PDA

View Full Version : Win-Win Trade

Kerigirl2009
11-11-2010, 12:45 AM
I just have to share this with you. My wife knows that I crossdress but does not want to see it but does occassionally talk about (basically, she teases me a bit) anyways my wife has been going through her bras lately. Basically all her favorite bras are poking through(underwire) well at $50 a piece she does not want to spend the money at this time so I said to her I would give her one of mine
She was like I dont think so, then I said wait I will trade you for the one that I bought you for christmas that you don't like (I like it, very cute)
SHE AGREED :)
my motivation was this, I love the bra that I traded to her but I can't wear it while underdressing, The bra she gave up to me is smaller (hence the reason she does not like it) and I am pretty sure I can wear it while underdressing without it being very noticable. SO a Win-win for both of us. Essentially a new bra for both of us

One that she needs and one that I want. I just thought that this is a great story and I love when we can work together. :)

MichelleBCD
11-11-2010, 01:11 AM
They say marriage is all about compromise. :) Great trade!

AvidFan
11-11-2010, 01:49 AM
MY GF took back the bra she was letting me use. It was great for underdressing. Now just a bandini for underdressing since my bras are padded

joanna marie
11-11-2010, 02:22 AM
One more reason why wives should be more accepting of CDing husbands

suit
11-11-2010, 06:57 AM
have you ever searched the internet for online bra stores ?
>>>caution rant <<<
ooh my god ! $50 /bra ?
>>nutty rant no emotions involved<<<
that comes with gps and blue tooth right ? >>>no ,it is pretty<<<
remember a pair of insulated leather palmed work gloves are $12 ! >>>>no they are not pretty<<<<<
a pair of shoes ..that are realy just big thumbs with a slab of rubber are wholy over valued when the work required to make them is compared to gloves !
compare the million doller machine that makes a car tire for 49.99 good for 50000 miles ...thats 37,714,285. rotations..there abouts....fifty bucks for a bra! hhahahahah! but there not pretty ! they do not reflect on the personal value or image nor do they help.. muttering of an old codger ....." values" !!....$50 bucks!! YES < they are pretty ! > sigh .

Karren H
11-11-2010, 07:05 AM
I hate you! Lol. J/k.... My bras are way to small for my wife... Lucky me.. On multiple levels....... Sigh....

StacyCD
11-11-2010, 10:36 AM
Certainly, you can spend more than $50 on a bra. However, it's been my experience that you don't always get a better bra for the extra money you spend. Glad that the swap worked out for you!

NicoleWest37
11-11-2010, 10:41 AM
I have a hard time paying 15-20 so I buy on clearance for $10 or under . My wife would never share anything!!

linda allen
11-11-2010, 11:12 AM
My bras are ones that my wife was getting rid of. Donating. She has lost some weight and now her band size is too small for me so I guess I'm on my own when the ones I have fall apart.

Kelly DeWinter
11-11-2010, 11:54 AM
......... then I said wait I will trade you for the one that I bought you for christmas that you don't like (I like it, very cute) ......

I rember that Christmas bra ... Bright Red velvet with white fur trim .....

LOL

Nice to hear when everyone wins :)

Kelly

Kelly DeWinter
11-11-2010, 11:55 AM
I hate you! Lol. J/k.... My bras are way to small for my wife... Lucky me.. On multiple levels....... Sigh....

OMG ! I really get it !

boardpuppy
11-11-2010, 12:24 PM
The SO and I can't trade bras but I wish I could fill her C cup but her ban is to small for me. Oh well, I'll just have to replace my bras myself. hahaha, snother shopping trip for me.....

Hugs,
Alice

Alberta_Pat
11-11-2010, 06:41 PM
Well, I bought some new bras a few months ago. My wife wears the same size. She tried on one style, and well....We can't both wear the same bras can we? ;)

Kerigirl2009
11-12-2010, 01:22 AM
well today my wife sai d that her new bra was very comfortable and it didn't poke her. she gave me a big kiss before bed. I felt the same way about my new bra today too. Now this only took a year and a half about, so acceptance is coming along slowly but at least it gives me something to look forward too.
Oh just to clarify the $50.00 bra is a Victory Secret bra and the one I got in trade is a maidenform. I hate paying so much for a bra but hey we only live once.