PDA

View Full Version : Would you rather be.....

Cindia
11-13-2010, 05:15 PM
I was thinking about this the other day, it's purely hypothetical of course, but I was wondering if I was a teenager again, would I rather be a boy or a girl?

Truthfully, the question is would I rather be a 18 year old girl or an 16 year old boy that looks like a 18 year old girl?

I think it could be lots of fun to be the boy, but with all the bigotry and stupidity still around, it would be easier to be the girl. I'm assuming here that my personality is pretty much the same, i.e. I'm still a crossdresser etc.

Karren H
11-13-2010, 05:18 PM
Truthfully. I don't care which one I would be as long as they didn't crossdress!! Lol.

tommi
11-13-2010, 05:18 PM
Well said Karren ,but I didn't enjoy being the boy very much the first time around I go for Girl.
Being way too skinny and dorky looking for a guy made me a target.

Christy_M
11-13-2010, 05:37 PM
If I was in my teens and could take a switch pill or stay the same, I would have taken the pill. I have a great life as a man, father, husband but when I was younger, I always wanted to be a girl. I never wanted to be with a man, just be a girl.

Kate Simmons
11-13-2010, 08:32 PM
Even if I had been a genetic girl, I would have been a tomboy. Sometimes going for the gusto has little to do with gender. :)

PattiMichaels
11-13-2010, 08:37 PM
Since we're speaking hypothetically...I'd JUMP @ the chance to be an 18 year old girl instead of who I am today!!!

StaceyJane
11-13-2010, 08:45 PM
If I was in my teens and could take a switch pill or stay the same, I would have taken the pill. I have a great life as a man, father, husband but when I was younger, I always wanted to be a girl. I never wanted to be with a man, just be a girl.

That's exactly how I felt.

katrinakat
11-13-2010, 08:46 PM
Most of my youth was spent trying to avoid my female tendencies, but no matter how far I ran, they were and still are constantly present. Maybe even more so now, all I think about is being a woman. When I check girls out, I'm thinking about their shoes, nails, hair, make-up, clothes. Sometimes I get super jealous; it just seems unfair that girls get to have all the fun!! That's why I love drag, its
like I'm my self but on mega Hormones! Sublime ;)
If i could do it over again, I totally would have been a girl. Mainly, because i could just be myself!!

Diann
11-13-2010, 10:13 PM
A chance to be 18 and know what I know now? A girl would be hard to pass up to be hot without trying. But back then dressing up as TV seem to be the dark-ages acceptance was so low. Lot lower than now!

sandra-leigh
11-13-2010, 10:16 PM
I think it would be tough to be an 16 year old boy who looked like an 18 year old girl; easier to be an 18 year old boy who looked like a 16 year old girl. 18 year olds are "fair game" for sexual interest from all adults, but (details depending on jurisdiction), sexual contact by an adult who is actually 16 years old is often a "statutory rape". How many 16 year old boys are ready to stand up to that kind of pressure while at the same time facing up to gender issues ?

You said "looks like", not "dresses like" or "emulates". Around here, 16 year olds are required to attend school (except that in farm areas they may be able to drop out at 16 to work on the family farm), so if the boy who looks like a girl is not claiming the gender identity of female, you run into issues such as bathrooms, which teams can be played on, name the school is winning to use, gym class might be sexually segregated, and so on.

Back when I went through middle and secondary school, boys who looked sort of feminine were called "faggot" and socially ostracized by most of the school. I'm thinking in particular of the social difficulties faced by one of my long-haired feminine looking classmates in grade 7 and 8. The same kind of process applied to me in high school, even though I did not look feminine. I think in that time and place, if I had been a 16 year old boy who looked like an 18 year old girl, I would have had a significant bit of social trouble. Possibly not as much trouble if I had been a boy who looked female and claimed a female gender identity -- but when I was 16, Renee Richards was just in the middle of transitioning, so I don't think my school would have been ready for a TS student.

Samantha43
11-13-2010, 10:23 PM
I'd be a boy. I'd lose the crossdressing if I could. Been through that once, I wouldn't want to go through it again.

