PDA

View Full Version : This forum is turning me into a girl...

VeronicaStyles
11-12-2010, 03:47 PM
Well here I am at work worrying about what I'm going to wear tonight . The more I visit this forum the more I want to dress. The more I learn from all you wonderful women, and read your advice and stories I find myself wanting to be more and more feminine. I use to dress every once in a while, now I can't stay away from this forum and I think about dressing all the time. Started getting my toe nails done, thong, hose almost 24/7. I just can't seem to turn it off. Just kind of scared I'm going on a one way road, I can pull over and stop for a while but I can never go backwards, and eventually I'm going to keep on driving....

Karren H
11-12-2010, 04:09 PM
Now don't go blaming this on us!! I get blamed for enouth crap I'm my life and don't need one more thing! Lol.

Danielle Gee
11-12-2010, 04:11 PM
Don't blame me, I was taking a bath when it happened!!!!

geri-tg.
11-12-2010, 04:15 PM
Join the club. We all seem to want more. I hope it never changes.

Nikki A.
11-12-2010, 04:47 PM
Doesn't it suck sometimes but other times it is just so liberating.

Christie ann
11-12-2010, 04:52 PM
yes...well...uhm ya that is exactly what is happening and I just love the fact that there are others out there that also want to be girls, at least part time girls. Enjoy the trip.

Cassandra Lynn
11-12-2010, 04:57 PM
Keep your eyes on the road and your hands upon the wheel! (Do you all hear music suddenly?). Keep the vehichle in good running shape, carry a spare tire at all times, watch out for objects in the road and NEVER EVER pick up strangers!

Hey, don't blame me, i didn't start with the metaphors.....Lol.

No really, enjoy the ride, think of it as enjoying the country side on a nice sunny day, after fighting all the morons during rush hour.

God i do love metaphorical thinking!
mj (Cassie)

danielleb
11-12-2010, 05:04 PM
:DThis thread made me laugh, thanks. Good luck with the journey, it's a rough path!

Madilyn A.
11-12-2010, 05:17 PM
Funny thing about this site, I find the more girly I feel, the more time I spend on this site. The more time I spend on this site, the less time I have to dress. The less I dress the less girly I feel, so back to this site to feel more girly, etc, etc, etc.. I enjoy being a girl !!

Kelly DeWinter
11-12-2010, 05:21 PM
"This forum is turning me into a girl... "

I knew this forum had an evil insideous purpose !

Kelly

Freddy12
11-12-2010, 05:22 PM
In my opinion, this site is only opening you up to the person you actually always wanted to be. It is fun to be feminine, and to dress. I find myself wanting to be more and more feminine. I am becoming the woman I was always meant to be, and I'm loving it! Aren't you loving it too? I bet you are!

Kelly DeWinter
11-12-2010, 05:23 PM
Now don't go blaming this on us!! I get blamed for enouth crap I'm my life and don't need one more thing! Lol.

wait a second ! This a good idea ! Blame Karen !

karren ! Karren ! KArren ! KARren ! KARREn ! KARREN !

kymmieLorain
11-12-2010, 05:28 PM
I am with you Kelly, Let's all Blame Karren. Karren, you just opened yourself up for this. Well I do believe that this forum has helped me, find the finer side of me.

Kymmie

PS: I don't really blame Karren, I blame Kelly. :P

kimdl93
11-12-2010, 06:13 PM
It must be working - a few weeks ago, my wife kiddingly said "you're such a girl". Then we went to get a pedi ;)

Michelle James
11-12-2010, 07:42 PM
Well here I am at work worrying about what I'm going to wear tonight . The more I visit this forum the more I want to dress. The more I learn from all you wonderful women, and read your advice and stories I find myself wanting to be more and more feminine. I use to dress every once in a while, now I can't stay away from this forum and I think about dressing all the time. Started getting my toe nails done, thong, hose almost 24/7. I just can't seem to turn it off. Just kind of scared I'm going on a one way road, I can pull over and stop for a while but I can never go backwards, and eventually I'm going to keep on driving....

I feel exactly the same way. The only thing I can say is: THANK GOD FOR THIS FORUM!!!

Tasha McIntyre
11-12-2010, 08:11 PM
I know the feeling Veronica. Before finding this forum I had never tried make up or a wig......now look at me :doh:

Tash :)

Jorja
11-12-2010, 08:27 PM

Ummm.... well...... yes, aren't you glad I took out that reverse gear?

Robin Lee
11-12-2010, 08:28 PM
Don't get strung out by the way I look. Don't judge a book by its cover. I am not much of a man by the light of day, but by night I am one hell of a lover! Welcome to our CD life where every day is an adventure.

AvidFan
11-12-2010, 08:51 PM
This forum is having the same effect on me. But it got me to stop denying my impulses and come clean with the GF. I love it

Misti
11-12-2010, 09:29 PM
I abo****ely love this forum - can't take my eyes off of it. I've learned so many things on the way here. Things like slowly bringing my SO around to all those visible changes happening in my body now (more later). For example: She completed the "All-shaven body look," even to having shaved my back a couple of days ago, plus we'll be going to get our second pedi together for my B'day this week. Hoorah! Wait, Wrong! Wrrroong! What's the emoticon for batting eyes? Misti

MiamiMarie
11-12-2010, 09:36 PM
Hey - you are clearly on a great road to self-discovery. Isn't it great that a web site like this can help move you along the path? Why hesitate?

