PDA

View Full Version : Shape!!!

vicki_tv1975
11-14-2010, 05:38 AM
Hi, how you do work on your body shape. I'm very straight up and down around my hips and need some ideas of helping shape my hips. Is there anything you can buy to help this, bodyshapers etc?? Thanks xxx :):)

Yvonne York
11-14-2010, 05:42 AM
Well I'm just experimenting with a heavily boned basque and it's done wonders to the way I feel!

Emma Chase
11-14-2010, 06:55 AM
I am very much like most girls here and have no trait to a female form .. well duh .. I am a bloke after all

I found this product was awesome at getting shape where required for good bum /hip shape and to help balance out the body.

http://www.thebreastformstore.ca/underworks-padded-panty-girdle.aspx

MelonieS
11-14-2010, 12:44 PM
yep straight up and down too go figure, along with a dunlop over the belt

BiancaEstrella
11-14-2010, 01:45 PM
Get a broomstick, hold it behind your head and across your shoulders, drape your arms over it, and do side-bends.

docrobbysherry
11-14-2010, 01:54 PM
Sorry to say, Vicki, I've read of NO excercizes that will dramatically femanize your figure! However, I found I can change my stick figure in 15 minutes with a corset and hip/butt pads!

Simply begin with a padded hip/butt panty! They start at about $25 on Ebay, or Google it! Real corsets, depending on size, start at $50 to $100.

As the Mens Warehouse guy says, "You'll LIKE the way u look! I GUARANTEE IT!"

Karren H
11-14-2010, 01:59 PM
There's no real feminizing exercises... Squats can help your butt and aerobics can help your muscle tone. And I do those and playe ice hockey a couple times a week... But getting thin was the key for me then add padding and silicone where appropriate and a nice tight corset and I'm good to go!

eluuzion
11-14-2010, 03:11 PM
playing tennis and kicking a "heavy bag" hanging from the ceiling my whole life works for me. Works even better if I tape a picture of my ex to the heavy bag, lol.

daphne g
11-14-2010, 03:58 PM
playing tennis and kicking a "heavy bag" hanging from the ceiling my whole life works for me. Works even better if I tape a picture of my ex to the heavy bag, lol.

My ex is the heavy bag

Tasha2633
11-14-2010, 04:05 PM
seems I'm constanly dieting, looking for that female waist. If I could have just one thing female it would be a waist as clothes fit so much better.

prene
11-14-2010, 04:20 PM
For me it is Cardio for the thighs and butt and a boned corset,
I have put the shoulderpads on hips to give a little roundness.
Don't need them in the shoulders.

Kathi Lake
11-14-2010, 04:41 PM
I haven't tried anything other than my silicone boobies to enhance my shape (or lack thereof). You know what? That's fine. I have seen other women just like me. The owner of one the boutiques I frequent always makes it a point that "Us skinny bi****s need to stick together!" She says our "skinny boy bodies" are so similar that anything that looks good on her will look good on me, and vise versa. She'w wrong, of course. She looks magnificent and sexy in everything she wears.

So, moral of the story, don't stress about it too much.

Kathi

JaytoJillian
11-14-2010, 05:27 PM

LoL, I love your wry sense of humor!

Suzette Muguet de Mai
11-14-2010, 07:47 PM
Just need to buy some forms. hip and butt panties seem to be the most popular, silicone butt enhancers need a lil more work as I have heard they don't last from sitting down and moving around. Foam pads are best at present but get a form that can take and has a supply of varying sized pads so you can adjust for the right shape that suits you. Ensure that the pads can also be washed and that they hold their shape for a good time as some foam once wet and then dries loses its memory and goes flat. Also some foams will deteriorate fast so buyer beware. Some forms look terrible as they do not follow the female form: hips in wrong place and but pads creep round. Some forms look great under jeans but terrible under some material in dresses. Research first, then buy.

Kelly Blaine
11-14-2010, 08:13 PM
I am very much like most girls here and have no trait to a female form .. well duh .. I am a bloke after all

I found this product was awesome at getting shape where required for good bum /hip shape and to help balance out the body.

I also have one of these shapers and they are not overboard but just right, plus they have a convient slit to take care of too much to drink. I think this is the best shaper I have.

Debb
11-14-2010, 08:44 PM
I have a shaper, it's the second one I bought ( a "Veronica" (http://www.clcrv.com/crossdressing/vv1x.cfm)). I'm beginning to think it's hit-or-miss, the second one didn't turn out how I had hoped but I probably ordered the wrong thing ... whatever, it gives me the basic shape I'm after, hips almost as wide as my shoulders.