PDA

View Full Version : Going out for a winter drive dressed!

Zoie
11-18-2010, 02:40 PM
Well this will be my second time out dressed. Spent the morning preping and now Im off for a winter drive took a lunch probably go out for a few hours and see the sights as a woman hehe. I might stop and get a drink from a store or a drive up window. Problem I have is my voice so I need to practice more on that I have found if I do a fake accent it is easier to hide and then just say I know little english.

My outfit:
Black stockings
Thong and bra
Medium black shirt
Black Medium skirt
Black heels (boots actually)
womens jacket
Wig
makeup

(took ring off this time forgot last time mans ring too hehe)

Ill probably post a pic too later.. wish me luck im scared but im excited also. Maybe I'll try for round two with the post office.

-Zoie (Hugs and Kisses)

PS: I bought a pink snow hat and pink gloves to wear even though I gave myself a quick french tip... also bought a pair of big womens sunglasses like what the stars wear.. ;)

Zoie
11-18-2010, 04:26 PM
http://zoie.smugmug.com/Other/Me/photo2/1095998413_tcfRt-M.jpg

http://zoie.smugmug.com/Other/Me/photo/1095998288_4w4W5-M.jpg

Would have taken more but idk still shy

Update: Ok so I started out and went to post office first actually. I got out of the suv and waited to see the area looking got up the nerve walked in and checked my mail there was people there probably 5-6 a few looked at me then away then I took my time out to make little face contact. Drove to KFC ordered a coke using my tactics of a accent and paid and left.. girl at the drive up window probably suspected but little contact so idk. I didnt say much then I drove for about an hour got out a few times in snow to look around and came back.. was a good day and Im happy ;)

StaceyJane
11-18-2010, 04:58 PM
Sounds like a great trip. Once you get started you wil find yourself going farther and farther out.

P. S.
It's 65 degrees here so we are a little short on the winter weather.

Zoie
11-18-2010, 05:05 PM
Ya time for a better wig and I need better concealer too getting good with eye makeup and such but need something to hide shadows better probably order some soon. Thanks for the positive feedback my dear.

Dealight
11-18-2010, 05:13 PM
Sounds, great, Zoie. And thanks for the pictures!
Over the years, as I have dressed more and more, a simple drive wearing...something.....was always such a high. I still really have never gone out fully dressed, but I will someday...it seems like such a high. I loved it when I needed to take long drives for my work...I would leave the house, along the way acquire some pantyhose and heels (sometimes I had them, sometimes I bought them on the way...oh, the money I spent!! LOL), and a skirt....so I would drive my car and from the waist up...it was all guy...oxford cloth shirt :) , and then from the waist down it was all girl....skirt, hose and heels.....such a high. Thanks for helping me remember those times!
Really happy for you....sounds like it was great.
Dea

Zoie
11-18-2010, 05:19 PM
Ive done that too use to keep the heels in trunk (hidden in a bag where sparetire went) with a short pair of womens dress socks to put on for drive home (which id have to put on in car) then stop and change again prior to almost being home. Then I would go through cycles where id throw it all away and buy new ones ive probably spent thousands on shoes/stuff over the years that I threw days later. Im trying to not throw it now.. its getting to a point where its never or keep it.. anywho thank you Dealight for the reply and I did have a blast I could be myself even if only for an hour or two!

Kaz
11-18-2010, 05:20 PM
Hey Zoie,

Big step... hope you had a ball!

As my confidence grew I got to stop at malls and go walk about and stop for petrol and all the jazz... my voice is not good so I avoided voice contact... pay at the pump stations etc...

For some reason my confidence has gone this year and I haven't been out since May.

