PDA

View Full Version : No one incident....

NathalieX66
11-16-2010, 11:03 PM
People think that there was a seminal moment in one's life that transforms one into a crossdresser. Not so with me. There was never a life changing incident that transformed me into a crossdresser. Every incident was an opportunity to be a CD since I was 6, whether it was a ballerina costume that me and a bunch of boys found in our parents' garage, or my sister's clothes, or my mom's dresser. I looked for every opportunity and every excuse I could get. The wiring was already there. I hope this tells people how the human brain develops in the early stages.

aggi123
11-16-2010, 11:11 PM
I'm the same way. I just remember being incredibly curious about everything feminine when I was very young. I'm still the same way of course =P

Kelly DeWinter
11-16-2010, 11:21 PM
Nathalie;

Great point. I have read a couple of articles, that said that the brain can be wet wired when exposed to repeating habits. That the brain actualy developed nurologial paths. It also said that if a peron wanted to develop a new habit that it takes about 30 days of repeating the habit to engrain it in the brain. Now I'm talking habits here, I've been 30, 60 and 90 days without Crossdressing so I can surmise that it may not be a habit.

Katie145
11-16-2010, 11:31 PM
Yea, um, Truth or Dare when I was about 10. I was dared to put on a pair of my sister's panties, and it was all downhill from there... ;)

Diane Smith
11-17-2010, 12:19 AM
I have no specific memory of beginning to dress -- I just always did it, to the best of my ability and opportunities at the time, back farther than I can consciously remember now. I do know, in a general sense, one thing that strongly influenced my interest in feminine clothes. When I was very small -- this would have been the late 1950s, since I was born in 1957 -- my mom belonged to a bridge club that met every week and she would dress "to the nines" for those outings. I remember seeing, touching and smelling her when she was ready to go out and being amazed by the transformation from the somewhat drab housewife I saw every day into a beautiful and elegant creature ready to go out on the town. I am sure I wanted to achieve that same sense of escaping the ordinary and metamorphosing into something special and alluring (and maybe coincidentally, feminine). But there was no one specific incident that started this, rather it built up very slowly over many years.

- Diane

docrobbysherry
11-17-2010, 12:26 AM
I guess I'm a slow learner? It NEVER occurred to me to even try on ladies things until after age 50! Lol!

Speaking of "habits", I wonder how Sherry would look in--------? NO! NOT going there!

Kelly DeWinter
11-17-2010, 12:43 AM
ROFL

I'm sure its only matter of time !

zoe m
11-17-2010, 02:17 AM
same for me nathalie

AvidFan
11-17-2010, 02:38 AM
I messed around a few times as a kid for laughs. But I have had dreams about CDing for years,glad this is one of the few dreams come true. But I still dont have a garter belt, which is the garment that is always in my dreams.

JustineFallow
11-17-2010, 02:54 AM
I remember my pulse racing every time my mother left a pair of pantyhose on the bathroom floor, even when I was in single-digit age. Honestly, I don't remember how many times I gave into temptation and tried them on, because I was always too scared of being caught. I do remember, however, that I had my first orgasm trying them on once in my early teens, so while there was no seminal moment (yes, I'm well aware there's a pun there :D) that started the ball rolling towards CD'ing in general, it was certainly that incident that convinced me that there was a lot of fun to be had in this "dressing up" thing.

(Note to admins and everyone else: Apologies if that was too graphic/TMI in general, but I thought it was pertinent to the topic.)

suit
11-17-2010, 09:51 AM
"wet wired" I like that ! well how about there was a path way layed out , and i really think the whole bunch of hormons have some very strong link to it . and anything our blank sheet head can stuff into the troops sexual moreays <spelling I'm sure > is filed away the best way the puzzle seems to fit. so unless your exposed to the whole naked game of sex very young ones map of sex is tied to clothes they smell like her , their the embodyment of the emotions she chose to display ,when she had a choice. ther warm and soft.
ever met a crossdreser that started with ther mothers wet denium work clothes?

Sarah Michelle
11-17-2010, 10:01 AM
I'm like docrobbysherry, I didn't get into it until I retired, (not suggesting you're retired, just in the same age group). I had "dabbled", tried on some of my mother's undergarments, have tried on stuff from each of my wives, but never really acknowledged the depth of the drive until I retired and had the time and the freedom to explore more thoroughly.
There have been clear stages, each with limits that I didn't think I would exceed, but I have each time.
I am restrained now only by that fact that cross-dressing is a secret from my wife and family.
I have no idea how far I would go if it wasn't. Well, actually I do but that's almost scarey....

