PDA

View Full Version : Am i turning into my wife

tgirl2b
11-12-2010, 01:32 PM
Lately I have not had any time to dress. But I have been buying a lot of clothes. I order a lot of dresses shoes and what not . but cant seem to find time to even try them on. Now I have a closest full of stuff that's never been worn . I used to yell at the wife for buying so much and never wearing them . Am I turning into my wife? Has this ever happen to you?

JohnH
11-12-2010, 02:00 PM
I feel that I'm turning into a housewife. I have been unemployed for well over a year, and my wife works outside the home. I am now the house spouse. I am the one that wears skirts, dresses, and heels, and have much longer hair than my wife. Sometimes I have a dress on when my wife comes home wearing her pants and she sees me cooking and preparing supper.

Karren H
11-12-2010, 02:07 PM
Never... And it never will... If I did turn into my wife I'd have to gain weight and develope an extreme replusion for crossdressing!

Kelly DeWinter
11-12-2010, 02:14 PM
Never... And it never will... If I did turn into my wife I'd have to gain weight and develope an extreme replusion for crossdressing!

"You are formaly reprimanded for the 'weight gain' comment about your wife. You have been fined 'one dozen roses' which YOU must deliver by Saturday."

By the way the second part was funny as all !

JohnH
11-12-2010, 02:44 PM

I am in the same boat Karren. I would also have to give up my skirts, dresses, and heels since my wife wears none of those items! I would also have to get my hair cut shorter.

kimdl93
11-12-2010, 06:24 PM
Not me. My wife works harder than I do and deserves anything she buys for herself, whether she wears it or not!

Paula G
11-12-2010, 07:18 PM
I can relate. I used to complain that my wife never wore skirts and heels. Now that I have "walked a mile in her shoes", I do not complain if she opts for slacks and flats.

You are not turning into your wife! You can just see things from her point of view now.