PDA

View Full Version : New to this & told the GF last night..

AvidFan
11-10-2010, 12:18 AM
I'm a 28 year old hetero male who's been in the same relationship for 9 years and we have a 7 year old daughter.
I've never considered myself a CD since I never acted on it. I've had dreams and impulses but never acted, until an isolated incident 4 years ago. I was drunk and horny and my GF didn't want any. So I raided her lingerie and her makeup. I felt so ALIVE, SEXY, EXHILARATED words dont describe. I wanted to tell my GF since she's very bisexual.
Well nothing until last week.The kid was at grandmas. And we were drinking wine. She was teasing me and promising me sex until she went to bed too drunk to get down.
I was feeling kinky and raided her lingerie and makeup. Oh yeah. I felt so good the next morning I went and bought myself some panties, nylons and makeup. The panties are too big but they sure do feel nice under my boxers.
After a day or so I started getting paranoid thinking my GF would find out and flip on me.
So last night I told her we needed to talk. I had to have 2 big glasses of wine just to start the conversation. She was scarred I met someone else or something. But when I told her, SHE WAS SUPER COOL with it. She gave me some stuff she didn't want anymore. All of which was very sexy but doesn't fit her anymore. Tight sexy tank tops, tight pink cords, a bra, and some brand new sexy silky panties (I dunno what their made of?)
She really likes me wearing makeup. She god a little mad that I wasted money on makeup when I could have used hers,but apparently I bought better stuff. She said anything thats hers is mine.
We drank more wine, dressed up, put on makeup and had some incredible sex.
She was scarred for a minute that this was a full time thing. I told her the truth. That at home I like the feel of womens underwear under my clothes. And when the Kids away I can wear my nylons and other clothes when I feel like.
Our relationship has been rocky, but I know this has brought us so much closer and I LOVE the fact she digs it.
We're going shopping right now, I cant wait to get some new sexy stuff

Vicki-Z
11-10-2010, 01:05 AM
You are extremely fortunate to have such an understanding loving partner to help you discover yourself. Just remember to take it slow dear.

Vicki :hugs:

Jessica Who
11-10-2010, 01:52 AM
That's awesome to hear, my wife and I share makeup but recently I've started getting some things of my own. We can't share clothes as I am bigger than her but we do share accessories.

Keep us updated as to how things are going :)

AvidFan
11-10-2010, 01:59 AM
Ya, she keeps telling me that she doesnt want to lose her man. But she wont. I couldnt ever do this openly or in public. She's the only one who knows. I actually look goofy done up. But I like the way the lingerie and makeup feels on me.
Shopping tonight was great. Nothing special, but its all sexy. My girl got a little jealous of how sexy my stuff was but she fit into some of the stuff as well. Under the agreement that it must have her fragrance all over it when its returned :devil:
I modeled the stuff for her and am currently lounging in a bandini, panties and black nylon stockings. It feels great

Stephanie Miller
11-10-2010, 08:25 AM
I see your new to the site. Welcome. Now get your SO on here. There's enough friends on here for all!

sandra-leigh
11-10-2010, 11:19 AM
Actually it is a good thing you got your own makeup along with clothes (and I commend you for getting your own!) It is not a good idea to share makeup with anyone, not even your spouse, because various medical disorders can be transmitted that way. Even with just a bottle of nail polish, and definitely with anything that goes near your eyes. Lips too, but as you are probably kissing, that's probably a moot point for you.

Sandra
11-10-2010, 01:24 PM
A word of advise from a GG....take it slow and don't rush things. Go at your SO's pace and most of all talk to her. Don't be surprised if she has off days, you'll be very lucky if she doesn't. Make sure she knows that she can talk to you about all if this, and make sure you answer any questions honestly.

AvidFan
11-10-2010, 05:38 PM
she doesnt know about this board. I'll tell her in time if she wants somebody to talk to. She doesnt use a computer anyways, but that might change after christmas.
I'm trying to take it slow, but its just so exciting to get to talk to her and share this with her. I'm 100% honest with her about this. She said she understands the panties, but doesn't know why I like to wear a bra. I told her I just like the snugness and feel of the fabric. But then 5 minutes later she shows me how to put on a padded bra with a bandini over it and it looks like I've got real boobs.
When we went shopping, she got some things and picked out most of mine, she got some new makeup and insisted on giving me some of it. And some of her perfume. She's always tried to put it on me. She wanted me to wear makeup last night but I'm only cool with the makeup when the Kids away. But it was such a turn on. She's tried to put makeup on me before, but I pretended I wasn't cool with it.

mklinden2010
11-10-2010, 06:20 PM
the ride.

rocktheplank
11-10-2010, 07:01 PM
That is so great AvidFan! I think I am kind of in the same boat as you in that me and my wife being new to it and I've always had impulses but never acted. We are slowly getting things too, and like Sandra said take it slow! My wife doesnt know about this site either and probably wont for a while longer but eventually she will.

That is too funny about the make up! I've got to ask, do you have a wig or long hair? The first time I got dressed and my wife did the make up I didnt have a wig or long hair, so I wore this hat, but it didn't feel right and when I look back on those pics now from that drunken night, I look like a mess! Anyways, what tied it all together and really made me feel femme was the hair.

Anyways congrats and welcome to the board!

Alice B
11-10-2010, 07:11 PM
Sounds like a good start to healing the relationship.

AvidFan
11-11-2010, 01:44 AM
I've got natural long brown hair all the way to my rear