Jorja
11-17-2010, 10:33 AM
I messed around a few times as a kid for laughs. But I have had dreams about CDing for years,glad this is one of the few dreams come true. But I still dont have a garter belt, which is the garment that is always in my dreams.

As soon as they figure out how to send stuff through email I'll send you some garter belts :)

Farrah
11-17-2010, 10:36 AM
I agree. For me, the desire was always there. One day finally got the opportunity to act on that desire, and the rest is history.

Karren H
11-17-2010, 11:10 AM
I don't know about wiring but my mom's repeated comments about me supposed to have been a girl may have had something to do with it... kind of more like reprogramming than rewiring.. And then when my sister was born..... I started exploring my mother closet....... coincident?

Darlyn
11-17-2010, 12:30 PM
Yes I would say the same , there is not one specific incident there start is just something there build up over time I was born in the mid fourties , I have had my ups and down but today i could not think of not having femenin clothes on some time just under my mail clothes that is just part of me.

Dar.

AKAMichelle
11-17-2010, 02:08 PM
I started at age 5 ans I can't remember any trigger that started it all. Might have been some kind of programming from my mom but who knows or cares at this point. Knowledge of the reason wouldn't change the result

Christina2008
11-17-2010, 02:50 PM
As I think back to my early childhood, around 6 I’m sure I remember trying on mom’s heels and fur coat, not at the same time, plus other vague memories of playing with things, handbags and purses.
But I was just young and playing with things lying around. When I was 10 I tried on hose which became the start of my real curiousness for woman’s undergarments. (It was a sexual thing I’m sure)

So not sure if there was a trigger other than the sensation of wearing a pair of tights for the first time.

GingerLeigh
11-17-2010, 03:10 PM
It started at the age of 3 with just nylons and the good old leg rubbing thing. I would steal my mom's pantyhose and it drove her crazy (I was still young enough for her to be giving me a bath, and she would discover that I was wearing her stockings under my pants). She subsequently hid her nylons from then on.
A friend (whose house I used to sleep over at) had a mother that made a "guest pillow" that she filled with old nylons. Well... at night I used to pull the little buggers out of a hole I tore into it and wear them. She too caught me and that was the end of that. I may have been 6 or 7 at that time.
I wanted to wear dresses then, but I never had much opportunity to do it stealthily. I dressed a girl for Halloween when I was 8, but was teased mercilessly at school, so much so that I hid in the bathroom during recess. I dressed as one again when I was 10 and was trick or treating alone, but was stalked by three catcalling older men. That scared the crap out of me and I ran home! (heels are hard to run in, especially when they're too big)

I didn't do the full girl mode until I was 11 or so with my older sister's things.

Ginger

Rianna Humble
11-17-2010, 03:34 PM
I cannot say that there was anything that transformed me into a cross-dresser, but there was an incident abut 18months or so ago that forced me to accept that I am transgendered. Up until that time, I had cross-dressed from time to time but had spent many more years fighting it and hating myself because I knew I wasn't really a man but I thought it was "wrong" to want to be (or even dress like) a woman. When I hit rock bottom, I decided that there was more future in accepting who I am than the other alternative I had been seriously considering.

Debra Russell
11-17-2010, 04:22 PM
No single one event but I can remember liking the feel of womens clothes. I have three older sisters and when we were all young my mother would take us all shopping and I would spend a lot of time waiting for them all to try on clothes, usually end up on the floor under the dress or slip rack with the lovely feeling of silkey material floating around my face :c9: it was heaven. when I was about 3 yrs old I was on the back poarch where my mom was getting ready to do the wash, I saw my sisters silky slip and put it on (not the first time ) under my clothes. A little was left sticking out above my T-shirt -- It was notices I was embarrased :o and said I put it on because my undershirt was dirty. Have always dressed at ont level or another and always in the closet. Last year I came out and have been out and going out. I have had a lot of close calls over the years with being found out-it feels good to finally not worry about it.

Nothing changed me into a crossdresser I was born that way!:battingeyelashes:

Stephanie47
11-18-2010, 02:26 AM
There wasn't one incident. The earliest recollection of wearing a female garment had to be when I was less than twelve. When I would go to my grandparents' home, there would be nothing to do. Although my grandparents had a television set, my brother and I could not watch it. My grandfather had a basement workshop but we could not go down there. We could not play in the backyard. I found an old one piece jumper and gloves my mother wore as a child in the 1930's. I put them on out of pure boredom, and, none of that registered at all as enjoyable. It was the repetitive nature of first caressing, then wearing my mother's nylon slips she hung in the bathroom to dry. I love the feel of the nylon, which was totally different than any boy clothing I wore. Those slips hooked me. If a slip, why not add panties and bra and a dress. There was nothing sexual about wearing the clothing until the teen years.

