PDA

View Full Version : question

JoeyLang90
11-10-2010, 10:32 PM
hi guys. i was wondering, what size were/are your chests and how do you bind?
im trying to help out a friend and his situation is a bit complicated.

Bart-Edge
11-11-2010, 12:00 PM
Well, i'm a 38D.

Initially, i used a vest with masking tape wrapped around to create a hard feeling chest but it wasn't ideal as it restricted your breathing and felt unnatural.

I'd suggest wide, elasticated bandages (available from your local chemist or pharmacy) and wrap them in a criss/cross fashion, slightly tight across your chest area until you have a soft, but still kinda firm feeling.

Or you can get one of these babies:

http://www.makemeheal.com/mmh/product/gynecomastia/index.vm?procid=12

Its designed for men who have Gynecomastia (Male breasts) and works nicely for FTM too! Only problem is...Slightly expensive, but worth it if you're going through with full time FTM transition.

Or a cheaper alternative, get a 'girdle', like a firm pair of underpants designed to hold in 'bulgey' bits, cut the crotch out, and slip it over your chest.

Good luck!

AnonyMouse
11-16-2010, 12:38 AM
I'd suggest wide, elasticated bandages (available from your local chemist or pharmacy) and wrap them in a criss/cross fashion, slightly tight across your chest area until you have a soft, but still kinda firm feeling.
I tried this once. Despite having no problems with breathing, elasticity, mobility, etc., it ended up causing me a tremendous amount of back pain in a few hours - and I'm only a 42B. I don't recommend it.

Areyan
11-16-2010, 12:50 AM
based on my recent purchase, i would recommend checking out Underworks.com for their compression shirts/binders. they work rather well to bind and wear easily, like a tank-top. yes they are hard to get on but they do the job and it's fairly easy to take your measurements too. just measure (with measuring tape) snugly underneath the breast area and then measure over the top of them at the widest point to get the right fit. was easy for me to order and they weren't too expensive. USD $29.99 - $36.99 and a bit extra for your shipping costs. they shipped to me in NZ from the US and it only took 7 days to arrive, so not bad.

JoeyLang90
12-14-2010, 12:01 PM
cool dealz. but its not for me. im cisgendered. anyone else whose large out there? my friend is like a DDD right now.

mistunderstood
12-14-2010, 05:13 PM
I think I am 54 F. I have used underworks compression vests befor. I can not remember what number it was. But I have used the layer look befor.

JoeyLang90
12-14-2010, 09:02 PM
holy snoochie boochies! my jaw would drop if i saw them lol. my deepest apologies to your back.

mistunderstood
12-14-2010, 10:04 PM
Well it is not to bad.:) But any ways. I can believe it or not can hide those real well. What I do is go for smallest sports bra as I can stand then a tight tee shirt then if I wear a dress shirt then loose white tee then dress shirt over that. Now what I try to go for is the man boob look that is my only choice because I am so big on top. I have been going to our local Y and trying to lift weights and I also do water aerobics to. I am able to do more in the pool and it is easier on my body.
If any questions just ask and I will or some one else will answer you.
O please bind with care because duck tape and ace bandages are not good for you. If you need more info on anything there is a web site goes by name of FTM hudson international. They have a great web site and lots of links for every body whether new or old to the FTM experience.

JoeyLang90
12-17-2010, 05:59 AM
anyways, again, im not trans anything. but thaanks Aaron. happy holidays mate

mistunderstood
12-17-2010, 08:19 AM
Same to you.

JoeyLang90
12-18-2010, 12:12 AM
hey aaron, how bout a before and after shot of your binding? id like to show it to my friend.

mistunderstood
12-18-2010, 01:38 PM
Ok. I am cooking all day today but I will try to post them some time tommorow. It is my time to make all the cookies for Christmas.

JoeyLang90
12-18-2010, 06:01 PM
aaron, you better send me a plate....or five. lol thanx broham!

metalguy639
12-20-2010, 02:24 AM
I'm a 42 C and I just use a sports bra that is a small or a medium in size. I get the nicer ones that are more firm without cups obviously. I've found some good ones at target, K-Mart. sometimes Wal-mart. I just wear that and my tee shirts have always been larger than my size. I've pretty much hidden my boobs my entire life, so its kinda an easier thing for me. When I first came out I had a underworks binder though. It worked and was pretty good, but REALLY hot in the summer :( So for me just a tight sports bra has worked just fine.

Kaden
12-20-2010, 03:18 AM
cool dealz. but its not for me. im cisgendered. anyone else whose large out there? my friend is like a DDD right now.

Underworks, seriously. Your friend will never be able to have a completely flat chest but with an underworks binder and layering they'll be able to get away with it.

Felix
12-29-2010, 04:34 AM
I was a 38C/D before and I used underworks 997 compression vests they are really good xx Felix. :)