PDA

View Full Version : My first holiday as Jess

Angel1
11-15-2010, 11:01 AM
Hi everyone, Sorry I havent posted in a long time. Ive been so busy since I fully transitioned to living female full time.

I thought Id first tell you about my first holiday as Jess.
Anyway, so I went to the Canaries about a month ago with one of my girlfriends. It was her idea and at first I was very quick to say no however you can guess what happened next. I receive a txt from her saying she's already booked the tickets!

Once Id got over the shock I realised I better get shopping. ha!

Obviously It was my first holiday as Jess. Packing only my girlie clothes and shoes was a very strange experience. And going through passport control as Jess was also not much fun. I haven't changed my details so It took quite a bit of explanation before they let me through.

Anyway, we got to our hotel and went out for a meal on our first night. It was lovely and I felt so relaxed. Going out every night as Jess was great. I wore dresses most nights and heels on 3 nights. My feet couldn't take any more than that!
Now the one thing I was very nervous about was wearing bikini's. I went bikini shopping before I left England and felt very confident at the time but when it came to actually wearing a bikini in public now that is scary. Anyway, I confronted my fears and wore a sarong as well because tucking isnt very easy in bikini bottoms, as you all know Im sure.
Anyway, my friend was very supportive and understanding. Im so lucky to have actual girl friends to go on holiday with, I feel like I just blend in when Im with them.

Haha, I also now have proper bikini lines. yay! You dont hear many girls say that.

One other thing I realised is that spanish guys are very sneaky and very charming. Some might call it sleazy lol but I dont want to offend anyone.

Hopefully Ill get some pictures up very soon so you can all see me as Bay Watch Jess lol.

Jess

Sharon
11-15-2010, 05:52 PM
I'm happy that you had a good time, Jess, and that everything went well.:)

Deborah_UK
11-16-2010, 03:04 AM
Well done Jess - my first holiday since my transition was also to the Canaries. (In Sept) Which of the isles did you go to?

Just wondering why you haven't changed your passport? It was one of the first things I did when I transitioned, didn't have any problems travelling whatsoever.

Angel1
11-17-2010, 07:43 PM
Hi Deborah,

I hadn't changed my passport yet because I wasn't planning on travelling till next year lol.
Im currently planning my outfit for friday night. Woo

Jess