Kate Simmons
11-18-2010, 06:05 AM
Nope, it was a deliberate progression for myself. What I didn't know at the time was that it was all about being able to experience the feelings associated with being a "girl", but in all reality I didn't know what it felt like to be a "boy" either, just myself. Sometimes it was fantasy of course as as a youngster I didn't dare reveal my true feelings. Even so the mind works unconsciously to achieve goals even if it takes a long time. Kind of like an episodic novel with chapters. When I finally did come "out" to the world in general, there was no major culture shock or feeling of being overwhelmed, just peacefullness more or less. What I finally realized is that I was utilizing CDing as a vehicle to get in touch with my true self and feelings. In the end I was totally accepted for being myself, regardless of presentation.:)

melanieee
11-18-2010, 07:01 AM
I remember as a 4-5 year old my sister had a large doll with a very lacy dress, could have been a wedding doll or something. I was facinated with it and remember wanting to play with it or even look at it in detail, but knew that it would not be approved of for me to play with it. I sure couldnt fit anything it was wearing! It went on from there, allways have had a keen interest in all things of womans clothing etc, still do.

k lynn
11-18-2010, 07:10 AM
Like I have stated before I started at age 5 by beening drawnto the lingerie section of the store by a inner force

Jorja
11-18-2010, 07:17 AM
Like I have stated before I started at age 5 by beening drawnto the lingerie section of the store by a inner force

May the force be with you k lynn!

danielle.cd
11-18-2010, 07:42 AM
wow sure is coinsidence that most of us have done the same thing for soooo many years, anouther thing that helped me was my mom bought us some swiming speedos that felt sooo good and reminded me a womens swim suit, and i had to pretend not to like them < couse my brothers didnt really like them> so i wouldnt get teased for liking them , but since then i have not worn any white under ware its all been string bikin or bikini breifs , theyr made for gys yet make me feel womenly , i love getting them from bodyaware.com too they have a bunch of good ones that actually look like womens panties but fit guys

eluuzion
11-18-2010, 08:14 AM
I started crossdressing in my late 30's (not in the 1930's...lol). I was recently married and we moved to a university town so I could finish a couple more degrees. I was home alone and out in our garden picking zucinnis (instead of studying) and ended up in our detached "barn/garage" trying on one of my wife's discarded dresses and "clogs". Go figure...

Not sure if this supports any crossdressing "theories" out there.

I also stuck two butter knives into an electrical outlet when I was a kid. Not sure if that is relevant, but I thought I'd mention it, just in case...:)

:love:

Jennifer Marie P.
11-18-2010, 08:18 AM
I knew I wanted to be a girl when I was age 5.

Claire Cook
11-18-2010, 08:22 AM
Nathalie,

Same with me. I think I was wired and primed from the start. While I never was really out and about for the first 40 years, the thoughts were always there.

Emily Ann Brown
11-18-2010, 09:57 AM
Karren,

Are you suprised that Momma, and our aunts also, told me I sure have been born a girl. My girly face and cheeks, my hair, and my interest in girly stuff.

Em

Cheryl James
11-18-2010, 12:18 PM
I was told that at age three when I would go to the sitter's apartment while my mother worked that the first thing I would do was take my boy underwear off and ask/demand that I be allowed to wear her daughters panties while I was there. Apparently, the sitter didn't mind permitting that. I think, based on that and always going out on Halloween as a girl (with my mother's help) cemented in my mind what I already knew: I was supposed to be a girl. I've tried to hide it all my life by doing real guy things, but the desire is stronger everyday. I've never believed in reincarnation, but one can hope that if it does exist, things will turn out correctly next time around.

Sarah Doepner
11-18-2010, 12:33 PM
I'm convinced that I was open to just about anything as a child. I just happened to get positive feelings from events and activities that gently pushed me in this direction. Each of those good feelings maded those pathways in my brain a little easier to find. Reinforce that by combining the positive girly feelings with the pleasures that puberty provided and it's changed from a footpath to a freeway. Now I'm like Dr. Pavlov's dog, responding on a nearly unconsious level everytime I go near the closet, smell perfume, see women's clothing on display or come to this site. I've trained myself over the years to love this. It was, for the largest part, a good choice I think.