PDA

View Full Version : I'm really having fun with this fem exercising!!

Karren H
11-09-2010, 07:11 PM
I went out and bought a new pair of womens sweat pants and a fem mustard yellow tee.... and have womens tennis shoes... Nothing flashy or over the top but definately cut for women... So I have been exercising in the hotel exercise room every night when I get back from the mines... Had a few people stare but tonight it got crowded. First this manly man walks in and I smile, he doesn't and gets on the tread mill behind me... I'm watching cash cab. and as I'm jogging I accidentally hit the stop cord and he says "Don't you just hate it when that happens?" Why yes I do and we start to chat... and before long were answering Cash Cab questions then this other guy comes in and gets on the eleptical..... Now were all three answering questions out loud..

The first guy leaves and I start up a conversation with the last guy.... me in my fem exercise gear... come to find out he's a an engineer for the railroad which we use to ship our product and we know the same people.... and we chat for the remainder of the time. I get off the tread mill after 45 minutes and grab a towel to wipe off and look in the mirror and to my surprise I look really girlie and have sweated so much it looks like I'm compeating in a wet teeshirt contest... I'm braless and there was boobage showing all over the place... lol

So we walk out together and exchange plesantries and I head back to my room... It goes to show you that one-on-one we have more in common with anyone no mater what we wear and no one really cares!! Even down here in Southern WV... What a nice couple guys!!

Here's what I was wearing..... no makeup or hair...... http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p277/coalminerbabe/backoff/exercise2.jpg

anonymousinmaryland
11-09-2010, 07:21 PM
After reading a LOT of your stuff, somehow, I am not surprised.

Karren H
11-09-2010, 09:17 PM
After reading a LOT of your stuff, somehow, I am not surprised.

You implying I have a BIG mouth?? lol

Kelly Blaine
11-09-2010, 09:38 PM
Karen,
You should write a book.
Sorry I missed you when I was living in Pitts for awhile. Now I am asigned to sunny Phoenix.

SuzanneBender
11-09-2010, 09:54 PM
Karren you crack me up. You are so comfy and happy with yourself and that it what attracts others to you. Well that and your sweaty boobage! You truly are the Erma Bombeck of the TG community.

avalana
11-09-2010, 09:54 PM
uh;wow! welcome to the machine p.f.

Starling
11-09-2010, 10:00 PM
...I'm braless and there was boobage showing all over the place... lol...and no one really cares!!...

Of course it helps to be cute as a button.

:) Lallie

Karren H
11-09-2010, 10:37 PM
Karren you crack me up. You are so comfy and happy with yourself and that it what attracts others to you. Well that and your sweaty boobage! You truly are the Erma Bombeck of the TG community.

Great.... Now I'm old and have a big mouth! sigh......... :D

insearchofme
11-10-2010, 10:36 AM
Karren you are such a hoot! You did look pretty femme in your workout clothes, cute as a button!

Crysten
11-10-2010, 01:37 PM
Well I think it goes to show....if you're not trying to be ostentatious about things...and keep things sorta low key...nobody's going to say a thing. If you'd had a bright pink sports bra and running skirt on...maybe those friendly conversations wouldn't have happened. Just my two cents. I wear womens jeans and tshirts quite a lot with no problem. Whereas if I was out in a skirt and heels...well, you see the point.

kimdl93
11-10-2010, 01:47 PM
you looked pretty feminine to me - even with that cap. I think your personality wins people over too!

Sarah Michelle
11-10-2010, 01:49 PM
Karen, you are such a charmer. I always enjoy your posts and points-of-view. I agree with the others, you have a natural cuteness that works for you. Keep having fun, we can all live vicariously through you.

Canadian Cash Cab? or is there an American version?
I enjoy the program, shouting out the answers is part of the fun...
Getting kicked out after 3 strikes isn't enough though, they should choose certain downtown back alleys to dump the not-so-bright, Darwinism....

AndreaS
11-10-2010, 02:10 PM
I tend to jog on the ol' treadmill 3 or 4 times a week. Sometimes I'll watch Cash Cab and sometimes I'll watch the Food Network. You and I were probably both on the treadmill at the same time watching the same exact show.

Since I go to a pretty crowded gym, I haven't gotten to the point where I can exercise enfemme, especially since there are some neighbors and gym personnel there that know me. It is a 24 hour facility that you can get into with a key card, so I'm thinking about doing some enfemme exercising sometime when the crowds are down. I went once on a Sunday evening, and there were only 3 gg's there. That might be a good time to try it.

Bootsiegalore
11-10-2010, 02:13 PM
I am siting here laughing. The BIG Mouth comment made me immediately think of Fog Horn Leghorn from bugs bunny!

Amazing the direction the mind goes!

Rachel

Christie ann
11-10-2010, 02:30 PM
Great.... Now I'm old and have a big mouth! sigh......... :D

old, big mouth and don't forget the sweaty boobage. You look great to me, just a pretty woman staying in hockey shape.

I tend to go on long bike rides and this time of year the sports bra keeps me nice and warm on top.

jacky83
11-10-2010, 02:52 PM
Great.... Now I'm old and have a big mouth! sigh......... :DDon't act so demure. You know your the most extroverted girl on this site.

Karren H
11-10-2010, 03:33 PM
Canadian Cash Cab? or is there an American version?

I thought the Canadian version was Cash Dog Sled Team... Contestants mush around the frozen tundra answering simple canadian trivia questions (like what does "eha" mean... What's a two by twice? How long does it take to swim accross Lake Erie?) And if they get 3 wrong they get dumped in the snow right near a polar bear den!! :D

Mary of Long Beach
11-10-2010, 03:51 PM
Good for you. Keep it up. mary

Sarah Michelle
11-11-2010, 08:34 AM
Americans......!!
It's cash ski-doo now, ever since PETA got into the act.....
its eh! or eh?... eha is something donkeys do.. eha eha......
A two by twice is actually Newfie, as in; dere dey was, side by each, gone.... or Dear Karen, I'm writin' dis slowly cause I knows youse a slow reader...
Nobody swims across Lake Erie, there's nothing worth arriving at on either side.... That would be like swimming from Windsor to Detroit, why?
We can't feed tourists to the polar bears anymore, PETA says it's cruel to the polar bears
But we could make the losers listen to Steven Harper, that'd have them cutting their wrists in no time......