KristinSkye
11-13-2010, 10:56 PM
Well said Karren ,but I didn't enjoy being the boy very much the first time around I go for Girl.
Being way too skinny and dorky looking for a guy made me a target.

^^ x2

KellyCD
11-13-2010, 11:20 PM
Bloody hell I'd be a girl in a heart beat!!!

prene
11-14-2010, 05:00 AM
^^ x2

^^ x3

Yvonne York
11-14-2010, 05:37 AM

I am exactly like Christy - happily married, great life as a father, but I have always wanted to be a girl.

elle_2000
11-14-2010, 06:36 AM
There is no doubt in my mind. I would be a girl.

morgan51
11-14-2010, 08:21 AM
Most of my youth was spent trying to avoid my female tendencies, but no matter how far I ran, they were and still are constantly present. Maybe even more so now, all I think about is being a woman.
If i could do it over again, I totally would have been a girl. Mainly, because i could just be myself!!

Well said katrinakat

Joanne f
11-14-2010, 08:36 AM
Let me try to think that far back:heehee:, A Girl, as i could have done most of the things that i have but not end up with this crap on my mind all the time :devil:

Angie G
11-14-2010, 09:15 AM
Yes I would. I would very much like to e a teen again and a GG.:hugs:
Angie

Emma England
11-14-2010, 10:08 AM
I didn't mind being a boy when young.

But puberty was embarrassing. Why did my voice break? Why did I start growing body hair? (yuk) Why didn't I grow boobs?

I like most others would be a teenage girl anytime. Although dealing with periods wouldn't be so good.

NV Susan
11-14-2010, 11:18 AM
I would jump at the chance to be an cute 18 year old girl....I only hope I wouldn't be cross dressing into boys cloths.... :straightface:

linnea
11-14-2010, 11:27 AM
I would be a girl, but not a gender-dyphoric one (and as long as this is imaginary, I'd want to know what I know now).

juno
11-14-2010, 11:50 AM
I like being male, mainly to avoid dealing with menstruation and sexism limiting life's opportunities for women. I think that being an MTF CD is in some ways getting the best of both, if only it were more socially acceptable. Actually, a girl might be the better choice. I would have had more friends and probably be much happier. But, I am not going to spend much time thinking about it.

Stephanie47
11-14-2010, 12:16 PM
Let's see, hmm! Eighteen year old girl in the 1960's. Graduate high school, get married, get pregnant, get pregnant again, and get pregnant again. No career since fast food and Wal-Mart weren't invented again! Husband goes to work, comes home, eats his meals, pops a beer and falls asleep in his beat up chair watching television. You feed babies, change diapers, feed babies, change diapers, feed babies, change diapers! All those lovely 1960's form fitting dresses and short mini skirts are relegated to the back of the closet, because now you're wearing a house dress. All those high school dances are a thing of the past as you sit in the park playground with the other eighteen year old mothers watching the kids on the slide.

Eighteen year old guy graduates high school, gets a job, gets drafted, goes to Viet Nam, gets shot up, comes home and nobody cares!

Fast forward, 2010's- eighteen year old girl graduates high school, goes to college, gets a nice career, delays marriage and child rearing! Has a great time buying clothes, traveling, screwing guys. Has fun!

Eighteen year old guy graduates high school, gets lousy job, joins army or marines, goes to Afghanistan, gets shot up, comes home, nobody cares!

I'll take being a young woman in the 2010's!

joanna marie
11-14-2010, 12:53 PM
Stephanie47 you sure put everything into historical perspective,

I'll take being a young woman in the 2010's!
X2

AmandaM
11-14-2010, 12:53 PM
A girl definitely.

RachelX
11-14-2010, 03:29 PM
Wow. Is this a trick question? It must be.
I would choose to be a girl of course! CHOOSE
to be a boy?!? Why would I want to do that.

Love to all at this wonderful forum,
Rachel Xavier

Marissa_Black
11-14-2010, 03:38 PM
I'd definitely choose to be an 18 year old girl.

Vikki Vixen
11-14-2010, 03:42 PM
Now that' s easy I would be the boy who could pass as a girl. Best of both worlds so that would be it for me and whenever I went out as a girl I would be chasing hot GG's, sounds like heaven to me.

