PDA

View Full Version : Just lost my job, now I can dress

kdalt2000
11-15-2010, 12:51 AM
The bad news is I lost my job the other day. The good news is this allows me some time to finally let my female side out. Of course, this means I need to actually purchase all my girly things since I own none.

Karren H
11-15-2010, 12:53 AM
Awww I'm sorry.... Don't mind me for being the voice of reason but wouldn't it be prudent to conserve your cash till you get another job?

Evelyn Evenly
11-15-2010, 12:56 AM
hmmm...feminine clothing and accessories are expensive as all get out. I recommend you hold out or maybe just get the basics until you can get another job.

Chloe Renee
11-15-2010, 01:02 AM
Ummm... Congrats?
But I have to agree with Karen. I just went back to work after 2 years of being laid off. If I let myself run wild my family and I would have been in A world of hurt. Definitely explore and see how far the rabbit hole goes, but don't loose your head.

Daintre
11-15-2010, 03:46 AM
Hello...Hello...through the pink cloud.....you just lost your job and you are thinking of purchasing "girly things"? ....get in the game...get a new job and then think about girly things or doesn't making the rent payments mean anything?

Loni
11-15-2010, 04:09 AM
yes rent, food, heat. thesis items are very helpful in the long run. make sure they get paid first.
sorry to here about the job, i just came off a two months of no work (medical reason) and i am flat broke, just got my first pay check and almost did not make the rent.
having a fixed place to live is better than having that new skirt.

just take it easy and try to have fun. as shopping moneys will be short but will arrive in due time.

Christy_M
11-15-2010, 10:31 AM
First, I commend you on seeing the silver lining in your employment situation. When 1 door closes, another one opens up. I also agree that frugality is in order (unless you work for fun and you are still living off your lottery winnings). Maybe you get essentials and bargains and buy nothing at regular price. :) There is some compromise that can be worked out here.

danielletorresani
11-15-2010, 11:21 AM
It'd be fun to lounge around all day in lingerie... One can dream.

Sophie86
11-15-2010, 11:46 AM
Your post reminded me of this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQSUQZl64tA

"Think I'll stay home tomorrow and boogie all day long...." in a miniskirt. :)

BRANDYJ
11-15-2010, 11:58 AM
I am really sorry you lost your job. All to common in this recession of all recessions that we are going through. But really, do not go out and spend money on anything you don't really need to survive until you can find another job. Don't let this pink fog mess you up and let you find that you lost your girlfriend due to not taking care of business first. I wish you luck in your job search.

MargaretJ
11-15-2010, 05:39 PM
Lost my job a while back, and while it has given me the opportunity to spend more time dressed en femme, the reality of the situation is I haven't bought any new clothes for nearly a year, my supply of cosmetics is running low, and I don't have the cash to spend on petrol to take the car into the city to go walkabout. I have had two mad splurges, on some cheap jewellery, and a really nice pair of shoes,(which I can now see on sale for half of what I paid for them). Reality is a bitch, but I will have to make do with what I have until I find another job. However, I will go on one hell of a shopping spree when I get a new job.