PDA

View Full Version : Waxing... A great result but...

Leggy Ashley
11-15-2010, 10:00 PM
Hello
So as I like to do sometimes here is a little story for your laugh your tail off pleasure. So I decided today that for the first time ever I wanted to wax my legs. I picked up a kit on the way home. My wife asked if I was sure and I said sure I get the brows waxed all the time and that it isn't so bad. She said ok then dummy and we proceeded. For those of you that are not already in hysterics from that comment you will be happy to know that I think the whole neighborhood heard me scream like a little girl. Well once I started I was determined to finish. I look and feel great. But will never again underestimate the powers of wax in the hands of an evil woman

Suzette Muguet de Mai
11-15-2010, 10:11 PM
Laughing out loud, like I bet she would say "you think that is pain. try childbirth" ? Like I yelp like a dog when I remove a plaster from any part of my body. What gets me is women do it so naturally and without much emotion. I sweat at the thought of the mere words "wax on, pull off". I would hate to have her use an emulsifier on my face, good luck.

sissystephanie
11-15-2010, 10:52 PM
Did you really think it would not hurt!! There is a lot difference between your brows and your legs in area!! I waxed mine once years ago, and my dear wife laughed about it for years!! Yes, I did scream! Never waxed them again, either!

Karren H
11-15-2010, 11:43 PM
Real men never scream.... lol

linnea
11-16-2010, 12:08 AM
Waxing, last vestige of the Inquisition's torture chambers!

MaidJamie
11-16-2010, 12:18 AM
Your story reminds me of the waxing scene in 40 Year Old Virgin. Steve Carrell played it brilliantly...

Chickhe
11-16-2010, 12:53 AM
There is something you need to know.... your wife having experience with these things knows that you can pull just a little bit slower than the ideal speed to increase the pain factor... muahahaha!

Angie G
11-16-2010, 01:02 AM
Your way more girl then I hun. Ain't no one riping wax off my legs or anyplace else.:hugs:
Angie

Laurenlovecd
11-16-2010, 02:12 AM
I've been tempted to try this myself, but not quite ready yet......

KELLYANN
11-16-2010, 02:23 AM
tried that once. WHAT A MESS!! never again i'd rather stay with the razor and bo slow and careful

Emma England
11-16-2010, 10:41 AM
You'd be better off going to a salon.

A professional who knows what they are doing are less likely to give you as much pain.
It still hurts but not as much.

Sophie86
11-16-2010, 10:48 AM
I've never tried the legs, but I've had my wife do my back before. I didn't scream, but I did whimper a little. I found that it works better if you prep with alcohol beforehand. I prefer rum and coke...

AKAMichelle
11-16-2010, 10:52 AM
try waxing your back. that was the worst.

insearchofme
11-16-2010, 11:05 AM
I agree with Emma, you should always go to a professional. there is less chance of infection and they know all the tricks to help reduce the pain. Michelle, I get waxed from the neck on down to just above my pubic area and waxing my back never bothered me.

I agree with Karren but I'd phrase it a different way, big girls don't scream! How unlady like.

DeeInGeorgia
11-16-2010, 05:32 PM
Just remember, for many men, the roots of the hairs on their legs may be longer and greater diameter than the hair on a genetic woman's legs. And of course, a scientific research has said genetic women can handle pain better than men.

From what I remember from the DVD, he played it real time, real life. It was no acting. And you can see the blood.

joandher
11-16-2010, 06:27 PM
I didnt scream ,I just fainted after the first tug , when i came round it was all done and dusted, didnt feel a thing, never again

J-JAY

Polly R
11-16-2010, 07:02 PM
I bought some pre-waxed stips a year or two ago to try on my legs. It wasn't THAT bad and the result was quite good. It lasted well too. Don't remember whimpering that much, must have quite a high pain threshold.

Nair ever since though.

xx Polly R

crossdressed4fun
11-17-2010, 08:48 AM
all i can say is, ouch!

Loni
11-17-2010, 08:58 AM
i am not into bdsm so i will not go there.
blades and chem hair remover is good for me.

Stephenie S
11-17-2010, 11:49 AM
Never thought much about waxing my legs as there isn't much hair down there and what little hair there is is easy to deal with in the shower. But several months ago my girlfriends at work were talking about how nice it made your arms feel. So I tried it. MMMMmmmm. My arms felt SOOO soft and smooth. I loved it. And it lasts and lasts. I did it in June, and didn't have to do it again until October. I'm gonna keep doing this for sure.

Pain? No so much, but I had it done at my salon.

S

emilygielen
11-17-2010, 06:12 PM
I am 100% with Emma...
I went to a professional yesterday and I had a whole body waxing for the first time. Legs, arms, armpits, back, stomach and chest. I thought it would be more painful... and I was nicely surprised cause i didn't find it painful at all!!

Tanya83
11-17-2010, 06:25 PM
How long does it last? I've been considering having the nether region done...

Xandria
11-17-2010, 07:29 PM
well, you know that GGs always say, its painful to look good. My g/f is waiting for me to give her the go ahead and do some waxing on me.. she figures i give her plenty of pain (the good stuff) so its her turn to return the favor :) i'm looking forward to it :)

but also take this into consideration, the more times you do it the follicle becomes weakened more and more and it makes the hair thinner as well. i was told the first time is always a doozy but if you can handle that it gets less and less worse with each time

susiegrl19
11-17-2010, 07:56 PM
I think I will stick with my Lady Schick!!

Emma England
11-18-2010, 09:41 AM
How long does it last? I've been considering having the nether region done...

Most salons recommend intervals of 4 to 5 weeks. That's so that there is sufficient hair to wax again.

From root to surface, hair regrowth takes about 2 weeks on average.

insearchofme
11-18-2010, 12:53 PM
Emmea

If you are regular with waxing after a while you can go longer without another wax. At this time I rewax after 8-9 weeks. The hair gets weaker and finer.

Emma England
11-18-2010, 02:19 PM
I gave up on waxing.

Long term, laser is cheaper.

Sally24
11-18-2010, 09:07 PM
My wife used to help me with the waxing. I think she got some real pleasure from all the crying!

S. Lisa Smith
11-18-2010, 09:26 PM
I am considering getting my back waxed. Hope I live through it :)

Laurenlovecd
11-19-2010, 02:15 AM
About how much does it cost for a full body wax?

Emma England
11-19-2010, 09:36 AM
Ask your local salon.

insearchofme
11-19-2010, 11:16 AM
Emma

I'd give up waxing too, but I have mostly gray hair and the laser won't get rid of it.

chris80
11-20-2010, 03:41 AM
had my legs back and chest waxed for a tranny weekend some years ago. not too painful(no screaming). problem arose later, lots of little red marks over my upper torso ,not good while wearing a lowcut dress. another problem later was the tenting of the skin of my legs after a week or so, which meant my skin was cut when trying to shave the legs. some hairs ingrew too.
so I now shave my legs all the time and my wife clears my back hairs when we are going away.

Danielle Scarlett
11-20-2010, 03:56 AM
Scream like a girl? Surely thats "mission accomplished" then,is'nt it?? You're wife has an evil sense of humour,I like that!