PDA

View Full Version : I think she knows!!

nylon boy
11-17-2010, 02:10 AM
My girlfriend keeps hinting at things relating to my crossdressing,this has been going on for about a month now!I.e last night she asked what my female name would be,and last week i was commenting on what a friend had said which was "why do people feel the need to lie its so unattractive"She said i should reply saying im a crossdresser and see what she says????

And she also commented that my legs would look good in tights and stilletos,this is my dilema!Am i paranoid maybe? cause i know for a fact she loves manly men??however her feelings towards me dont seem to have changed,is she ignoring it and just passing comment on her suspicions to remind me shes not stupid or is she dragging a confesion out of me im sooo confused???

darla_g
11-17-2010, 02:17 AM
well you probably can't hide it forever. maybe she knows a lot that she is not letting on

Christy_M
11-17-2010, 02:28 AM
It seems that she might know and is OK with it. You should ask her directly about why she is making pointed questions and if she knows something that you two haven't talked about yet? if she says "no" then she may not be ready to talk. If she hems and haws a little, she knows and is trying to give you space to let the cat out of the bag. This is, of course, my opinion and you should guage what you know about her and your situation and how coming out my affect those things.

Good luck and tell us how things develop.

Hugs,
Christy

AvidFan
11-17-2010, 02:35 AM
Just do it!!! If she's cool with it,it will be the best. Honesty is the best policy

Shari
11-17-2010, 06:14 AM
I'd wait for just the right comment from her then ask her if she'd like to make you up and dress you herself.

Gerrijerry
11-17-2010, 06:44 AM
I waited for years to tell my wife that I had all these female feelings and crossdressed. It was a big error. When I finally told her she screaming at me. Not because of what I said but because I had not told her before. So the sooner you tell the truth the better off you are. Yes it can and does change things. But in the end telling the truth is better then the lies and hiding for both of you. What happens after that will happen anyway. better to get it out before you put the ring on her finger. It simple is wrong to lie to someone you care about.

Gisele
11-17-2010, 06:46 AM
I'd wait for just the right comment from her then ask her if she'd like to make you up and dress you herself.

I agree, it will be the thing to do. I also think that she either may know or has a secret herself that she wants to tell you by dropping hints. She may like guys all dolled up and wants to share it with you.:battingeyelashes:

Either way something needs to give and the time may be close so get prepared and have info ready for the questions she will ask. LOL she may be doing the same, getting ready for your questions.:heehee:

Anyway, good luck and she sounds fun.

erickka
11-17-2010, 06:55 AM
If your relationship is good and solid, with open lines of communication, then talk about it. You may be surprised at the outcome of your discussions. She seems to already have some ideas to what's up, and maybe that is a good thing.

Jay Cee
11-17-2010, 07:47 AM
I guess I would ask what tone she uses when she has made these comments. If it is a gentle teasing, or matter of fact tone, she is probably trying to give you an opportunity to tell her about your crossdressing. If it is heavily sarcastic, maybe she won't be so accepting. No matter what, if you intend to stay with her, then you're going to have to let the cat out of the bag sooner or later. Good luck!

alice clair
11-17-2010, 07:56 AM
It would be in the best interest of your relationship to be honest with her, it sounds like she may already know but wants you to tell her not her tell you.

crossdressed4fun
11-17-2010, 07:57 AM
So the sooner you tell the truth the better off you are. Yes it can and does change things. But in the end telling the truth is better then the lies and hiding for both of you. What happens after that will happen anyway. better to get it out before you put the ring on her finger. It simple is wrong to lie to someone you care about.

i totally agree, its never good to base a relationship on lies, they never last.

luvtodoit
11-17-2010, 08:02 AM
I think you should have the "talk" with her. I've had 4 long term relationships in the last 30yrs. I had the talk with each one of them and always got a positive result. Hiding this from you SO is never a good idea IMO.

Jennifer_Ph
11-17-2010, 08:05 AM
Honesty is the best policy. It's better to lose a girlfriend than a wife.

KristinSkye
11-17-2010, 08:05 AM
Now seems like as good a time as any to tell her. IMO she either already knows or has a pretty good idea your a CD. I suppose there is also a chance that she has no idea, but considering her recent observations and comments she might not have an issue with it.

In any case every is right, honesty is the best policy. I went three years in my relationship with my without telling her and when I finally did she felt hurt and lied to. So I guess what I'm saying is that honesty is the best policy, and don't want too long to be honest ;)

Kelly DeWinter
11-17-2010, 08:22 AM
Even Ray Charles can see shes giving you plenty of openings to say anything. LOL Go for it.

girlygirl152
11-17-2010, 08:31 AM
I have to say it certaintly sounds like she knows about it and is just trying to ease it out but thats just my opinion I would definetly talk with her

Chari
11-17-2010, 08:39 AM
Great advice from previous posts! When you are honest, you do not have to create other lies to cover up the first lies. Stay positive, continue to communicate, and think out somewhat - what you intend to say to her. She sounds anxious to help you enjoy all the facets of your feminine side.

Amy Lynn3
11-17-2010, 09:21 AM
To lose a gf cost nothing, however, after marriage it will be cheaper to keep her. Divorce cost lots of money, hurt feelings and the list is endless. As others have said...find out why she is saying these things, but don't go into a LTR without her knowing that something is in the closet besides cloths.

