joined me I was scared to death. But as I figured out she had no clue (at least I don't think she ever did) that I was a boy then after several months of swimming together I was totally comfortable around her and anyone else that happened into the pool on a late night.

Jenn