RADER
11-12-2010, 09:39 PM

Yes; I 2 ND the motion, Every one will blame Karren.
All in favor; say I........ The I's have it Rader

sterling12
11-13-2010, 01:15 AM
So, what's your complaint? You never told us if you think becoming A Girl is A Good Thing or A Bad Thing? And "That Road" your driving on? Just make sure The Bridge isn't washed out. Always remember, all Cars have A Reverse!

Peace and Love, Joanie

Danni Bear
11-13-2010, 01:21 AM
So, what's your complaint? You never told us if you think becoming A Girl is A Good Thing or A Bad Thing? And "That Road" your driving on? Just make sure The Bridge isn't washed out. Always remember, all Cars have A Reverse!

Peace and Love, Joanie

disabled reverse. couldn't live if had to go back

Danni

Byanca
11-13-2010, 01:23 AM
Introversion tends to make you look inward, discovering hidden secrets. It's all your doing sweetie. That's the real you.

Sarah Doepner
11-13-2010, 01:37 AM
And I was waiting for someone to say they were being totally a Guy. You know sports, hunting, cars, girls and all the other stuff. And then some malware forced them to this site and now the pink fog has them headed for SRS! In this case, I'm sorry if you haven't come to terms with this. If you have decided to accept this as part of your world, welcome in and your are so very welcome. Now just make us feel the same way, its only fair.

alexia85
11-13-2010, 03:17 AM
Introversion tends to make you look inward, discovering hidden secrets. It's all your doing sweetie. That's the real you.

I completely agree with this ^

Sometimes you don't know what you want until it's laid out in front of you as an option.

Rianna Humble
11-13-2010, 05:39 AM
This forum is turning me into a girl...

This reminds me of a sticker that some of my friends who are religious put on their car:

The devil tried to make me sin, but I did it all by myself!

The more I visit this forum the more I want to dress.
Just kind of scared I'm going on a one way road, I can pull over and stop for a while but I can never go backwards, and eventually I'm going to keep on driving....

When you are first learning to accept yourself, visiting this site can help you to understand who you are. The more you learn, the more you may want to explore who you are. IMNSHO that does not need to be a bad thing.

Only you know who you really are, but if you're not sure how far you should go down the road, have you thought of discussing this with a counsellor?

msniki48
11-13-2010, 07:31 AM
Funny thing about this site...you get to see that there are so many people just like you....[ you find you're not so crazy...:heehee:] so you step further in the direction that you would have anyway [ as long as you find comfort there]:battingeyelashes: ...remember, you will eventually find center....and if you don't....well just blame KARREN!!!!:eek:

hugs
msniki...still looking for center

LeannL
11-13-2010, 10:21 AM

I agree. There are a number of things I have done that can be traced back to Karren's instigation and I am sure I am not the only one!

Leann

Michelle8
11-13-2010, 11:33 AM
It's so nice to know that I am not alone.You girls have helped me come out and realize I'm not weird.
I love dressing like a girl and I will never give it up thanks to you ladies

avalana
11-13-2010, 01:09 PM
nothing to be afraid of at all! i'm in the same boat and it's NOT sinking. if yours is, start bailing!

Rachel Morley
11-13-2010, 01:56 PM
I know what you mean. It was this forum (or rather the people on it) that first got me out of the door. Reading about what everyone else is getting up to kinda makes you want to "have a go" as well :)

StaceyJane
11-13-2010, 02:49 PM
before I came to this forum I was a girl on the inside but all boy on the outside.
Thanks to the support i have found here I am able to be a girl on both the inside and outside.

Raychel
11-13-2010, 02:49 PM
Pretty much the same thing happening here. My wife said this morning that I have a bit of an addiction.

Could be worse things I guess.

larry
11-13-2010, 03:26 PM

This is so funny. I have thought this several times. The replies make me laugh . Happy Day to all of you.

katrinakat
11-13-2010, 03:34 PM
I feel the same way. All day at work all I think about is dressing up! The sec, i get home I'm in drag and feeling FAB!

Christina2008
11-13-2010, 04:23 PM
I thought stockings were something you hung up at Christmas time, before I found this site :)

Seriously though, five years after finding this site I can say I dress as much as possible and to the fullest extent I can possibly achieve. Would this have happened anyway? Who knows, but I have no regrets.

I don’t blame the site, rather I thank you all for the tips, advice, ideas, courage and love.

Thank you all and Crossdressers.com

Barbara Jo
11-13-2010, 06:57 PM
To paraphrase an Eagle's song.......

This site can't take you anywhere you don't already know how to go. :)

julia ann
11-13-2010, 06:58 PM
Okay go ahead and blame me, according to my wife EVERYTHING is my fault anyways. Besides my dresses have large shoulder straps I can handle it.