Andrea's Lynne
11-14-2010, 03:44 PM
Put me down in the "I'd take the girl" spot. With 1 MAJOR caveat!! If I were the girl I'd want to be married to and spend my life with my wife (guess she'll have to take my "guy" spot;)). She and I are made for each other so I could NEVER give her up, even for the chance to switch

Christina89
11-14-2010, 05:45 PM
i would want to go back and be a GG. get to cheerlead and look totally amazing in a nice bikini.

AlexisWest
11-14-2010, 09:09 PM
OMG are you serious? The girl of course!

Karinsamatha
11-14-2010, 09:20 PM
I'll take being a woman in a heart beat!

Christie ann
11-15-2010, 10:02 AM
18 y.o girl without a doubt, I can't imagine going through high school again.

JiveTurkeyOnRye
11-15-2010, 10:10 AM
I have no desire to go back to high school, so I'd go for the 18 year old girl as well. It would be interesting to see how I'd spend my twenties if I were a girl.

linda allen
11-15-2010, 11:09 AM
A chance to be 18 and know what I know now? A girl would be hard to pass up to be hot without trying. ..............

You said it!

But - to have been born a girl back when I was born and to have lived the life of a female back then, I would have to think twice. I've wondered where I would be if I had been born a female, and I don't think my life would have turned out as well as it did as a male.

A GG has a much better time today than back then.

danielletorresani
11-15-2010, 11:15 AM
Overall I'm glad I'm male, but there's times that I'd definitely love to experience what it's like to be a female. I wish I could get a temporary sex change for a year or two!

sometimes_miss
11-15-2010, 01:26 PM
Too much unknown; female bodies are way more high maintainence, but if you're going to feel like you're supposed to be a girl, then that's what you should be. Gender confusion is a nightmare. And, as I'm not at all an aggressive person, I'd say my temperment is more suited to being a female, so I'd go with being a girl.

tanyalynn51
11-15-2010, 01:28 PM
A girl, no doubt. At that age I wanted to be a girl so bad that I couldnt stand it.

Adele
11-15-2010, 01:33 PM
I'd definately be a girl. I wish I'd made the decision when I was a teenager and saved all the heartache!

britney
11-15-2010, 02:29 PM
ever since i was young i wondered what it would be like to be a girl. If i could have switched, i am pretty sure i would have went for it.

Christina2008
11-15-2010, 02:52 PM
18 year old girl for sure, but with my credit card:)

mklinden2010
11-15-2010, 03:22 PM
something.

Elle1946
11-15-2010, 03:32 PM
GIRL, but I wouldn't be a crossdresser. I would just wear girl cloths.

Starling
11-15-2010, 03:55 PM
The pleasure I have gotten from being able to dress as a woman from time to time has not made up for the pain gender dysphoria has caused me. A lifetime of wanting to be female has distorted my personality, destroyed intimacy and--most of all--robbed years from my life because I've had to lead a double existence. The secret one, the one I deeply want to experience fully, was terribly lonely until I managed to find this forum.

So, assuming my consciousness would survive the transformation, I say girl, girl, girl! (with an old, grateful soul).

:daydreaming: Lallie

Frédérique
11-15-2010, 04:21 PM
I was thinking about this the other day, it's purely hypothetical of course, but I was wondering if I was a teenager again, would I rather be a boy or a girl? Truthfully, the question is would I rather be a 18 year old girl or an 16 year old boy that looks like a 18 year old girl?

I would prefer to be an effeminate teenage boy, just as I was, but crank it up a little more for reasons of experimentation. I know what to expect in the way of pressure from peers and adults, but I would rather be a boy who looks like a girl and acts like one, at least by mimicking the female characteristics that please me. In this particular case, it’s all about choice…

Rianna Humble
11-15-2010, 04:26 PM
I was thinking about this the other day, it's purely hypothetical of course, but I was wondering if I was a teenager again, would I rather be a boy or a girl?

For me, no contest. By that age I'd already wanted to be the girl I knew I was inside for half my life, so it would have to be a girl and be able to live as my true self. And not be cheated (as I have been) of everything that that means.

daphne g
11-15-2010, 04:41 PM
Hi all
I do actually think that being a crossdresser
is a bit of a curse at times
but at other times ,,,wowwie.
if I was born a girl ,this dressing thing
wouldn't be half the fun,would it??