Karren H
11-17-2010, 09:42 AM
Wow.... Having her think that crossdressing was her idea would be awesome!! I'd just go with the flow and see where it takes you...

linda allen
11-17-2010, 09:52 AM

I like that suggestion.

JiveTurkeyOnRye
11-17-2010, 11:41 AM

I have to disagree with this. Since the issue here is honesty, definitely try to present your crossdressing in the vein of honesty, and not presented as just some fun thing you're willing to try with her. It's much better to break it to her gently than it is to manipulate her into drawing you out.

JohnH
11-17-2010, 11:45 AM
My two cents - honesty is the best policy. I keep my skirts, dresses, heels, and nail polish out in plain sight so my wife does not wonder what I'm hiding.

nylon boy
11-17-2010, 12:37 PM
I think i might just wait for her to actually ask me,and then spill the beans ill really need to stress that my alter ego is a fun thing and not something i want to do on a permanant basis,i cant think of a better person to share this with and would love to have a girly night dressing and choosing outfits.Id never want this to take over our relationship once a month with her doing this would be enough for me,obviously ill have some me time to fill the gaps too!!

Maybe she'll say "do what you want as long as im not involved"?Id be fine with that too!Thanks for the good advice so far peeps!x

mklinden2010
11-17-2010, 12:40 PM
Then, no.

Emily Ann Brown
11-17-2010, 01:08 PM
Yes there is a right time to confess.....when you meet. If she doesn't like it, then you get another shot at finding a woman who WILL be okay with it.

Worked for me.

Em

ReneeT
11-17-2010, 02:00 PM
If she thinks you would look good in stilletos and tights, ask her to pick some out for you! I would jump at this opportunity!

AKAMichelle
11-17-2010, 02:02 PM
my vote here is that she is dragging a confession out of you

darla_g
11-17-2010, 02:09 PM
ok so if you tell her do you have another name that you've picked out? I mean do you want to tell her you are NylonBoy?

I mean that's ok if you want to be on a forum, but I would suggest a proper name. Or better yet ask her for a suggestion. Maybe she will ask you to dress and then she can pick it out. I would think that might really guarantee a long term togetherness!

kimdl93
11-17-2010, 02:30 PM
seems like she's at least picked up on some things about you...why not come out with it?

Alice B
11-17-2010, 02:37 PM
No doubt she knows and that she is accepting. Invite her into your world and see where it goes.

carhill2mn
11-17-2010, 03:52 PM
To me this sounds like a great opportunity! She is not "stupid". She is giving you broad hints that it will be OK for you to
let her be a part of this part of your life. Go fot it!

stephstlstarr
11-17-2010, 03:57 PM
she totally knows and is trying to get you to admit to it. Doesnt sound like shes against it either...

pernille d
11-17-2010, 05:24 PM
Everyone seems to say she knows ???
So I hate to be the bringer of bad news, it sounds very much like the same situation I have been through in the last few years. So many things my wife said pointed to the fact she knew. It drove me nuts wondering is it coincidence or is she fishing for answers. Well I slipped up and outed myself and it turned out she never knew or had thoughts like that.

Be careful not to read into things what you want to hear, and keep an open mind , i agree with everyone and you should talk,and for your sake and hers please get things out onto the open. It's the only way

JiveTurkeyOnRye
11-18-2010, 03:12 AM
ok so if you tell her do you have another name that you've picked out? I mean do you want to tell her you are NylonBoy?

I mean that's ok if you want to be on a forum, but I would suggest a proper name. Or better yet ask her for a suggestion. Maybe she will ask you to dress and then she can pick it out. I would think that might really guarantee a long term togetherness!

Not every crossdreser has to have a femme name, just because someone uses a screen name on an online forum doesn't mean he has to change his name when telling his S.O. he crossdresses.

nylon boy
11-18-2010, 03:18 AM
Ive been with this girl for five years and we have a child together so she is basicaly my common law wife(a uk law dont know if its the same in the u.s?)We plan to marry but have nothing set in stone.
This girl is my best friend and soul mate.To be honest i think she would accept me for who i am whatever i did but i think she would still throw in the odd sarky comment for comedy value but thats just her personality.She grew up with three huge men above her,dad and two bros,who are all big manly men.not that i am not i am as manly as the next bloke but my femine side is totally different so thats why im so confused as to how she'll take this.

nylon boy
11-18-2010, 03:19 AM
Look above my avatar for my name!

Patty B.
11-18-2010, 03:36 AM
Gerryjerry has the best advice, been there done that and you should go for it.

darla_g
11-21-2010, 12:59 PM
Not every crossdreser has to have a femme name, just because someone uses a screen name on an online forum doesn't mean he has to change his name when telling his S.O. he crossdresses.
point well taken JiveTurkeyOnRye

sorry i missed that Alexis!

Kaz
11-21-2010, 01:15 PM
I'd go with Karren,

As she suggested it, maybe you should suggest to her that you try it (the legs that is)? Then if works for her, away you go!

MJ
11-21-2010, 09:58 PM
Ive been with this girl for five years and we have a child together so she is basicaly my common law wife

the longer you put this off the worse it will be, just tell her .....or in time you may end up like so many of us

MichelleBCD
11-21-2010, 10:41 PM
There's no time like the present. Sounds like she's ready to hear the news!