PDA

View Full Version : A dislike for men-ish

Ayumin
11-16-2010, 09:20 PM
Hello everyone, this is my first post here and I want to bring up a problem I have had for a long time.
Ever since I was young, I always had a strong hate or dislike towards men, in all situations. but not against the person himself but more the fact the person in question has a mans body, really makes my heart burst into a weird kind of hatred.
I know it has to do with the fact that I was born with a birthdefect that has forced me to live as a man for whole of my life. I have a lot of male friends and I have no problems at all being together with them but I can get those really weird thoughts like ''ohh look he is a man and so are you'' and start upsetting myself with the fact that for now my body looks like his and it sickeness me. When it comes to women tho I always felt secure with them and I never had these kinds of thoughts.
So I wonder, have anyone else ever had these kinds of feelings?
And I am sorry for babbling a lot, it took me 30minutes to write this as I have big problems talking about it in general :doh: and I hope this topic won't offend anyone! I just want to hear what others have to say about it.
Cuddles to everyone!
-Ayu
(End of babbling.)

Aprilrain
11-17-2010, 12:28 AM
Never really hated men because of their bodys but definitely have been irritated over some of the stupid shit they do. I actually include myself in that as I have done some stupid shit toward women probably to prove to myself I was a man. What a waste of time that was!

I haven't ever really hated my own body either, mostly I was just jelous of woman because they got to be women.

That being said now that I have accepted myself for what I am if I had the money I would shell it out for FFS because I feel that my features are too masculine and I want to be accepted as a woman.

noeleena
11-17-2010, 03:42 AM
Hi ,Ayumin

Not a hate towards men a total non relateing to them . & i couldnt because i was / am not a real male to start with. relateing to women no problems .

Apirllrain,

Why did you do things against us, in trying to prove you were a male , why, that does not prove that , it just says you would walk over us degrade us kick us when we are down..that really proves to me you had total no respect for us yet wont us to accept you as a woman .

Have you ever apolagised to them , that would go a long way towards acceptance that would show the real person you wont to be just saying sorry & meaning it,

wow. am i learning , & im 63 , I am a very strong woman ,

I have respect from a lot of people im not just talking about a few 100 people , & from a group of hard drinking hard liveing & were a marfia fighting group of males who would not take any as you say s..t, because they would deck them if they said any thing against me.

& as you look at my pic just think that is how other people see me every day , youv just made my day ..
You know what im learning more about what male s are made of you know the nusrery rhyme
about boys & girls...

Im so sorry you had to go through your life with thoughts like that . & the things youv done was it with in a group like a peer group egging you on . or just you ..

The thing is respect goes both ways ,

...noeleena...

Danielle Gee
11-17-2010, 03:49 AM
Never really hated men because of their bodys but definitely have been irritated over some of the stupid shit they do. I actually include myself in that as I have done some stupid shit toward women probably to prove to myself I was a man. What a waste of time that was!

I haven't ever really hated my own body either, mostly I was just jelous of woman because they got to be women.

That being said now that I have accepted myself for what I am if I had the money I would shell it out for FFS because I feel that my features are too masculine and I want to be accepted as a woman.

I agree with you April, I don't hate men I just wish they (and myself) were a bit more "Refined":brolleyes: I work every day trying to make myself a better person, however I suspect most men could care less.

Danielle

Felicity71
11-17-2010, 04:06 AM
Interesting, but its hard to hate 50 percent of the population. I think i find men that are of a certain stereotype, sexist, vulgar, machoist and those that think with their jewels, a real pain.

Stephanie Anne
11-17-2010, 09:45 AM
This a personal question and you can ignore it but I am curious if there is any history of abuse by a male sibling, parent, or relative/family friend?

Gina X
11-17-2010, 11:39 AM
I don't hate men per-se but I don't like being one and the only one I've ever hated was my stepfather, he didn't like me and he took every opportunity to tell me, when my mother was out of earshot, eventually after about 20 years we ended up on speaking terms but probably only for my mums benefit and we were reasonably civil to each other. Now I like men as boyfriends and lovers but don't really understand them or the macho bit and probably never will.........

