PDA

View Full Version : Update: Second time out of the house

Angie Sweet
11-09-2010, 12:45 AM
If you read my post about my first "forced" time out of the house, you will remember that I had to leave the house dressed to fix a flat on my wife's car.
That went so well, I had to try again. Jeans, boots, blond wig, fully made up. Out I went. Just drove a couple of miles. Decided to stop at a local park. Took all I had to get out of the car.
But once I did. OMG. How cool!!!!!!!! Walked around in my best feminine walk (I think) There was no one else around, but it was a start for me.
Next stop will be a local group that meets at a bar in the area.
Sorry if this post seems a bit disjointed. I wrote as I was thinking it.

Hugs to all of you

rocktheplank
11-09-2010, 01:07 AM
That is awesome Angie! I am so happy for you! I've only gone out once, and it was like 2am, so congrats on going to the park! I bet it would be nice to walk around outside, especially with this nice weather. Maybe I will get dressed and walk around in the backyard, at night of corse, no nosey neighbors need to know!

TiffanyTgirl
11-09-2010, 08:04 AM
Just great Angie. You are very attractive, so don't be surprised if someone hits on you. Enjoy the great outdoors!!!

StaceyJane
11-09-2010, 08:06 AM
Angie, there is a whole new world for you to explore. Enjoy!

Miranda09
11-09-2010, 08:14 AM
Awesome Angie..now go out and have even more fun! :)

Annette49
11-10-2010, 09:57 PM
Way to go girl!; we need to hook up sometime!

Annette

Christy_M
11-10-2010, 10:13 PM
congratulations - it was such a liberating feeling to be out and about. I know I will get out agian, hopefully soon. Please watch for your safety being in a park all alone...there are safe places you can go and still get the feeling of being out as yourself.

Diane Smith
11-11-2010, 12:38 AM
There are flats to fix all over. You could stay out all the time with that as your mission. :)

- Diane

Marissa
11-11-2010, 01:14 AM
Oh yes, girlfriend..just stepping out into the world to share your loveliness with all.. hope your next venture goes just as well.. thanks for sharing..

Hugs,
Marissa

Angie Sweet
11-11-2010, 07:50 AM
There are flats to fix all over. You could stay out all the time with that as your mission. :)

- Diane

Fix-A-Flat Woman!!!!!!!!!! My new superhero alter ego. I just need the sexy spandex outfit now. LOL

Adelaide
11-11-2010, 08:03 AM
I also remember my first time out....Great memories! Keep on doing it and it'll become natural
A.

Jennifer Marie P.
11-11-2010, 08:10 AM
Isnt it great to finally be Angie and it will get easier.