Dana
11-15-2010, 04:46 PM
I would and always have wanted to be a girl!

And see NOTHIING wrong with such!

AmberM
11-20-2010, 10:16 PM
There's no doubt in my mind that I would be a girl.

Being Paige
11-20-2010, 10:36 PM
When I was young, younger then in my teens I enjoyed playing with dolls and barbies with the girls on my street just as much as I liked playing tonka trucks and road hockey with the boys, sometimes even more so.There has been apart of me that has a;ways wished I had been born a girl, I even prayed to become one. If I hadn't been in so much denial back then, my life would be so different now. Would I go back at all, I'm not sure! My life hasn't been all that bad!

Chiana
11-20-2010, 10:58 PM
I think I would choose "girl". I remember after I was about 8 or 9, I would often sit in class and just wish I could dress like the girls or cut my hair like the girls. Sigh.....

Zoie
11-20-2010, 11:27 PM
Well i would pick the girl but then I'd loose my greatest accomplishment "My Kids"!

I accept my fate I guess!

Noemi
11-21-2010, 12:22 AM
What a great thread. Well if I could I would be a girl, really no question(I would ask my fairy Godmother which would turn out being one of you all wearing a prom dress)lol. I was so mad when I was a little boy and I realized that I was stuck being male, I used to just scream up to the heavens in protest and had a difficult time, almost killed myself with drugs and booze....But now, I do see how perfect it is that I am male and can focus on what I am doing with my life, plus I can haul around heavy stuff.LOL
I particularly enjoyed the responses about being male but not with the Cding. Which I can relate to as well. cding is, absolutely a gift, but requires allot of work. and is a PIA.

Michelle_ct
11-21-2010, 11:13 AM
I would be a girl. Not even a tough choice. oh well, maybe someday

Brynna M
11-21-2010, 11:42 AM
Honestly I'd still be a guy. I want to experience some aspects of femininity but at the end of the day I want to be who I am.
Besides the negative social dynamics of teenage girls baffle me and I wouldn't want to deal with that.

Kate's at home
11-21-2010, 02:49 PM
I wanted to be female from my earliest memories. Oh well... To do again, from birth, not "later", 18 or some age as transition. I do sometimes think my CD'ing is preperation for what's to come in some "future" life as a female, or, from memories of a "past" one. Now, I get to enjoy aspects of both being male and, to a lesser degree, female. Being able to experience both now has also been interesting (learning) and rewarding (experience). Acceptance...

sarahNZ
11-22-2010, 05:43 AM
Stephanie47 you sure put everything into historical perspective,

X2

Been there did the army thing... got bored... marrige failed due to CDing so ummmmmm .... Modern 18 yr old female for sure!

juligirl1984
11-27-2010, 03:37 AM
I'd so be a the 18 year old young woman. I'd trade anything for that to happen lol. well almost.

Sonia_cd
11-27-2010, 04:12 AM
So I'm thinking I had the chance to be a guy, why not take the chance to see what its like on the other side?

Jane G
11-27-2010, 06:44 AM
Oh thats an easy one 18 year old girl.

Aubrey lee
11-27-2010, 07:10 AM
^ x4. Girl in a heartbeat. No questions asked.

MJ
11-27-2010, 07:31 AM
i don't think i ever was a boy never did stuff with guys don't think i know how to feel or think as a boy sure i had a male body once but that was it so i would go with boy

Laura_Stephens
11-27-2010, 09:16 AM
I've wanted to be a girl since I was three years old. Still want to be.

Raychel
11-27-2010, 10:19 AM
No thanks, My teenage years were horrible. Wouldn't want to go back there for anything. I am thinking a 50 year old crossdresser works for me.

Julie S
11-27-2010, 10:59 AM
I can remember being at school and there was a girl who always wore knee length skirts and sheer tights. I soo much wanted her legs to be mine.

Girl for sure.

Tina June
11-27-2010, 05:23 PM
I would choose to be an 18 year old girl in a heartbeat - now in 2010 or back in 1974 and I would not care if I was hot or not.