PDA

View Full Version : Spanking !

Blake Lively
11-11-2010, 08:42 PM
I know this may be a little weird, but I have the urge when crossdressing to be spanked. Maybe it's because I enjoy watching hot girls being spanked. Under normal circumstances there is no urge. Once I'm wearing some lingerie and high heels I can't help it. I've been spanking myself lately, but it's not enough. I've thought about asking my girlfriend, but she doesn't know about my CDing. Anyway, does anyone else have this desire?

blake

MsJanessa
11-12-2010, 08:21 AM
Interesting--- your fantasy is a relatively common one

Tbirdgal
11-12-2010, 10:22 AM
Actually Humilliation , B D S M, forced Crossdressing are larger than I ever realized until I decided a couple of years ago to starta legitimate chat forum of my own .While I don't participate in such practices , I certainly found it interesting as to how many Men actually enjoy such pracices .

missblondeme
11-12-2010, 04:36 PM
dont know what you are talking about ;)

Cassandra Lynn
11-12-2010, 05:31 PM
I can neither confirm nor deny any such accusation and under advice of counsel i will plead the 5th...yada yada, blah blah.

Depends on if it is with the hand or a paddle, riding crop, flogger, or cane. Oh, and by a woman who knows how.
Other than that, no, not at all! :heehee:
:daydreaming: mj (Cassie) :battingeyelashes:

RADER
11-12-2010, 09:55 PM
I am real good at making paddles. You can order them with or without
holes in the face of the paddles. Wind-age thing you know. LOL Rader

Veronica 1
11-13-2010, 02:49 AM
I have been a very, very bad gurl.

katrinakat
11-13-2010, 02:52 AM
Totally, in guy mode i'm more dominate, but that machismo melts away, time I dress. Being submissive is super femme and a natural inclination.

Noemi
11-13-2010, 03:14 AM
This is Hot. MMMM
I also share your submissive fantasies. I have had my tushy spanked a few times but never while cding, mind you it still hurt so good and the sex was great. Try spanking your GF, just do it don't ask, that can ruin it. She will love it and will give you her undivided attention. I have found that women love to be dominated by a strong man(of course I am really a nice gurl, just like my fun at times). As we slip further and further into our female persona we realize this. There are lots of sexy things this girl does but this forum is not the place to share them.

Thanks for the post, exciting, I hope you get spanked.

Melinda G
11-14-2010, 01:06 AM
Well whatta ya know. I guess I'm not the only wierd one in here. :battingeyelashes:
I almost always get a spanking when I get all dressed up. But I have to get undressed for the spanking, cept for high heel sandals. I'm always in some kind of trouble. Late for work in my maid outfit. Punished for going out in my trampy hooker dress, cut up to here. An ironing board comes in handy for spankings. I better stop here. Use your imagination.:D

Jay Cee
11-14-2010, 02:14 AM
There was a time when I liked it (lightly), but now? Not so sure. Maybe all that hair removal has made my hide too sensitive. :)

Karenmarie
11-14-2010, 02:32 AM
go to the Disciplinary wives Club....This is run by Aunt Kay in San Jose, Calif. This group firmly believes in the husband getting a spanking from who???? Your Disciplinary Wife is who. OTK spanking. (Over the knee) and in this case...over her knee. Wife says (she is in charge) come here, lower your pants AND PANTIES and lay accross my lap. And you do it.
Than there is Elise Sutton Female Superiority page. Real Women Don't Do Housework.

Sweet Dreams
Karen

AvidFan
11-14-2010, 02:41 AM
I love getting spanked while dressed. My GF loves my little "Hank Hill" but in panties. I love getting spanked. Interestingly enough, my GF has always tried grabbing my butt,and I hate it, its uncomfortable. But when I'm en femme, I dont mind. I guess I'm more relaxed. Dammit, I wanna be spanked

Yvonne York
11-14-2010, 05:46 AM
My wife and I have enjoyed gentle spanking for some time. But, when I am dressed, the urge increases and I love her treating me as a very naughty girl!

Charise52
11-14-2010, 08:53 AM
I have always wanted to be spanked... hopefully someday i will find someone to share this with...

Angie G
11-14-2010, 09:05 AM
I never had that desire Blake.:hugs:
Angie

Christineblake113
11-14-2010, 09:08 AM
Even if you aren't comfortable sharing your CDing with your girlfriend, you really should ask her to spank you. I suggest that you be naked and she wear some high heeled boots and something either leather or PVC. Trust me, it's every bit as good as you think it will be.

Assuming that all goes well, maybe you could slowly work some CDing into it. Maybe ask to wear her panties as a start.

Christine

kaitlin
11-14-2010, 09:17 AM
Ya know, it's a smaller world than you want to think sometimes! We are so into spankings!!!! There almost isn't a love making session that goes by without one of us with a red bottom (along with other parts) But when the leather and locks come out....somebody is going to get it so good!!!!

Karren H
11-14-2010, 09:33 AM
Why do you think I wear padded panties?? Not to enhance my figure but to lessen the pain just in case someone want to come up to me in the mall and spank me! Lol. I remember putting newspaper or a magazine down my pants just before I got spanked. Lucky my mothers always gave me plenty of warning "you wait till your father gets home!". Great... Where's the Life magazine? And I hated it then and still do... No mater what clothing I wear..

Tasha2633
11-14-2010, 04:34 PM
I learn so much on here. Now I know I'm not the only one who likes a little slap on my butt at times.

danielletorresani
11-14-2010, 06:13 PM
I'm not into that, but I can understand how some could be.

