PDA

View Full Version : Great Internet TV Station!

emmicd
09-11-2005, 12:08 AM
Here is a great internet pay TV station for the Transgendered community.

www.trannylife.com

Emmi

Sharon
09-11-2005, 12:13 AM
Just so everyone is aware -- this is a pay site and hasn't been updated since 2002.

Sigrid
09-11-2005, 12:24 AM
Looks like they have a nice selection of programs but, all that I saw were 15 minute clips and were priced up to $10 each. Seems a bit steep... one hours worth of programs on TV tv equals my cable bill for one month.

emmicd
09-11-2005, 12:35 AM
I viewed one clip on cd'ers experiences in clubbing. Since I never do it myself I thought it would be interesting to see at least what the experience is like. I did learn something. I learned that there are more cd'ers out there than I could imagine and there are some lucky enough to dress and party.

I agree with you Sigrid about the price but I'm only interested in seeing a video once on occasion. Similar to my crossdressing! I probabaly would only watch a video once every few months.

Also Sharon pointed out that the site has not been updated in a while.

One clip I might check out is the clip where a few trannys go out for the day and do a little shopping.

Too bad there aren't any programs on cable that feature crossdressing and their experiences.

Emmi

Kelly_TGirl
09-11-2005, 01:29 PM
Its so easy these days to set up an internet tv station or radio station, i have done both before (Non TV/CD - it was recreational). The charges are very steap for that site mentioned in this thread - a real get rich quick scheme. I think £5 or 10$ FOR THE YEAR!! (To cover bandwith and server costs) is perfectly reasonable to charge not £5 or $10 PER CLIP.

Almost tempted to start one lol. Tv and Radio are easy to do with a fast connection. Plus TV/CD members could upload their video from their Webcam/Digital Cam or Camcorders.

Daphne Renee
09-11-2005, 01:41 PM
maybe you should start one.. $10 per clip is outrageous..

mand
09-11-2005, 01:55 PM
Hello Emmi :) .....................How much :eek:

love mand xxx :)

Wendy me
09-11-2005, 01:57 PM
we should start one as well then take the money and go shopping.........

Sigrid
09-11-2005, 02:01 PM
One clip I might check out is the clip where a few trannys go out for the day and do a little shopping.

We could always strap a wireless camera to Wendy's head and do a live feed. If we're clever enough, we could make it interactive with the forum too. hmmm.... Wendy shopping cam, The Wendy shopping network! :rolleyes:

sarahjan
09-11-2005, 02:05 PM
In case people weren't aware the site is run by Jodie Lynn of The Boudior.

http://www.theboudoironline.com/

If people are looking for video's of girls shoppoing and nights out go to Livingdoll there are 5 vidoes at no charge.

http://www.livindoll.org.uk/#Videos

Wendy me
09-11-2005, 02:12 PM
We could always strap a wireless camera to Wendy's head and do a live feed. If we're clever enough, we could make it interactive with the forum too. hmmm.... Wendy shopping cam, The Wendy shopping network! :rolleyes:

now that's a job that i just might want....The Wendy shopping network! that i like...........