PDA

View Full Version : Halloween is coming..

Daphne Renee
09-10-2005, 11:47 PM
Will you be entering any costume contests.. There was a contest last year I really wanted to go to but I didnt find out about it untill the last minute.
It was at a club called trumans. Its has drag shows and such.. anyhow.. first prize was like $750 2nd was $500 and 3rd was $250
I dont know if they will be having another one this year or not..
a couple of things I wonder about though.. if you go to a club dressed your really not going to look like your ID 2nd.. after a few drinks you will have to use the bathroom what then??
sorry if this should be in more than one post.. I have only gone out in public one other time and I wasnt real far from my house at the time.

JocelynG
09-11-2005, 12:16 AM
I would definitely enter if I knew of any contests around this area. I think it would be lots of fun. As far as the bathroom is concerned I'm sure they make special circumstances during those kinds of events and it is just a costume after all

emmicd
09-11-2005, 12:16 AM
If it is Halloween and you are going to a club crossdressed and are asked for id I guess you would be ok as long as you can prove you are that guy and you're just wearing the dress for the day being that on halloween anything goes.

Also if you enter a dressing contest, Good Luck! Hope you win something worthwhile.

Emmi

Amelia Moxon
09-11-2005, 03:54 AM
...Cos Halloween is fancy dress and such, My dressing to me is not fancy dress to go to such an event for me anyway would feel like I was making a mockery of what I am, hence when a gay friend asked me to go to the Fuel drag ball a while ago as Michelle I refused, when he asked why I just said, Cos I'm not a drag queen, when I dress up I consider myself a woman not a bloke in a frock. If I go to a fancy dress party I won't go as a woman or anything resembling one, it just doesn't feel right.

No offence meant to any drag queens that read these forums by my comments.

Hugs
Michelle xxx

Kimberly
09-11-2005, 04:28 AM
Not any contests... but I may get Kimberly out for a night!!

Woooo... spooky :evilbegon

Tristen Cox
09-11-2005, 09:05 AM
What you're wearing:
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13532