But you look good in the car! You really do!

t-girlxsophie
11-19-2010, 01:35 AM
Glad you got out there and Had a fantastic time Zoie,don't worry as much about your voice,just have the best time you can.sounds like you had a wonderful experience that will get easier for you,Well Done :)

:hugs:Sophie

Laurenlovecd
11-19-2010, 02:11 AM
WOW Zoie you look great! I may try this sometime just to see what reaction I get. I used to drive very unique cars so everyone knew me, but now I drive an Outback, which looks the same as every other OUtback, and there are tons of them on the road where I live. I wave to people and they never even notice. I'm going out at night sometime to try this.

Zoie
11-19-2010, 02:29 AM
Lauren it was very.. idk know how to say it so ill discribe it.. like holding your breath your whole life and finally exhaling. Ive done it twice now in full and prior to that only in house or with just heels on or something people cant see im wearing. Even when I walked into the post office i was nevous as hell but I made myself do it.. if I didnt I knew id put it off again like I did the first time. I went in taking my time and yes people did notice me.. was I blatent in there view as a male in a females clothing.. I dont think I was really I think I pulled it off. Now the woman at the drive through probably not but the way I looked at it was.. she seen me like that not how I dress to go to work so who cares.. she couldnt point me out if i changed and drove back through right after... maybe if she noticed the car again. Point being it was a great thrill for me and a step towards finding who I really am inside.. Ive always had these feelings or urges and yes I have givin into them many times but I always punished myself. I would tell myself to throw the things away and to be more manly. Maybe thats why over half my life Ive always ran towards danger and even provoked fights (maybe that explains why I did mixed martial arts) but now I understand I was making myself more macho trying to prove something to myself.. instead of being me.

Problem is now im married for 15 years wife knows but ignores it or trys too anyways and again im left to hide things.. so im not there yet but on my way. Sorry to go off topic from your post.. but this is theraputic.

Thank you too for the kudos it means alot to me.. and yes try it even if at night it will help you to understand yourself. Remember we can try and make ourselfs get over this and call it a disease or label it but in the end we are who we are for the god or bad of it... and to me if wearing a dress makes me bad then so be it. (even though I know thats bullshit)

linda allen
11-19-2010, 09:58 AM
[QUOTE=Zoie;2324873Update: Ok so I started out and went to post office first actually. I got out of the suv and waited to see the area looking got up the nerve walked in and checked my mail there was people there probably 5-6 a few looked at me then away then I took my time out to make little face contact. Drove to KFC ordered a coke using my tactics of a accent and paid and left.. girl at the drive up window probably suspected but little contact so idk. I didnt say much then I drove for about an hour got out a few times in snow to look around and came back.. was a good day and Im happy ;)[/QUOTE]

Zoie,

That's so exciting! I can't wait for the day I get to do that.

chris80
11-20-2010, 03:48 AM
Last Sunday for the first I drove home from a tranny weekend dressed. Leather jacket, red top, black/white tweed skirt and mid heeled shoes(+wig) My wife had not been able to accompany me and I arrived home in the dark. She was not surprised at my appearance and said she had expected it, normally when we drive home she gets worried and prefers me not to be in my skirts

Zoie
11-20-2010, 04:34 AM
Well one always has to be safe thats for sure. I think everyone should get out sometime.. even if alone and in a car.

Carissa
11-20-2010, 06:23 AM
Zoie, I agree with you that getting out while driving can be fun! I used to get all dolled up and then drive far enough away that I couldn't get home without getting gas. Very fun indeed! The best part is when guys pull up next to you at a stop light and try to get your attention. Little do they know! lol!

AKAMichelle
11-20-2010, 10:53 AM
You are on your way. Keep going and pretty soon you will be ready to interact with bunches of people. That is when the fun really begins

joyce483
11-20-2010, 12:21 PM
I always heard there was a shortage of women in Alaska!!! You should be very popular..

Zoie
11-20-2010, 03:22 PM
LoL there is a shortage of everything but snow hehe. I'm so ready for summer can't wait it's cold here in a skirt oh well. ;)

On a side note I wish there where some people on here from my area be nice to meet someone to hang out with and go shopping I guess never say never.