PDA

View Full Version : Before i could stop myself

Michelle 51
11-15-2010, 06:14 PM
I start epilating in late summer and keep my legs,chest and underarms hairless. This year i started to keep my upper arms and hands hairless.Two weeks ago i took electric clippers and completely buzzed my arms and tonight after epilating i put the mini clipper on and was going to do a bikini clip and just said ---- it and now i'm completely hairless from the neck down.I hate body hair and probly will stay this way but its a big issue with my wife because she likes a hairy man and just shaving my legs and chest has been a major issue. The up side is with the state of our sex life lately she won't notice anyway.

Kaz
11-15-2010, 06:26 PM
Completely in your space! Doesn't it feel absolutely enlightening? Doesn't it just take over? And isn't that a reason to not change... no matter what?

xx

Jeanna
11-15-2010, 06:27 PM
Good job! Nice and smooth feels great. I just get why my wife wants me to be hairy. When she complains I just say hey grow your own hair to play with!

WandaRae2009
11-15-2010, 08:13 PM
The other day she noticed a coupon in my pocket and asked me what it was. It was a coupon for a hair removal product. She wants nothing to do with my CD-ing, so I thought well here goes a tirade about my crossdressing. To my utter surprise, as un-approving as my wife is, she says: "you don't have to hide that kind of stuff from me. You know that I don't like your hair against my body." I thought she was just tolerating me shaved. Now I know that prefers me hairless. Also maybe some more of the ice is breaking. I will never have hair below my head again. I just wish I could afford permanent removal.

Leslie Langford
11-15-2010, 11:23 PM
I can so relate to what you are saying in every sense, Michelle, except that in my case, I began epilating last winter and using the same----attitude :heehee::D decided to keep doing it throughout the summer to see how that might play out.

Bottom line - it was a non-event, and people either didn't notice or were reluctant to make any comments. Of course, my wife wasn't overly thrilled by my new hairlessness, but then, what else is new? And since I didn't seem to creep anyone else out in the process, I consider that to be a win-win.

Wasn't it Winston Churchill who once said "We have nothing to fear but fear itself?"

Karren H
11-15-2010, 11:41 PM
Yeah... I wax mine in the winter and epilate the hair I miss from waxing.... just a lot faster and less painfull for me that way. And no one notices and my arm hair grows back in thinner and finner after each time...

Emma England
11-16-2010, 10:43 AM
From what I have experienced, women prefer men with smooth bodies.

Freddy12
11-16-2010, 10:55 AM
I love the smooth hairless feeling and look. I epliate, too, and it is great!

Christie ann
11-16-2010, 04:18 PM

except my wife. She doesn't like lots of body hair, but I better not cut any of it; except for on my head, I am always in trouble for having it too long.

Dana
11-16-2010, 04:24 PM

Really?

I've been thinking long and hard about going hairless?

It cloggs up the drains and such, and I preferr it such.

Just had doubts about the constant shaving and such?

kimdl93
11-16-2010, 04:48 PM
I never understood what some women saw in male body hair. Gross!

rocktheplank
11-17-2010, 01:05 AM
I shaved my chest once and that was enough. For now, I don't mind my body hair. I mean it would be easier to be hairless and I wouldn't have to keep my arms covered all the time, but I am not that bothered by it, so for now it stays. My wife likes it, so I can let her have this one ;)

raelene
11-17-2010, 01:08 AM
Nice and hairless but how do you stop the itching? I hate walking around scratching my groin.

Michelle 51
11-17-2010, 05:55 AM
I'm only two days in on that part so maybe one of our more experianced sisters will help us there .hee hee.

Sally24
11-17-2010, 06:25 AM
Nice and hairless but how do you stop the itching? I hate walking around scratching my groin.

I find that over time, your skin can get used to it. I used to have problems with my upper thighs when I shaved all the way to the top. Now most of the time I don't get any itching there. Just wish the money was there for laser!!

crossdressed4fun
11-17-2010, 08:19 AM
ive been completely shaved except for my hair on top of my head for years now. i used to care what people thought about it but i said screw it because its my life and i can do what i want with it and if anyone has a problem with it, let them lose sleep over it, not me. Beside, my girlfriend LOVES how smooth i am, sometimes she gets jealous though cause im more soft hehehehe

Emma England
11-17-2010, 09:06 AM
One word - laser.

