PDA

View Full Version : Its nice to get compliments from GGs

Brandy_Marie
09-11-2005, 02:08 AM
I wanted to share this with you because it made me feel good and gave me hope. I have recently received some very complimentary comments from a few of the GGs that I know. It made me feel that there may be more enlightenment and understanding out there than I originally thought:

I recently came out to an ex-girlfriend of mine (we are still good friends) and sent her some recent pics. When she'd first heard about my femme side last year, her response was "I just can't see you being like that." This time, when she saw my pictures, her response was "You look like you were born to be a woman." Made me glow.:)
The same ex-girlfriend recently copied my purchase of a pair of heels because she liked the ones I bought. Trust me, it feels great to have a GG copy your style.
My wife liked a new blouse that I picked out for myself so much, she went out and bought herself one too. Again, that's a great feeling.
2 of my GG friends, upon seeing my recent pics (in the gallery) with my new thigh-high boots, told me (separately) "You should wear a shorter skirt and show off more leg." And here I was just hoping they wouldn't tell me to never wear that outfit again.
While realizing that I'm no model, and can't even hold a candle to an average GG, for the first time in my life I feel attractive. I've had more pictures taken of me en femme since May than have been taken of me at all in the last 5 years. For the first time in my life, I finally feel like I'm on the right track.

Let this be a starting point for everyone else to share their feel-good moments about being a girl. And if there is a thread for this already, I apologize for missing it.

Love,

Brandy Marie Devereaux

MistyCD
09-11-2005, 09:15 AM
there is nothing like being a rolemodel, hugs Misty

JocelynG
09-11-2005, 12:27 PM
That must be a wonderful feeling. Thanks for sharing

Daphne Renee
09-11-2005, 01:39 PM
Yes thats great.. the only time anyone ever seen me I got some compliements but some laughs too.. I take the good with the bad..
It is always great to get compliments dressed or not..

Rachael Warren
09-11-2005, 03:16 PM
Thats great Brandy, I am content with remarks like "that dosn't suit you" as a rule, I dont believe I have ever had a compliment from my GG. ;)

Hugs, Rachael. :)

IRIA
09-11-2005, 03:52 PM
I have received several compliments about my tote bag that I always carry with me. It's black with the word samurai in japanese written on it. Even though I haven't yet been out in anything but drab clothes yet, it does feel great to get complimented!

Trinity_cat
09-11-2005, 03:55 PM
A very nice story. Brandy. Thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

Phoebe Reece
09-11-2005, 06:23 PM
Compliments are always great - especially from GG's. Sometimes you can tell there is even a touch of envy in what they are saying about you.

Stormgirl
09-11-2005, 06:23 PM
in my 24 years of being on this earth,never has a GG ever complimented me

*twirls finger in air*

Tristen Cox
09-11-2005, 06:32 PM
I have but that's better placed in the adult section:D

Julie
09-11-2005, 06:38 PM
Yes, it is the best. But when they gush I know they are just being nice.

cd_isabelle
09-11-2005, 07:34 PM
hello,

congratulations on the compliments, you must be so happy.

i have been complimented on my one and only experience outside dressed. the feeling is so empowering and positive, makes you feel so good.

im glad you have experienced that and hope each of you do in the near future.

kisses,

cd_isabelle