PDA

View Full Version : allot of firsts

BonnieAlexander
11-12-2010, 12:26 PM
I know you folks hear this allot but, I am so excited I have to say it again.

My first 1st.

Went to Penney's, picked out an outfit, jeans, blouse, sweater, yes all women's and tried them all on there, which was a good thing, took a few jeans to get it right.

NOW, my big first. Halloween night, dressed and out to a club.
OMG, dry mouth driving all the way there.

Primetime in NY, yes it is a dance club that carters to gays and CD's but. NICE people, real friendly. YES, I was out at a club and dressed.
After my first club soda was finished, I was relaxed. No one even shot me a second glance.
Sat at the bar, moved around a bit and just fit in.
Dressed at a local motel, its a couple hrs from my house, and when walking out to my car, never even hesitated. WHY, the confidence you Gurls gave me here so, a big THANKS.

Heading back again the Fri after Thanksgiving and this time will try to mingle a bit more.

If anyone interested in meeting there, its fun to watch the younger group dance and socialize, let me know, Bonnie

THANKS, THANKS, THANKS

Jordan
11-12-2010, 01:01 PM
sounds like you had a good time

thechic
11-12-2010, 01:19 PM
Its such a buss not being locked up and hidden,one needs to get out,but its addictive.

Holly
11-12-2010, 01:28 PM
Another girl finds her dancing shoes! Congratulations, Bonnie.

BonnieAlexander
11-12-2010, 02:46 PM
Thanks all, just browsing Penney's Catalog for my next trip out.
Ordered a pair of red pumps to go with my jeans so, I am looking for a red sweater to match for an offset. Don't want to much attention given to my shoes, did order a 4 inch heel but, my jeans hide allot of it nicely.
So much fun.

Stephanie Miller
11-12-2010, 07:08 PM
What's this world coming to? There's no stopping her now :heehee:

(You go girl. You're wasting time sitting at the computer!)

Christine Abrams
11-12-2010, 07:25 PM
Way to go, I bet it feels really nice getting out en femme...

BonnieAlexander
11-12-2010, 10:10 PM
absolutely, I can wait for my next time. 2 weeks and counting. I was more than a cross-dresser I felt like,,,,,, a woman, not a man dressed. I guess its a mind thing more than anything else for me.

Fran Moore
11-12-2010, 11:12 PM
An angel gets her wings.............Congratulations Bonnie. Keep us posted!

Suzanne:D

rocktheplank
11-13-2010, 09:16 AM
That is so awesome Bonnie! Congrats! I've gone out, but never to a club, sounds like you had a blast!

BonnieAlexander
11-14-2010, 01:33 PM
I just enjoy being out so much as a woman I really don't care anymore what people think seeing me dressed. Its such a relief and I get so much pleasure from it.
I have a list of things I want to do and I am going down the list. My next is to dance as a female.

danielletorresani
11-14-2010, 06:16 PM
You are braver than I!