PDA

View Full Version : What Is My Self-Image?

Jenny
08-20-2004, 09:31 AM
Hi everyone,

Mirrors are the bane of my existence. When I dress up, I have a distinct image in mind from head to foot. My imagination sweeps me along into believing I achieve this image and then -- BAM -- I see myself in the mirror and my self-image evaporates. My self-image is a goal -- the image I would be if I could be the girl I want to be. I will keep working toward it.

My self-image has these elements:

I have ash-blonde hair, long enough to wear in a ponytail or french braid if I want to.

I have fair, clear, hairless facial complexion. I have wide-spaced blue eyes (which I do) and a smallish turned up nose (also mostly accurate).

I am tall and slender with a toned physique. I am tan but not too brown. (Again mostly accurate.)

I have nicely sized breasts -- not too big but perhaps noticeably large for my slim build. I have a flat tummy which I love to show off.

I have a high rounded firm derriere. My hips are slender.

I have long slender hairless legs which are toned without cellulite.

I am the 19 year old girl all look at when she walks down the street or on the beach.

Ah, dreams are so pleasant. ;)

Jenny, drifting away on a crossdressing cloud

suzannesally
08-20-2004, 01:36 PM
your very hot, i can only imagine in person how hot you are, i am married, and like to dress girly, but not around my wife, and kids, it would break my heart if my kids found out, i dont want them to go through any doubt the oldest is very athletic, and the youngest is going to be handsome, i worry about him sometimes though and am prepared to do what ever it takes to make sure he is happy and chooses the right path, i hope he never ever, feels any of the pain that ive felt due to the fact that i am a woman in a mans body and if i had made the decisions when i was younger to make a change, i could have been your sister , (you look very much like i did ,different color hair but same facial features,) i hate to keep telling you this but, the longer you wait, age brings on more masculine features, when i was around 16- i had gone through muvch of puberty, the weird thing was is that my masculinity up until i was around 23-24 years old, didnt change my feminine features, now dont get me wrong i still look very feminine, but around the age of 16 it was scary, my body except for breast and the other thing, were that of a woman, i used to spend 20-30 minutes every day just finishing up on my look, trying to not look feminine, i was mistaken for a girl at least 300 times between the ages of 7-22, and still to this day i feel like people immediatly think im either gay or a girl, and there is nothing i can do about it, it still takes me 2 weeks to grow a mustache/goatee. and i feel like a rat with one on my face, i mean it just doesnt feel right at all! this week has been a real release for me, finding this forum, and seeing that im not alone in my beauty, and pain!, thanks for listening jenny, i dont mean to scare you , but i have to say you are a beautiful girl! sinc. suzanne

Tristen Cox
08-20-2004, 02:47 PM
Hi everyone,

Mirrors are the bane of my existence. When I dress up, I have a distinct image in mind from head to foot. My imagination sweeps me along into believing I achieve this image and then -- BAM -- I see myself in the mirror and my self-image evaporates. My self-image is a goal -- the image I would be if I could be the girl I want to be. I will keep working toward it.

My self-image has these elements:

I have ash-blonde hair, long enough to wear in a ponytail or french braid if I want to.

I have fair, clear, hairless facial complexion. I have wide-spaced blue eyes (which I do) and a smallish turned up nose (also mostly accurate).

I am tall and slender with a toned physique. I am tan but not too brown. (Again mostly accurate.)

I have nicely sized breasts -- not too big but perhaps noticeably large for my slim build. I have a flat tummy which I love to show off.

I am the 19 year old girl all look at when she walks down the street or on the beach.

Ah, dreams are so pleasant. ;)

Jenny, drifting away on a crossdressing cloud

That's exactly how I envisioned you Jenny. Really.
My Mental Image is as follows:

I have long dark auburn red hair just past the shoulders.. a little wavy.

My face is fair-tanned just slightly-and has a delicate look, hence narrow lips, nose, and brows. However I imagine I have big green eyes.

I am petite and trimmed about 5'6" again only slightly tanned all over.

My chest is not trying to win awards but does justice to my height. I have a slender waist(which IS true) and small feet say size 8 1/2.

My butt is alot more rounded and feminine and my knees blend with my long legs nicely.

I am a 20 yr old who still has plenty of energy to dance after 4am.

I am doing what I can to be more like her, but I still like what I see in the mirror when I get to go all the way.

kristi cd
08-20-2004, 03:04 PM

That about covers it for me. Although I'd rather have on a pair of tight jeans that show off my perfect little derriere (I like to think is sort of the case for me already :p ) with strappy little black high heel sandals. :cool:

Sara Kat
08-20-2004, 06:55 PM
Damn you girls! I'm jealous! I think I still need to work on my self-image. :(

Jenny
08-23-2004, 04:53 PM
I agree, Kristi: a pair of low-rise, supertight jeans to show off my tight little butt and a pair of strappy ankle heels just about completes the picture. There is something so sexy about wearing heels with tight jeans. ;)

kristi cd
08-23-2004, 06:49 PM
Tell me about it. :D

joannablake
08-23-2004, 07:00 PM
I am right there with you Sara, I need to work on my self-image too.

Love Always
Joanna

crispy
09-01-2004, 03:58 AM
I hate mirrors too. Who needs reality?

I live in my dreams - my avatar says it all.

5'4", 34-26-36, cute pointy breasts, Eurasian features, adorable but unattainable, except possibly by an equally adorable lady (maybe an equally adorable CD - I'm not sure, the jury's out on that one). But the thought of being attained by a male of the species would put me right off.

That is my self image.