PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever been pulled over

Daphne Renee
09-10-2005, 11:41 PM
Have you ever been pulled over or rather stopped by the police while dressed?
If so how did you explain youself? I would think the police have seen just about everything but I just wondered if it caused problems..

smallansexy
09-11-2005, 10:42 AM
I haven't ever, but it reminds of me a video from one of those shows, you know, like most outrageous cop chases or whatever. Anyway, this one CD was pulled over, this poor chap. Wasn't done up too well I'm afraid, and the video was sort of used to make fun of the poor dear. I felt so sorry for him and could even feel his humiliation.... It looked like something he'd just done maybe for the first time, and didn't want to get out of his pickup. :(

Sherlyn
09-11-2005, 10:46 AM
No i have never ...but Darlene and i talked bout this last night ..Im sure if you have a destination ...and all the proper id....what really can they do??? ..they are law officers.. its there duty too check you out... if they think they should ..but i feel if your mindin your own affairs ...they should just let you carry on ...if it happens ta me ever.... Im just sayin ....im either comin or goin from the local tg bar .....

Wendy me
09-11-2005, 10:54 AM
yes i have see..........http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13054

JayeEdgar
09-11-2005, 12:30 PM
but booked and held overnight.

Since I do not know how to provide a link to it, I shall quote what I answered to an earlier thread:

My First Time

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About 3 months after I bought my first set of women's clothes, foundation garments, heels, a wig, and a beginning makeup set, I ran into a "sister" online from my area who asked if I would like to meet her and a friend of hers at a local bar at 8:00 pm that night. I was ecstatic--my first time to be able to go out and meet other crossdressers.

I dressed, and applied my makeup, and drove to the bar, arriving a few minutes before 8:00. Being excited, I was not able to eat much before I went, but screwing up my courage I went into the bar (which was transgender friendly) and sat at the bar, playing a video game and sipping a cocktail, waiting for them to arrive. 8:00 became 8:30--no one had shown, so I ordered another drink, and continued to play. 8:30 became 9:00--still no one. Not wanting to miss the chance, I waited some more. At 9:15 they showed up--we introduced ourselves, and had another round of drinks.

My adrenalin was coursing through my veins--we sat and chatted, had yet another round of drinks, and then, suddenly, it was closing time.

I headed home. Apparently, I dosed off at the wheel--had a collision, totalled my car, and woke the next morning in a cell in the local jail, having been mugged and fingerprinted while en femme.

I had my license suspended, paid a hefty fine, lost my insurance coverage, and spent 12 weeks in classes to regain my privilege to drive.

Indeed I do remember my first time totally en femme--and should I ever want a memento of the occasion, somewhere there is a mugshot of me for me to treasure.

Nevertheless, I persevered, though now I do not drink anything other than soft drinks or coffee when I am out, and I have enjoyed every one of my subsequent ventures out

Fortunately, nothing about my being crossdressed came out in court. I have never been so embarrassed in my life.

Daphne Renee
09-11-2005, 05:36 PM
wow wendy... I read your story on the other post.. I probably would have to have gone home and cleaned myself up after that :)

jayeEdgar-- wow I am glad it wasnt too embarasing for you. Just another reason not to drink and drive I suppose.

Julie
09-11-2005, 06:34 PM
Have you ever been pulled over or rather stopped by the police while dressed?
If so how did you explain youself?

I didn't get pulled over but I did encounter a squad car pulling up to quell an uprising. (That's another story) I just told them I stopped to pick up some burritos and then head home. Then I got into my car and left. No problems.

~Kelly~
09-11-2005, 11:10 PM
Well, the first time probably doesn't count. (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12478&page=1&pp=25)

The second time, I was driving through Atlanta on a weekend night (I was in Buckhead where the sidewalks are always full with bar-goers) Basically, I wanted to be among them in femme, but within the safety of my car. Apparently I didn't notice a "no left turn" sign and made a left. I was immediately pulled over and given a sobriety test. Like I was saying, I wanted to be among the crowds, but in my car, not trying to walk a straight line in skirt and heels in front of a crowd! (I wasn't drinking, so I got off with just a ticket) The officers did seem to get a kick out of it though (unfortunately)

DonnaT
09-12-2005, 09:33 AM
Just remember to always be truthful and have your drivers licence. You can also carry an ID with your fem picture, a transgendered ID, and hand both to the police if stopped. I had one made this weekend, and if you are going to SCC, the girls will be there to make IDs for you.

Pamela girl
09-12-2005, 01:36 PM
Not pulled over but checked. I was in a motel in Az for the weekend and got dressed just laying around watching television. During comeercial I decided to go get a soda from the machine. I took the stairs down 3 floors to the loby so I wouldnt be in the elevator and have the doors open to someone waiting to get on the elevator. When I looked through the small glass to see if anyone was in the lobby before opening the door there stood a cop. I imidiatly went back for the stairs and he must have seen me. He oppened the door right behind me and sayed "Hold it right there" Well what do you do try to outrun a cop in high heels and tight skirt up stairs with basicly nowhere to go? I came back and he didn't even ask what I was doing which is good since I was having trouble thinking of a good excuse, he wanted to know who I was which room I was staying in then said Ok go about your buissiness. When I got to my room I noticed there were several police cars in the parking lot and apparently they were looking for someone and it wasn't me

parris james
09-12-2005, 02:23 PM
As I have mentioned in other threads, I have stopped many CD's in my time. I have always done my best to assure them that they are in no fear of being exposed to abuse from me. I am sad to say that many other officers are not so forward in their thinking, but you might be surprised how many are :cool:

Tristen Cox
09-12-2005, 03:39 PM
Guess I shouldn't expect the get out of jail free card then aye?