PDA

View Full Version : Grossed out be ARM HAIR!!! YECK!!!

Christina Horton
11-13-2010, 09:57 PM
About a week ago I was driving my truck (duhh) and I looked down and saw my arm hair ( I had not done any hair removal in like 2 weeks. Was just lazy.) and was all most grossed out by is.

I used to like my arm hair before I was going out dressed. Not that I did not know I was A CD (Have known that since I was 4) But have been hairless for 3 plus years now.

After that I started to laugh cuz It was a vary girly thing to think about. I epalated yesterday and feel soooooo much better...

Have any of you ladies felt that way? Or our men on this site do you guys get disgusted with your hairless are and body?

Robin Lee
11-13-2010, 10:21 PM
Hate body hair! I try to shave ever two days, but have sliped-up a couple of time and had to run home from work at lunch to clean-up before anyone noticed.

Best wishes Robin Lee

JohnH
11-13-2010, 10:31 PM
i always shave my leg, arm, and body hair twice a week.

Jeannie
11-14-2010, 12:19 AM
Question??? I have not shaved anything yet, however I have been promised by my wife that I could so my question is,, when the arm hair grows back does it grow back darker and courser than is was prior to shaving and does that also apply to the other body hair.

Jeannie

Christina Horton
11-14-2010, 01:41 AM
Question??? I have not shaved anything yet, however I have been promised by my wife that I could so my question is,, when the arm hair grows back does it grow back darker and courser than is was prior to shaving and does that also apply to the other body hair.

Jeannie

No , in my case when it grows back it is the same if a little thinner then it was but then again I epalady instead of shaving. So your safe but I warn ya....once your hair free you'll not want to go back to having hair. If you want a full body wax that work great but you might think it hurts. For me I almost fall asleep when I'm getting waxed if it weren't for the rocking me when they rip the hair off lol. Have fun!

Jay Cee
11-14-2010, 02:04 AM
In general, my body hair grosses me out.

I'm slowly phasing the last of my body hair out - the hair on my arms. A few light passes with the epilator every second day or so, and it's getting thinner and thinner all the time. Pretty soon, I'll be having bare arms. I'm looking forward to that day.

Karenmarie
11-14-2010, 02:37 AM
The Epilator....doesn't that grab big chunks of skin along with the hair??????

Stephanie Anne
11-14-2010, 03:06 AM
Ah the joys of having thin blond leg hair. Also the joys of winter coming on and not having to shave my legs for a few months :D

eluuzion
11-14-2010, 03:25 AM
Leg and arm shaving are just part of the daily shower ritual for me. It is just like mowing the grass...keeping up with it is much better than the price you pay for having to cut it when you let it go for awhile...:heehee:

:love:

Christina Horton
11-14-2010, 10:08 AM

Ya there are lots of skinless ladies here...LOL. No it just pulls the hair out from the root , It dose hurt but the more you use it the better it gets and the thinner you hair gets. And it last for weeks but for me I Epilalady once a week and that works for me. I'll do my arms one day then my legs then my chest. My last wax was not fun cuz they did a bad job and riped skin off and that was the last time I would ever go there.

Emma England
11-14-2010, 10:13 AM
One word - laser

Jay Cee
11-14-2010, 10:15 AM

Maybe if you tried to epilate or wax facial hair. And it's not overly comfortable (or recommended) for the pubic region. Other than that - hurts like a bugger, but lasts way longer than shaving. Just make sure you exfoliate with a loofa or some similar bathing device, to reduce ingrown hairs.

insearchofme
11-14-2010, 10:21 AM
I wax from my neck down to my pubic area, i love being smooth!

juno
11-14-2010, 10:37 AM
As mentioned in several threads, epilating is a bad idea for hair that you may someday want to laser off. Over time, it scars the roots, making it harder for the laser to do it's job. I think it is less of a problem for thin hairs, with small roots that easily give up the hair. Unfortunately, people with thick hair are the ones that benefit the most from epilating versus shaving, but would also benefit the most from permanent hair removal, and need to plan ahead. My hair is rather thin (probably from some Cherokee DNA) so epilating works well, except for a few places that like to come back in-grown, but they are getting better with time.

I always thought it was funny that my wife feels that she HAS TO shave before seeing the doctor and is embarrassed when she forgets. I say that it is natural for humans to have hair, and it is no more necessary for women to shave than for men. It is your choice. However, after shaving for a while, I understand how body hair can look gross. I started out just trimming hair short, but I am starting to shave even my arm hair.

There are a lot of regular men out there that could at least use a trim. (For example, see the well-known picture of Burt Reynolds on a bear skin!) Even a "manly man" doesn't need hair poking out from their arm pits.

Andrea's Lynne
11-14-2010, 10:45 AM
While I have been "cursed" with broad shoulders(makes it very hard to find a dress that fits), I have been "blessed" with sparse arm/body hair. I epilate every 5 to 7 days and stay nice and smooth. I love the feeling of being that way .... and hate the look when I go a few days past my scheduled "gurlification";)

Kelly DeWinter
11-14-2010, 10:49 AM
It's a well documented tic-FACT that shaving cause a thickening of the diameter of hair foliciles by 900 % while increasing the growth rate by 700%. SO after shaving you can expect an increased Lon Chaney effect that lasts for 24 hours once every 30 days.

Kelly

tic=tounge in cheek

Tasha2633
11-14-2010, 04:28 PM
I keep myself shaved smooth..everywhere I can reach. except my arms which I leave as is in the summer since I wear short sleeve shirts. But I shave my arms during the winter months when it is mostly long sleeve weather.

AKAMichelle
11-14-2010, 05:05 PM
I get lazy sometimes as well and get very disgusted with all of the hair that comes in.