PDA

View Full Version : Rollercoaster Ride

Miranda71
11-14-2010, 04:39 PM
Hi all,

Bit of a story here to share with you all...

I made my first ever post on this forum some days ago, talking about how our wives / partners can blow hot and cold about our dressing. I have really experienced this in the last 3 days.

The day after I made my first post on this forum, I got my bubble burst. My wife said that I have damaged our man-woman relationship by dressing so much. I do think I probably overdid it. For months I have been wearing pantyhose / tights to bed, and she has hated this all along. I was really depressed as I never knew she was so against it. She said she only saw me like a brother now, not a husband!! I would have been happy enough, if at least she had said sister, not brother!!!

Seriously though, we agreed that we could maybe get back on track with the man-woman side of things if I don't wear the pantyhose in bed, but I thought that was the end of my dressing with her, and I really wanted to share it with her. So, that was the real low.

After this, I wrote her a seven page letter explaining things, and guess what.... today we went on a girly shopping day!! We went through skirts, lingerie, dresses, tops, everything (male clothes browsing was banned) in around 12 different stores, and I loved every minute of it!! She agreed we could make it a regular thing, every few months!! She spent the whole day hinting that she would buy me something girly, and at the end of the day, I ended up with very feminine fleece pyjamas (brown and cream with spots of pink), and something I never thought she would buy me...a dress!!

So, now I have a dress in my wardrobe on open display instead of being hidden away like all my other stuff (a first for me), am wearing a cute pyjamas, and everything is right with the world. Its been a journey to hell and back emotionally, and I suspect we may have more rollercoaster to come. Lets hope most of the track points upwards!

Whoever said in response to my previous post that communication was the key was absolutely right. I hope there a many 'high' days like this to come. For now, I feel we understand each other, and I'm on a high again. Long may it last.

I think the lesson from this (for those of us with wives / girlfriends) is not to get too lost in what has become known on here as the 'pink fog', and remember to be a man sometimes for your partner (assuming she wants / needs you to be). If you do, at least for me, it seems to earn some 'girly credits'.

Wow we lead complicated lives...thanks for reading.

Miranda

AKAMichelle
11-14-2010, 05:04 PM
I hope things continue to improve with you and your wife. Don't be surprised though if things don't go in reverse at some point.

carolyn todd
11-15-2010, 11:36 AM
hello happy miranda
may i ask what was put in this letter?.

carolyn xx