Ashlee
11-17-2010, 10:19 AM
your story reminds me of this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_R93Ps8pQI)

Misty G
11-17-2010, 10:29 AM
I haven't had any hair below my neck in over 15 years and never will again. Both So and I prefer it this way. I even had laser on my beard spent over 2k$ and what a waste that was as it all came back after a few months of not taking the treatments.

Cassiecd
11-17-2010, 11:16 AM
Ashlee....GREAT clip! and so true. LMAO

This is a "touchy" subject (pun intended). Yes, it feels great. Yes, my wife hates it. Yes I understand why she hates it. I love her and we need to compromise on issues like this. Yes, each has their own body and its inherent rights. However, marriage is about sharing and growth. I know I HATE it when she cuts her hair....and she hates when I shave my chest or legs. I do not stay shaved because she hates it. She does not always have short hair because I hate it. Compromise.

Jorja
11-17-2010, 12:25 PM

First and all so important. Use a moisturizer every day. Right after a shower or bath is a good time. It takes only a few minutes more. Next, when you feel the itch start it is probably time to shave again. If the itch continues, use a product like Cortizone 10 to stop the itch. Your body will eventually get used to it and the itching won't be a problem.

AKAMichelle
11-17-2010, 02:10 PM
it unfortunately affects the female thinking more than we realize. Sometimes us shaving does result in less sex.

Sophie86
11-17-2010, 10:59 PM
Years ago, when I first came out to my wife about my CDing, she actually liked the hair removal. That was when she thought it was a purely sexual thing, and had no fears of me wanting to take it further. I went through a long dry spell after that, didn't dress and allowed the hair to grow back. When I started to dress again last year, and talked about wanting to go out en femme, she started to worry. Consequently, she told me that she wanted me to keep my hair. It was okay to shave it for some specific event, but I should grow it back. I politely ignored the request, and she got over it. She rubs my legs when they're freshly shaved, and I can tell that she likes it. My opinion: Most women don't really like the hair, but they will try to cling to any vestige of our masculinity to keep us from turning into women. They see it as a line of dominoes: first the hair goes, then the boobs sprout, and the next thing you know, Mr. Happy is in the bio-hazard bin. They're pushing back on that first domino to keep it from falling, because they have a deep and abiding affection for Mr. Happy. :)

eluuzion
11-18-2010, 08:52 AM
:heehee:
I can certainly relate to that ----it philosophy!

It was the motivating factor that turned a routine eyebrow trimming exercise into an
end result of having no eyebrow hair at all !! :D I looked into the mirror and I did not even recognize myself!! I looked like a character alien on a StarTrek episode! Then I drew in the "perfect" set of eyebrows and "pooof"...I was a convincing "woman"...:eek:

Then I realized what I had actually just done...and began to panic about what I would look like to everyone the next day! Then I remembered I live alone, I am self-employed, and really don't care anyway...

But it does show everybody who does not live alone, but wishes they did...that one of the consequences of living by yourself is that there is nobody around to control your urges to "just do it"...:heehee:

Don't worry, I still seem to remember you should never, never ever...run with scissors.:)

I have been totally shaved for many years...no itching...no regrets...

:love:

Emily Ann Brown
11-18-2010, 11:04 AM
Does it count as shaving your chest if you only have 12 hairs?

Em

Emma England
11-18-2010, 02:21 PM
Using a razor to shave at least 1 hair would be counted.

If you really only had 12, you might as well use tweezers!

Rianna Humble
11-18-2010, 02:29 PM
Wasn't it Winston Churchill who once said "We have nothing to fear but fear itself?"

Not quite. A little closer to your home but on the other side of the border and same time period. The original who said it also has a metro stop named after him on the Champs Elysees in Paris.

Emma England
11-19-2010, 09:55 AM
I don't know - Churchill was before my time!!