PDA

View Full Version : Do you have a specially sensitive part when you are dressed?

Lucy Long Legs
11-17-2010, 06:40 PM
Do you have a specially sensitive part when you are dressed?

For me, I always wear something which exposes my neck. I like to draw attention to it with something wrapped around it - often a pearl, bead or velvet choker fastened tightly.

My various admirers always seem to be attracted to it and it seems to be the key to both my dressing and my fulfilment.

I've often thought that a "girl's" looks are spoilt by having a strong neck and I am lucky enough to have a very feminine one.

Does anybody share this or a similar feeling?

Karren H
11-17-2010, 07:11 PM
Sensitive? Not really based on the classical definition... And I don't try to draw attention to any one body part either... Over another... It's the whole package...

Sandy Banks
11-17-2010, 07:18 PM
My pics with chokers always get picked as most passable.........so what can we conclude from that??? So I agree with you TripleL..................:thumbsup::)

Xandria
11-17-2010, 07:47 PM
cant say that i have any one part that gets attention... i try my best to make the "overall" appearance as good as can be.. now i have received some compliments on my legs... dunno why though