Fab Karen
11-13-2010, 07:01 PM
"This forum is turning me into a girl... "

I knew this forum had an evil insideous purpose !

Kelly
yep, it is the work of the debbil ( who is suspiciously depicted just like Pan ) :D

Jenny Gurl
11-14-2010, 09:17 AM
Me too, and I can't say I object. I think someone already verified IT'S ALL KARENS FAULT. By the way, Thanks Karen. Seeing others who have accepted who they are and have become so comfortable in their other persona has given me the hope that when I finally get to know both sides of me I will be comfortable enough to express them. This site has saved me a bundle on therapy. Anything in moderation, including Pink Fog. :heehee:

flatlander_48
11-14-2010, 11:31 AM
It's called Self Discovery...

Yvonne York
11-14-2010, 11:35 AM

And what is wrong with being turned into a girl???????????????????? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Evelyn Evenly
11-14-2010, 11:57 AM
I know the feeling, though it didn't have much to do with this site. I blame my girlfriend really, she thinks it's sexy as hell when I dress up. I'm not complaining in any way shape or form, but it is kinda sad when I own more female clothing than male clothing and I don't even really go out in public dressed up. XD

MelonieS
11-14-2010, 01:19 PM
"HELP me Mr Bill,....... I'm C_H_A_N_G_I_N_G....."

Krissie1962
11-14-2010, 02:28 PM
this is the place .we can be our-self here.I have allways been a girl whanna be .this place ,boys and girls here are helping me, not so much in whats pretty and nice ,but that im not alone.and niether are you.emotions ,joys and fantacies,all raceing like on the freeway,the exit that reads reality is allways there.I am still looking for the "ME" exit,were I can be Krissie 100% of the time

diannecourtney
11-19-2010, 08:13 AM
I wish I were entrapped as a youth, certainly would have considered the complete journey.

linda allen
11-19-2010, 09:44 AM
.......... The more I visit this forum the more I want to dress. The more I learn from all you wonderful women, and read your advice and stories I find myself wanting to be more and more feminine. I use to dress every once in a while, now I can't stay away from this forum and I think about dressing all the time. ....

Same here. It's addictive. I find myself thinking about what I'll wear the first time I go out in public and where I'll go.

Rita C.
11-19-2010, 10:01 AM
I don"t blame this forum Pat it on the back for helping you see your self. I am sure that this group of girls did not get me started. (I dont remimber any of you coming over to put a bra on me) P.S. This a great forum it has helped all of us.

Jeanna
11-19-2010, 10:12 AM
A special thanks to Karen for turning me into a tranny! lol Seriously there's truth to it. This forum can take away the reverse gear..

tinachristina
11-19-2010, 03:07 PM
stop complaining.... You are such a girl ;)

VeronicaStyles
11-19-2010, 04:28 PM
Thanks for all the support and advice , the more feminine I become the less I notice the changes. An exponential growth rate, with less hesitation I guess. I think about dressing every 10 minutes or so if I'm not dressed, just to give you an idea. I'm thinking about going in a long vacation to see if I enjoy going full time...

Andrea's Lynne
11-19-2010, 05:32 PM
Its wonderful to find out about yourself ... especially here with all these lovely, supportive people. Have fun with it sweetie!

vikki2020
11-19-2010, 06:03 PM
Yes, this site does have that effect, and thank goodness for it! Maybe I don't visit, or post as much as I used to, but it's like coming home, whenever I pop in to see what's going on here. This site definitely gave me the wings to fly out of my secluded nest!

MJ
11-19-2010, 06:12 PM
i was just a supporter until i met Karren now I'm post op woman
Thanks Karren

Charise52
11-19-2010, 06:28 PM
I feel more like a girl everyday... and proud of it!

AlexisWest
11-19-2010, 10:11 PM
Like that's a 'bad' thing?

Kimmie W
11-20-2010, 01:11 AM
Well stated! This forum let's us stay in touch and gives us the strength to live the dream,if only in our minds.

prettyboy220
11-23-2010, 12:05 AM
I defintely find myself becoming more and more of a girl each day. And it feels so amazing.

JohnH
11-23-2010, 01:01 AM
I in my blustery masculine way say this forum is rounding me out more as a person - that there is a feminine side of me that really needed to come out.

I really feel sorry for those men who never develop their feminine aspect of their personalities. I can say I am a lot happier since I overcame the my overused phrase of "masculinity anxiety".

Kate Simmons
11-23-2010, 06:21 AM
Hmmm--The dastardly Forum strikes again...!:heehee:

Shapeshiffter
11-23-2010, 09:24 AM
I will just say "Thank You" to everyone here. This forum has made a really big difference in my life.

AKAMichelle
11-23-2010, 10:40 AM
We have nothing to do with your cd'ing, but welcome anyway. :D

Inna
11-23-2010, 11:20 AM
Oh god, can someone establish such forum when a boy joins he becomes a girl instantly! I'll pay any membership fee, it sure be less expensive then therapy.

AmberM
11-29-2010, 02:25 AM
Welcome to the club! Have fun with your inner woman.