PDA

View Full Version : I'm missing a skirt.....

Jill
08-20-2004, 10:24 AM
I am missing a small skirt, to some this may not be a big deal, but to me, it kind of is. I am the type of person who is not very organized but yet never loses anything. It may have been misplaced and I wouldn't think much about it if it hadn't disappeared when it did. Some of you are aware of some of the events that took place fairly recently for me. One was the incident with cable guyh finding high heels under my bed and telling my room mates. The other was housesitting for the weekend which both happened in the same week. This was the week that it disappeared. I know I didn't take it with me when I went housesitting so it should be in my drawer where I left it last. But it's not. I wonder if my room mates came into my room when I was gone and had a look around to see if anything strange was going on in here and snatched the skirt just to mess with me or something.

Sara Kat
08-20-2004, 11:27 AM
Maybe one of your roommates is curious about crossdressing! Or maybe one of the cable guys wanted a skirt from a sexy girl. :p

Jennifer_Ph
08-20-2004, 12:39 PM
I think you've got a crossdressing roomate!! Woo hoo!

kristi cd
08-20-2004, 02:15 PM
I think you've got a crossdressing roomate!! Woo hoo!

We can all hope huh? :D Just try staying cool about it because it seems to have worked before since you haven't posted about any more problems with your roomies. Just my $.02. :rolleyes:

Tristen Cox
08-20-2004, 02:51 PM
Oopps! Did you check for shoe boxes under the beds?

LoL!

Seriously I do hope that you find them.

klinger
08-20-2004, 08:20 PM
Sounds like you're suspiciouns may be true.
Hope you get it worked out.

-Belinda

Wen4cd
08-20-2004, 08:27 PM
OMG I know exactly how that feels!

"I knew that this (very private posession) was right here poking out from under this corner of my carpet for weeks, but now I've pulled up the entire carpet, and it's not there! It didn't just get pushed back farther, it's gone! Well, maybe I'll just pull the carpet up again and hold out hope that I just missed it the first 3 times... I will not sleep until I find it!"

Only it was my little brother, not roommates.

But after that roommate scare you had, I would have taken every single scrap of evidence out of that place.

Stelli
08-20-2004, 11:08 PM
Jill, did you absolutely ouruled yourself as cause?

It happens to me, I do misplace things, and when you live in family where everyone is "sharing" things it is easy to "accuse" others for something that you actually did and did not notice.

I think that you are living under pressure since that last time. That is unhealthy. Change environment or organize your things.

Hint: Once upon a time I have had my mother visiting me. Since I knew that she is going to check every corner of my life I have had suitcase that I have declared to her as of some friend of mine that was left to my keeping. Suitcase was locked and tucked aside not to be on the way. It worked. She never questioned that.

Steffie-Lee
08-21-2004, 03:06 AM
The nosey cable guy, a theif, or intolerant room mates. Seems like you have all 3... It must be time to move out, girl, or get rid of the girly stuff untill you do..... :mad:

Amelie
08-21-2004, 03:51 AM
I think it's time to set some traps. You ever see in cartoons, they have these big metal bear traps that grab you by the foot, set a few of them around your room, that'll catch 'em. Or like Stelli said, you might have to change the conditions your living under. To come out or to leave, I don't know but living there might drive you crazy with fear.

Love Amelie

DebbieThomas
08-21-2004, 04:23 AM
Ive used a web cam set to take a pic every 30 secs to catch a friend making himself at home in my house :eek: I wasnt upset about him being there, just had the feeling when I got home sometimes that someone had been in the house. hope things work out for you

Huggs
Debbie Thomas