Samantha B L
11-14-2010, 07:39 PM
I sometimes fantasize about it. My parents spanked me ocaisionally until I was 9 or 10 but they were unenthusiastic spankers. They just used their hands instead of stuff like belts or paddles with holes. And they usually apologized and made up later on if you can imagine that. But even under such easy going circumstances I was 5,6,7 years old and too scared to get pleasure out of it. I was a hood and I got really pulverized from grades 6 through 10 at least 8 times in school. I was too scared to enjoy it. My SO who I had known since 1969 when we were both 13 years old offered to do mild spanking with me but I never took her up on it. I do sometimes fantasize about spanking stuff and fetishey stuff but it does cross my mind that suppose there was a murder or some kind of really strange crime that involved stuff like Ghurka Knives and Buried heads in the nearest woods to the apartment buliding where I live and someone went through my things and found fetish gear and stuff like Elizabethan Jabots and paddles and handcuffs! I guess I'm halfway joking. But it does cross my mind.
Yet I don't own any stuff like that right now other than my CD wardrobe but I do know where to order things like that on the web and for the future it depends on my budget.

juno
11-14-2010, 08:30 PM
Supposedly, spanking stimulates nerves that are also connected to the genitals, so some people like spanking without any interest in being submissive.

DeSkirt
11-14-2010, 08:34 PM
I have to admit, I would love for my wife to spank me while I was dressed too. She has given me a few swats now and then but not a full blown spanking like I would want.

RADER
11-14-2010, 08:57 PM
We, at one time or another, were all spanked in High School. Those Christen Brothers
knew how to swing a paddle. But being spanked while dressed? Well you learn something new every time I open this forum. I guess I will have to talk to the wife. Rader :o

Amy Hepker
11-14-2010, 09:09 PM
spankings are just one of the things I like, but only by GGs

JenniferR771
11-14-2010, 10:24 PM
I agree, Amy. Spanking is fun. True, I have a few fetish interests. Forced cd. Leather. Ropes and chains. No cooperation from my SO, though.

Missy
11-14-2010, 11:04 PM
it is most likely what most men see them selfs swatting a girl rear in a playfull way some think it sexy as for me i like it when my wife swats my but when i wear nylon panties the stingy feel gets me all giddy

lingeriegurl
11-14-2010, 11:37 PM
Spanking is very stimulating for me and only when I am dressed.

docrobbysherry
11-15-2010, 01:24 AM
After starting the tooth implant process several months ago, you'd think I'd be immune to pain wouldn't u?

Somehow, it's NEVER found it's way into my FETISH PLAYBOOK, tho! Lol!

Evelyn Evenly
11-15-2010, 01:37 AM
My girl likes to spank me hard.

Charise52
11-15-2010, 07:02 AM
I had an old girl friend years ago that suddenly lifted my legs up when I was lying in the floor nude, and she spanked me... it was an incredible turn on...

Amy Lynn3
11-15-2010, 08:51 AM
You are asking me?? I have never had the pleasure, but I popped a few girlfriends....one liked it and the other did not!

BRANDYJ
11-15-2010, 09:04 AM
Add me to the list that enjoys being spanked. But then again, I am totally submissive to the Lady I love. There are 2 different types of spanking. One is for fun, pleasure in an erotic way and the other is for real punishment from the dominant woman that we submit to. Odd as it may seem, I have a low tolerance for pain, but when it is a punishment spanking I want it. It is perhaps one other way to let my dominant partner know I submit, obey and love her...even when my butt is black and blue from the cane. It's totally different then the other type of spanking; both in intensity and emotionally. For me, the manor of dress is not a consideration. I'm happily submissive to her in either role.
I think there are many that do not even consider themselves submissive that simply enjoy the playful act of a spanking. You are far from alone in your desires.

Melinda G
11-15-2010, 01:45 PM
This spanking thing still puzzles me. Pain anywhere else is annoying. Sore feet, or joints are annoying. But a sore behind brings a smile to my face, remembering the night before.:D

Not sure how far to go with this before the post gets flushed. But there is no need to pay big bucks for S and M stuff. Tandy leather sells all kinds of leather products, buckles, rivets, rings, etc online. You can easily make your own "toys", at minimal cost.
If you are into do-it-yourself spanking, you can make some cassette tapes for an evenings fun. Just walk in the door, press PLAY, and a voice says sternly, "How dare you go out in that hooker outfit. You're a naughty girl, and you are getting punished". "Get over here, and take off all your clothes. Leave your high heels on. You're getting a spanking you'll never forget on your bare bottom." After a short pause, the voice on the tape says, Hurry up, stop stalling, or you'll get it worse". Ummm, you can take it from there. :D:D:D

AmberLynn
11-16-2010, 12:30 AM
I have mentioned a time ago that liked the submission both dressed and not and the spanking is no exception. and oh yes the leather or pvc outfit makes it so much better =) you know you spend you child hood avoiding the spanking and a good part of your adult life trying to get spanked....if you are into that sort of thing

Hayley 09
11-17-2010, 04:14 PM
I have this urge too, I just love the thought of being spanked while in girl mode.

Marla
11-17-2010, 05:15 PM
I would be more than willing to spank you!

cryinks
11-19-2010, 01:08 PM
As a straight guy in Wichita, KS, I would like to try spanking a cute CD

Melinda G
11-19-2010, 08:17 PM
"Bring it on"!:D