PDA

View Full Version : Ooooops ! I should'nt have left that out ......

Kelly DeWinter
11-14-2010, 10:15 PM
Friday we had some friends over for dinner. One of my friends was in the kitchen staring at the refrigerator. I did'nt think much of it, until I came in for another drink. Then he went over to the refrigerator and said "She's Beautiful, Is she Itallian ?" I looked over and he was looking at my collection of refrigerator magnets, I had forgotten that I had a picture of Kelly in a little maganetize frame in with the other magnets. I chuckeled (as my heart tripped hard) and said "dinner was served".

After dinner Jeannie and I had a good laugh, since my friend was an Ultra Conservative Christian, and I don't belive Transgender friends are covered in the Chatichisim.

Kelly

Anyone else have a similar experiance ?

Chickhe
11-15-2010, 12:26 AM
That's great! Don't bother hiding anything, it is your house. You just do as you did or say she is a cousin or something. Might as well have some fun with this whole CDing thing...

Christy_M
11-15-2010, 12:51 AM
That is too funny. Haven't had anything like it but that sure is a great story.

Karren H
11-15-2010, 12:54 AM
LOL Me neither..... Especially around the house....

sterling12
11-15-2010, 01:02 AM
Oh God, he's probably smitten! Now he's going to want you to introduce him to "The Italian Chick." Probably wants to take her to The Sunday Service.

Peace and Love, Joanie

PS. Funny....you don't look Italian? Maybe you can tell him she's A Nun!

JustineFallow
11-15-2010, 01:40 AM
Yeah--I'd left one of my mother's dresses that I'd worn the night before over a chair in my bedroom. She came in to ask me how the Madonna concert was the previous night, and she noticed the dress and picked it up thinking it was a concert shirt. She just kind of mumbled something and walked out calmly, while I lay in bed still as a corpse for about an hour and wanting badly to become one.

Laura Jane
11-15-2010, 07:35 AM
We all freak thinking we will be busted but hardly anyone seeing a photo of your alter ego can put 2 & 2 together and come up with 4. I had a nice portrait photo of Laura Jane as my wall paper on my PC and my mum over on a visit saw it and asked who that girl was! She never suspected at all, even though I was suspicious for a while!

Sarah Doepner
11-15-2010, 10:31 AM
It hasn't happened recently, but when I was still a youngster at home trying on Mom's things I got caught a couple of times. I'm pretty good about cleaning up after myself and covering my tracks now but it's getting more difficult. I try to keep all my photos buried deep on the computer no one else is allowed to use (I'd better double check that one, now that I think of it).

But;

One of these days it will be easier to face the fire and let it all out than it will be to continue to cover all the different things that point to my crossdressing life. I'm trying to keep the lid on, but my collection of clothing, shoes, cosmetics, jewelry and wigs has expanded to a size that now has to "hide in plain site" in a closet my wife and I try to keep others out of. Add to that my longer hair, pierced ears, smooth skin, painted toenails and buffed fingernails, plucked eyebrows, monthly tri-ess meetings and occasional solo trips to Las Vegas and one of these days there will be too many things to cover.

The supply lines are getting longer and more difficult to maintain and opsec (operational security) has the potential for compromise.

I know, I'm working on it.

docrobbysherry
11-15-2010, 11:47 AM
Many years ago, after my divorce and my older girl moving out, I suddenly had lots of ALONE TIME. Sherry blossomed! I began to keep her pics in my computer instead of deleting most of them!:D

I was using her pics as my wall paper. My very young daughter used the computer for her games. After awhile she said, "Who r these ladies? They all look kind of scary!":eek:

I immediately STOPPED posting Sherry's pics and began working on some prettier faces!:brolleyes:

Christina2008
11-15-2010, 03:15 PM
Not left out, but left on.

I got up one Sunday and decided I needed to go shopping again, in drab, although it was all femme clothes but looked male anyway. Once I got home with my new shoes, jeans and various other bits and bobs, I suddenly realised I still had pink nail varnish on from the night before.
Did anyone notice? I’m not 100% sure but I did wonder what one of the cashiers was looking at, when I was getting my card from my wallet.

Abbey Lane
11-15-2010, 03:51 PM
Well the other night my wife wanted to post two items to Craigslist and so I took the pictures and downloaded them to my Craigslist file. So when I click on browse to pull up the Craigslist file well some how my computer got my crossdressing picture files for "My Underwear" came up and I had to quickly get out of it. I hope she didn't see the title. It was close. I almost died. Next time I plan on calling her to come in when the proper picture files are up and ready to be posted.

MargaretJ
11-15-2010, 05:24 PM
I have a small photo cube frame thing that holds 3 pics, and the 3 pics are portraits of Margaret. I leave it out on the coffee table in my living room, but it is so cluttered you probably couldn't see it. Last xmas my sister came by on xmas eve with my neice to pick up their presents, and as I had cleaned up, it was easily visible on the table. My sister knows about my hobby, but she didn't recognise me in a photo I showed her previously anyway. She obviously saw it, but I don't know if my neice did, but I doubt she would have recognised it was me anyway.

LauraEwing
11-15-2010, 08:59 PM
My sister found a pair of flip flops, said they were free with a magazine.

Josie M
11-15-2010, 09:27 PM
I had an apartment in NY state a few years ago and while I was at work, the Landlord and landlady let themselves in to do some maintenance or something (I would eventually find they'd routinely let themselves in my apartment - not cool).

I get home from work, they are still there, the wife is grinning at me and we both know why. My wig is hanging on a doorknob, my breastforms and some dresses are on my bed. My makeup is out on the vanity.....you get the idea.

I was beyond busted, but I just went with it and it was no big deal.

TiffanyTgirl
11-15-2010, 10:47 PM
Nope. My heart couldn't take it

Kelly DeWinter
11-18-2010, 09:51 PM
I have a few photos of kelly around the house, Most in Bedrooms, the refrigerator photo is wallet size, I don't think it's been off the frig for 3 years or so, I no ones said anything about it in the past.