PDA

View Full Version : Dreams

Jamie Parks
11-13-2010, 12:39 AM
I was wondering how many of you when you dream, dream your correct gender. When I was younger I hardly ever had dreams where I was female and most of them were me being a guy but wearing female clothes and the whole dream is me trying not to get cought...but now I have very normal dreams but in about half of them(half of the ones I can remember) I AM FEMALE just going around doing what ever you do in your dreams. Am I the only person who does this or does this happen to others?

katrinakat
11-13-2010, 12:46 AM
Mixed bag of tricks for me. but then again, my dreams seldomly make sense. Now that i think about it I have a lot of dreams of me in drag. Sometimes, I pass others I'm female impersonator. I'll
leave it up to freud, to interpret that. Rock stay femme.... xoxo katT

Jamie Parks
11-13-2010, 05:14 PM
I guess no one else experences dreams like mine...i was just wondering thanks for your input

Karren H
11-13-2010, 05:24 PM
Hell I haven't figured out what's the correct gender yet?? And my dreams are pretty genderless. Just me doing stuff.. And it never involves crossdressing. Figure I'm livin the dream which frees my brain to explore other things whilst asleep.

Kate Simmons
11-13-2010, 08:35 PM
Seems to be natural for me to morph as needed in my dreams. Dreams are about your entire being for the most part.:)

Pythos
11-13-2010, 08:40 PM
In my dreams I have always been my androgynous self. Black long hair, goth look. At least for as long as I can remember. My clothing is usually some elegant or sleek design. I am sure there are ones where I am my actual self, at least the mask I wear to be accepted by society. But in the dreams I recall I am the image of my Gothed out, perky self. LOL

Chiana
11-13-2010, 08:49 PM
Never thought about it before but I guess I dream as a male since most of my dreams are of me being dressed and getting caught.

minalost
11-13-2010, 09:14 PM
Funny… just last night I was having one of my fairly frequent cross-dressing dreams. I’m always male but dressed enfemme. I think this “means” that I just a cross dresser and not a full on transsexual. But what do I know about dreams? Not much. While this IS my most common dream my next two most common dreams are flying or being a vampire. On rare occasion more than one of these themes will be represented in a given dream.

Hayley Comets
11-13-2010, 09:42 PM
I don't know about correct genders, but I have dreamt about both scenarios?

A recurring dream would be me crossdressing in various stores and posing in the mirrors, trying on countless outfits.

As for dreams for being a girl, it usually involves me taking a walk in the city or the park. It felt really comfortable, the wind blowing my long hair and me having a skip in my step. I usually wake up feeling disappointed that it was just a dream though =(