Lots of Love Gina x

Pythos
11-17-2010, 12:16 PM
"I think i find men that are of a certain stereotype, sexist, vulgar, machoist and those that think with their jewels, a real pain. "

This about sums it up for me. I hate macho. I highly dislike the stereotypicle male.

At the same time, I dislike the stereotypical female.

Both of these are constructs of society with one and only one purpose. To build one sex up over the other. To subjugate one under the other. The question is, which sex is really being degraded?

I dislike the fact I was born male (something I had zero control over) I am limited in my expression. I had to register with a service that effectively allowed the government to tell me "your going to war boy". I don't like the notion of "duties" applied to me because I was born some thing I had not choice in. If I had my choice I would be androgen and something tells me most people would take that choice. But we are not offered that.

I find the feminine body nicer to look upon *pop* could that be because I am male, or could it just be because the female is much nicer to look upon? I honestly don't know, cause I know women too are attracted to the female body for the most part.

We humans need to evolve, and I personally feel that evolution will include the destruction of these stereotypes. It may take a millenia, but I feel it will happen.

Bree-asaurus
11-17-2010, 12:47 PM
There's nothing wrong with men! It's just there are some things that some of them do that annoy the bejeezus out of me :D

Karen564
11-17-2010, 01:15 PM
I don't dislike men......
There may be a man or two or three, etc, that I can't stand because their total jerk-wads, but I also know many really great guy's that I would do anything for & I mean Anything ..lol

Seriously, there are some really nice guy's out there..

Rianna Humble
11-17-2010, 02:38 PM
I agree with Karen and Bree. I don't dislike men. I too know some really nice men who would go out of their way to help someone. I also know some others who wouldn't.

For me the questions are: Do I want to be a man? Do I want to be in a relationship with a man? The answer to both of those is no.

Ayumin
11-17-2010, 05:49 PM
It would seem that my problem got interpretated in the wrong way. :)
I do not hate men as the persons they are but more its just something I feel when Im around them that make me feel hatred somehow.
The sterotypes I dont care much for, it is more like I hate the gender but not those who have it-ish.
Its hard to explain and it seems I failed :) but I want to apologize for the negative feelings my post seem to have stirred up!
Cuddles and hugs!
-Ayu

noeleena
11-19-2010, 05:36 AM
Hi,

April & i have been disccusing some details concerning our back grounds .in p m .

With in the posts here i need to explain some thing .

My back ground was not what it should have been because of a man who was meant to be my father .

He was a fighter in the ring he was allso driven by rage temper & drink ...combined with strength . he , in a blind fit of total rage strangled my Mum to the point of allmost killing her . so close .

i did not see him as a father he was just there. for the first 5 years of my life .

Mum & i moved away we had to . I did see him over the years if you like as a friend nothing more than that.

with that i have no memory from age 1 to 5 & even up to age 7.. for me its blank a few little bits here & there. nothing i can say this happened or i know with in my self & know it did happen i can only relie on what Mum told me & even thats not much . i do have lots of ?? s about my past that ill never know,

Mum passed away 37 years ago & Bob passed away 13 years ago.

So to bring in to perspective why i said what i have to April has a very big bearing & why. i came out the way i did .

One of the details i miss on the forums is not seeing face to face the person i am speaking with so we dont know each others back ground & know the hurt that some of us go through or have.

I hope , the more we open up we will see each other in a way that we can understand what our lifes have been like & are going through .

So hopefully i have filled in some more of my life thats gives you a better understanding of who i am as a person .

Thank you .

...noeleena...

Jay Cee
11-19-2010, 07:37 AM
I kind of hear what you are saying, Ayumin. Kind of. Have you ever spoken to a therapist about that? Not saying you need therapy, per se, but it would be cool if you could find out why.

I general feel annoyance at the behaviours that men display, and my acting like them sometimes, to try to fit in. That's lessening as I get older, and accept myself for who I really am. If they want to act like a bunch of redneck yahoos, let 'em.