PDA

View Full Version : My jouney

AmberM
11-19-2010, 02:48 AM
I first started dressing when I was around 13 years old and I was drawn to my mother's clothes. Naturally curious I started with a matching white bra and panty set. The bra I had to stuff with tissues because I had nothing to fill it. I also had difficulty with the bra at first because of managing the back straps. The panties were easy because all I had to do was just put it on. Searching through the closet, I had to find a dress or a skirt. I was drawn to a cute little black dress. I slid it on and I felt like a princess :). I couldn't stop at the clothes I had to apply makeup. I applied some soft red lip stick. The feel of it against my lips with divine. I wanted to be in those clothes forever. Eventually I did caught and had a discussion with my parents. Luckily they are understanding. As the years passed, I stopped cross dressing for a time. It was not until this month (at the age of 25) that my interest in cross dressing came back and I have a wonderful fiance who loves and accepts me as I am. We are planning for my first time and our first girl's night out. I seek to bring out my inner woman.

Zoie
11-19-2010, 02:55 AM
Glad to hear you have someone that is understanding and supportive.. welcome to the forum btw.

Rianna Humble
11-19-2010, 04:48 AM
Hi Lauren, :welcom: to the family. I'm glad your parents were understanding and it's great that your fiancee is supportive. I hope the two of you have a great girl's night out together, this could add another whole dimension to your relationship.

Jenny Gurl
11-19-2010, 06:23 AM
Welcome to probably the most accepting and knowledgeable forum there is on cross dressing. I have been reading here and posting for a while and have learned more about the topic in the first week than I had learned about it in decades.

t-girlxsophie
11-19-2010, 03:38 PM
Well Done Lauren,Its Great to hear that your parents have been supportive,And I hope you have a lovely girls night in with your Fiance,believe me It makes so much difference going through everything together

:hugs:Sophie

vikki2020
11-19-2010, 06:12 PM
Hi Lauren,and welcome! Your start on the journey began like probably 99% of us, so that would make you completely "normal", lol! Luck you, with such an accepting fiance!! Hope you enjoy the ride together!:battingeyelashes: