PDA

View Full Version : A More Feminine Form

Amber_Chgo
08-20-2004, 10:27 AM
Hi Girls:

I need to know.... fact or fiction.

I have heard about a technique where you can push your testicles into a "cavity" and slim down your front. Is this true?

I've tried a couple of times with no success. I'm afraid of permanent damage.

Anyone sucessful with this? How do you "undo" things and get everything back where God originally placed it.

Thanks for any help girls.

Amber

KewTnCurvy GG
08-20-2004, 10:34 AM
Recommendation: don't!!!!!!! You could create a vascular stricture and cause tissue death! So, no, not a good idea at all.
hugs
kew

Jocee
08-20-2004, 01:35 PM
Fact..... it can be done but depends on you......

It's called "tucking"......

Try "google" for details....

odelay
08-20-2004, 01:54 PM
Yep, it's a fact alright.. I've tried it a couple of times, it's conformatble to sit in etc, but as KewT says, I'm not too sure if it's such a good idea.

Do a google search on the Marsupial Tuck, and you'll find a bunch of websites that explain tucking well enough,

kristi cd
08-20-2004, 05:09 PM
Recommendation: don't!!!!!!! You could create a vascular stricture and cause tissue death! So, no, not a good idea at all.
hugs
kew

I've heard that it is not good long term to stay all tucked away like that, but I had read it only affected you if you were planning on having kids in teh immediate future. :eek: Is there really a "safe" way to tuck without consequences like that? :confused:

odelay
08-20-2004, 05:29 PM
The only warnings I've seen about tucking is that you should not tuck 24 hours before having sex. Every other thing they have said about it is was that it is safe.

AnnaMaria
08-20-2004, 06:41 PM
I tuck on a regular basis. The cavitys that you are refering to are the same ones that your boys were in when you were born. as a child your boys "drop". Meaning that they come out of the cavities in your pelvic area down into yoru scrotum.
It is not at all painful and is quit easy to do if you are standing. As far as undueing the process, it will undue it's self if you don't hold them in place. Either by pulling your sack and penis back between your legs and then pulling on a pair of panties or some even use tape to hold everything in place.
the only adverse effect that I have had with tucking is that once you get use to it you might have a hard time going without being tucked.
Now that is not to say that there couldn't be long term effects that I am not aware of but so far I have not had any problem.
And yes it does give a very smooth and fem appearance to the area in question. Though I must warn you that the first time my wife saw me tucked she kind of freaked out and said that she didn't like it due to the fact that she liked seeing the bulge in my front.

Anna

kristi cd
08-20-2004, 06:56 PM
I must be doing something wrong because after just a few minutes it is quite painful to have them tucked up in the cavity they apparently came from. :confused: Especially when sitting with my legs crossed like a proper lady and I'm just afraid I'm causing some serious damage. :eek:

Scaredsis
08-20-2004, 10:39 PM
Hi Amber,

I tuck as well, it does not hurt. I have only been "tucked" at any one time for about 6 hours. As to prolonged tucking I do no know. I push up and they slide right in, at least mine do. It should not hurt. If it does Iwould suggest you do not try it. Good Luck !

Hugs,
Betty

Tristen Cox
08-20-2004, 10:42 PM
Really OUCH!! How do you un-tuck anywayz...

Curious,T

odelay
08-20-2004, 11:14 PM
I just tucked myself away seconds ago, without any pain or discomfort. I am able to sit like a lady, walk etc.

Here are a few methods you can try:

http://www.lazycrossdresser.tv/tips.html#bulge

The one I prefer:
http://www.geocities.com/WestHollywood/Village/8517/tips/tip05.html

To untuck, you can either just wait, they'll drop back down eventually, or gently push on your lower belly and they will pop out.

And don't do it if you're experiencing pain.

Amber_Chgo
08-21-2004, 09:02 AM
Those are wonderful links dear. Thank you.

Amber

crispy
09-01-2004, 04:14 AM
This 'cavity'. Is it the space you can create by putting your fingers between the pubic bone and the muscle wall under the skin just above your penis? The cords seem to go up that route and I can't find any other cavities.

Ava Mouse
09-01-2004, 08:16 AM
Hi, I've been tucking for almost 20 years, since 15 or so.... And I have 2 kids and no problems.

The place you push them into is the same place the doctor checks for a hernia(?), and asks you to cough.

It was a little painful when I first started doing it, because the stomach muscles were tight. After a while things loosened up and it's very comfortable and easy to do these days. I'd recommend you do a little at a time and eventually, you'll find you can do it for longer periods and cross your legs, etc. Be gentle! Be patient!

nuffsaid
09-01-2004, 03:51 PM
Can you workout while tucked? I use the treadmill a lot and the instructor at my gym has us do stretches where we have to spread our legs apart.