PDA

View Full Version : Holy uh COW!

Aprilrain
11-19-2010, 03:11 AM
So I was out with some trans friends and went up to the bar to get some water. That's when this guy starts hitting on me. He wasn't overt or crude. He was boring and unattractive but I didn't care I just sat and smiled listening to him talk about himself. He just wanted a girl to pay attention to him. I responded when appropriate. He offered me a job (yeah right!) with his company and gave me his card with his personal cell phone # hand written on it. ooh la la. Meanwhile a woman was complimenting me on my hair (which is a wig) and was asking me how I get it so shiny. I didn't know what to say. I just said thank you and smiled pretty. Then boring troll man roped me back in. He had all the power in the conversation and I even demurred when he kept engaging me when I tried to go back to my friends. But I held all of the sexual power. It was a feeling I have longed for all my life. WOW!

BTW I was wearing skinny jeans and a brown tee shirt with 2 in heels not exactly hooker attire.

I learned several valuable lessons

Now I know why GG's always go out in packs.
My voice is obviously passable.
My looks are obviously passable (at least in low light to drunk guys)
I'm even more glad I don't drink.

Oh yeah he even told me he made close to 6 figures. Are there girls who fall for that shit! Lol. Yes afterward in the parking lot my friends and I were literally laughing out loud. That's when the transman in our group told me if I ever needed him to run interference for me just give him the signal. You can not make this shit up!

RachelDenise
11-19-2010, 05:38 AM
Hey, I didn't think I was that bad and I wasn't that drunk...... OK just kidding. A valuable life lesson.

stefanie
11-19-2010, 08:35 AM
Isn't that the fun of being a girl. At least for me, i really love it......I tend to think we are quite blessed to be able to experience it from both sides....very few every get to see the two perspectives.

linda allen
11-19-2010, 09:14 AM
So I was out with some trans friends and went up to the bar to get some water. That's when this guy starts hitting on me. He wasn't overt or crude. He was boring and unattractive but I didn't care I just sat and smiled listening to him talk about himself. He just wanted a girl to pay attention to him. I responded when appropriate. He offered me a job (yeah right!) with his company and gave me his card with his personal cell phone # hand written on it. ooh la la. Meanwhile a woman was complimenting me on my hair (which is a wig) and was asking me how I get it so shiny. I didn't know what to say. I just said thank you and smiled pretty. Then boring troll man roped me back in. He had all the power in the conversation and I even demurred when he kept engaging me when I tried to go back to my friends. But I held all of the sexual power. It was a feeling I have longed for all my life. WOW!

BTW I was wearing skinny jeans and a brown tee shirt with 2 in heels not exactly hooker attire.

That's great! Sounds like great fun.

Sarah Michelle
11-19-2010, 09:17 AM
Congrats on the experience. For me that would be the pinnacle of my desires, just to be approached and engaged...
It must have been a thrill.

Sarah Doepner
11-19-2010, 10:06 AM
The last time a guy talked to me when I was out en femme, he was telling me how bad road salt is on cars around here. Wait, that was almost the last one. The last time he was telling me our group needed to clean out the meeting room because they needed to close for the evening. Good for you! By the way those nearly six figures are probably $000,012.00 per hour or something close.

Chickhe
11-19-2010, 11:20 AM
It is quite a unique feeling. I experienced almost exactly the same at a halloween party this year when I was told which washroom to use (female) and got chatted up by the same guy you described... why do they always talk about how much they make?

Daenna Paz
11-19-2010, 02:39 PM
By the way those nearly six figures are probably $000,012.00 per hour or something close.

LOL!!!! :lol::lol2::lol2::lol:

GingerLeigh
11-19-2010, 03:37 PM
Heyyy..... I make 12 bucks an hour!

Christina Horton
11-19-2010, 05:02 PM
Lol. Now that's funny. You should go to his palce of work just to see if he was tellin the truth. Maybe do it in drab and show him the card and see what he does lol. Oh if you do that make sure you video tape it. And if he says "I'll out you to the world" you tell him I'll U Tube the video to the world.

I'm getting hit on in Facebook. This gut from Maroco. He knows I'm a cd and knows I'm not gay but he wants me big time. I told him there's not chance or should I say "little" , but he still wants me. I say if you want a chance to win my heart you have to come here and buy me lots of clothes and stuff. Ya I know it's a little mean but he knows I'm not insertated in him that way. I think he's just haveig fu. Courting me. But I have never been hit on out side if he Internet.

Would be flattering I think.

Andrea's Lynne
11-19-2010, 05:29 PM
What a great story!! Eve in guy mode I crack up at watching the self-believed "players" trying to make time with the ladies. I was never much of a bar scene guy, but might find it interesting (for a minute and with friends around;)) as a girl!

Aprilrain
11-19-2010, 07:21 PM
Thats the thing I have never been in to bars either this is just the place were my local support group likes to hang out after meetings and on this night we had our monthly social in the restaurant downstairs and afterward a few of us went up to the bar for chat. Usually they come around and ask what you want to drink but no one came so up to the bar I went.
I finally got away from him by inviting him over to our table but right when he came over the place closed. THANK GOD. I figured as soon as he heard my friend N, who makes no attempt to feminize her voice, and saw, S who is a transman like 2 ft shorter than the rest of us girls who are all 5'11'' or more he would figure it out but I don't think he did he kept calling S dude and man and he must not have heard N talking about using the urinal in the mens room because the ladies room was kinda gross. I'm laughing about it even now as I type.
Don't get me wrong i had no intentions of making this guy in to a big joke its just funny all on its own and I wish him no ill will. I'm just happy to finally be on the right side of the gender line where i always knew i was supposed to be.

kathtx
11-19-2010, 09:10 PM
By the way those nearly six figures are probably $000,012.00 per hour or something close.

Hah! I'd been thinking they were probably six figures, but with binary digits: 100000.00 per annum in binary is a whopping 32 dollars per year :)

AKAMichelle
11-19-2010, 10:22 PM
unfortunately I can tell you that it does work on some gold diggers. But he only interested in using them for sex, so you would never see his 6 figures. :D

Robin Lee
11-19-2010, 11:32 PM
A little flirting is fun and sure makes us fill en femme. One must be so careful though.

5150 Girl
11-20-2010, 03:01 PM
Well, I don't do bars as a rule, in fact the only imes I've been to one en-fem is at Holloween.
Every year the'res always one drunk redneck who won't leave me alone or has a haed time taking no for an anser!

NathalieX66
11-20-2010, 05:47 PM
I've gotten countless offers of drinks from guys, and compliments about my nice legs, but that's about as far as I let it go. Once in a great while I get a guy that won't leave me alone. As much as this maybe a nuisance, I find the experience close to what it must like being a woman when you have guys chasing you. Oddly, I find that a rather feminine experience.....not so bad. :)
I've had lesbians apporach me and compliment me as well. They take me with a sense of joie de vivre, and are easy to converse with. Maybe someday, I'll cross that divide and be one of them. who knows? lol!